What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JOE CHRONIC's O.D. 2009 5 strains

pufferfish

i just found this nice grow yes im a copycat or hope to be .gona do my 1st outdoor grow in 2010 fox farm ah...ok gona get all the ff stuff you got... wish me luck...

pufferfish

Thanks shroomyshroom,
It was quite the summer let me tell you.
Between keeping guard for thieves, dealing with the Cops checking my paperwork and the code enforcement giving me a fine for a 8' fence it looks like it about over.
Time to roll the weekend hooters and smoke the fuck out...
u had cops at your place.if thats a med grow how u get to have ovre 40 ...and i can have only 6 as a med grow...:dunno: anyway i got some noob Qs for ya...u dug holes y not just use pots...u used all fox farm nutes what was your feeding times for what nutes at veg and flower...do i need all day sun ? ..y a bag of FFOF and not a complicated soil mix ...how do u use Marine Cuisinese.. what are planting dates for socal ill be growing mocas c99bx1...thanx for any help u can give me <<< lov that grow>>> :biggrin:

JOE CHRONIC

Bro...
I was at the Beach waiting for a call back.
Really wanted to try some of those D.J. Blue babies...
Maybe another time ?

JOE CHRONIC

u had cops at your place.if thats a med grow how u get to have ovre 40 ...and i can have only 6 as a med grow...:dunno: anyway i got some noob Qs for ya...u dug holes y not just use pots...u used all fox farm nutes what was your feeding times for what nutes at veg and flower...do i need all day sun ? ..y a bag of FFOF and not a complicated soil mix ...how do u use Marine Cuisinese.. what are planting dates for socal ill be growing mocas c99bx1...thanx for any help u can give me <<< lov that grow>>> :biggrin:

Ask your Physician to write you a higher # of plants you can grow.

I dig holes instead of using pots so I keep the height down lower.

As far as nutes, I use only FF products and use as directed on the labels.

For SoCal throw the girls in the ground Memorial day...

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
So hows the Trainwreck smoke? Hopefully I have the Arcata cut. I'm starting fresh like I told you, and a Trainwreck clone is all I have. I hope she is what I'm expecting, because it could be the perfect strain for me.

JOE CHRONIC

So hows the Trainwreck smoke? Hopefully I have the Arcata cut. I'm starting fresh like I told you, and a Trainwreck clone is all I have. I hope she is what I'm expecting, because it could be the perfect strain for me.

That T.W. was some of the best weed I have ever had the pleasure of smoking !

Good luck and keep us posted Bro...

JOE CHRONIC

Tyga:

Here is a picture of the Early Skunk trimmed up...

Attachments

• E.S..JPG
    E.S..JPG
    38 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Latest posts