What's new

JOE CHRONIC's O.D. 2009 5 strains

JOE CHRONIC

Here is a couple pictures of the valves I placed in the lines to prevent my girls from getting over watered / under watered.:dueling:
The water outlet at the end was giving way too much water to the girls closest and the girls down the line were getting shorted.
So now they all get an even amount of H20...

Attachments

• VALVE1.JPG
    VALVE1.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 12
  • VALVE2.JPG
    VALVE2.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 12

White Devil

Here is a couple pictures of the valves I placed in the lines to prevent my girls from getting over watered / under watered.:dueling:
The water outlet at the end was giving way too much water to the girls closest and the girls down the line were getting shorted.
So now they all get an even amount of H20...
thats awesome man!
wish didnt have to water by hand lol.

JOE CHRONIC

Well,
Went out today only to find that my Trainwrecks have been over run by caterpillars over night ! FUCK !!!!!!!!!

Jamming down to the hydro store for some safer brand caterpillar killer.
Hope this shit works and I'm not too late...

Attachments

• TW-CAT.JPG
    TW-CAT.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 15

SpoCannabis

Damn, sorry to hear about the damage. You know, if you remove the nectar producing plants around your patch, the caterpillars will go away... ;)

JOE CHRONIC

Damn, sorry to hear about the damage. You know, if you remove the nectar producing plants around your patch, the caterpillars will go away... ;)

Thanks Bro,
Wish I had some nectar producing plants to remove, but I did all that before the girls went in the ground. There is nothing but dirt and my girls in this plot now.
I did manage to boogie down and get a bottle of safer brand caterpillar killer, mixed it @ 3 teaspoons / gallon and covered every plant top to bottom so we will see if that will take care of them...

JOE CHRONIC

Well while waiting to see if my wreck's pull through here is a picture of one of my AK-47's and one of the skinny SSH.
I am getting ready to take cuts from the AK's so I can get them going indoor after I pull my TW from inside in another 25-30 days...

Attachments

• AK.JPG
    AK.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 13
  • SSH.JPG
    SSH.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 12

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Yeaaaah that AK is really blowing up! That's one I wouldn't mind taking a shot at...looks like she's meant for the outdoors. I'll have to look back and see if you said, but is the AK from clone or seed? Hear about that 'cherry' cut....

Lookin good bro, I hope those little menaces leave your Tdub's alone. You got the right stuff though, they shouldn't be back.

JOE CHRONIC

Yeaaaah that AK is really blowing up! That's one I wouldn't mind taking a shot at...looks like she's meant for the outdoors. I'll have to look back and see if you said, but is the AK from clone or seed? Hear about that 'cherry' cut....

Lookin good bro, I hope those little menaces leave your Tdub's alone. You got the right stuff though, they shouldn't be back.

Thanks fisher,
Ya the AK is a very good O.D. plant, they were from seeds, "serious seeds".
The AK shown in the picture has a faint cherry smell when you rub the stalk, but then again who doesn't, ha-ha.
But seriously, I hope this one is a cherry pheno, does smell like it but not overpowering, just a faint cherry smell...

JOE CHRONIC

Continuing to look GOOD Joe!
:yes:

Thanks ROOTWISE !

Well low and behold my Trainwrecks are looking good after one application of "Safers caterpillar killer" :woohoo:

I thought by the looks of them the other day that I might have to pull those 24 wrecks and replace but now thery look like they are on the road to producing once again.

There is a God and he likes Marijuana...

JOE CHRONIC

Here is a shot taken this morning, they grew about 1 foot in the last 5 days.
I love this time of the season between July and mid August, they just grow like hell...

Attachments

• O.D. 7-5.JPG
    O.D. 7-5.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 28

White Devil

Here is a shot taken this morning, they grew about 1 foot in the last 5 days.
I love this time of the season between July and mid August, they just grow like hell...
man those things have grown 4x the size since i looked at the pictures at the beginning of this post good job man

Latest posts

Latest posts