What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JOE CHRONIC's O.D. 2009 5 strains

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
man who needs a pool when you have THAT in your backyard! Awesome job man, they look wonderful

ArcticBlast

JOE CHRONIC

looking great joe :D

Thanks Shroom...

man who needs a pool when you have THAT in your backyard! Awesome job man, they look wonderful

ArcticBlast

Thats funny you mention that because I am looking to put a pool there in the future, but for now I hope to be swimming in green...

Going to go down and buy some schedule 40 1" PVC pipe to run down the rows over the holes and drill two 1/4" holes over each plant hole to irrigate them as it is taking about 2 hours to hand water these ladies by hand...

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Good call on the dripline, that'll save ya some time. Maybe I missed it, but are you planning on mulching? I just blew threw a bale of straw, need to go get another. Your TW's gonna be okay? Take it easy.

JOE CHRONIC

Good call on the dripline, that'll save ya some time. Maybe I missed it, but are you planning on mulching? I just blew threw a bale of straw, need to go get another. Your TW's gonna be okay? Take it easy.

Hey fisher,
No not going to mulch, and I don't know if my Trainwrecks will revert back to veg or not, as it looks now they are going for it, damn ! ( On a positive note I need the smoke as I am outski)

Great pics Joe :smile:

Thank you very much Paddi !

P :smoke:

wow wow. thay look fantastic as ever.

#1cheesebuds thanks afor the thumbs up Bro !

JOE CHRONIC

Finally got my irrigation working !
Watering by hand was taking me a good 2 hours a day.

I tapped into my sprinkler line in a flower bed I wasn't using and ran 3/4" PVC to make a spine and ribs with capped ends.
Used a drill and made 3/16" holes on the underside of the PVC directly over the plant holes.
I set the timer to come on at 6am, 10am, 1pm and 4pm to water for 3 minute intervals.
This ought to keep the lady's happy...

Attachments

• Irrigation.JPG
    Irrigation.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 11

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran

I tapped into my sprinkler line in a flower bed I wasn't using and ran 3/4" PVC to make a spine and ribs with capped ends.
Used a drill and made 3/16" holes on the underside of the PVC directly over the plant holes.
I set the timer to come on at 6am, 10am, 1pm and 4pm to water for 3 minute intervals.

that using your nogen joe :D now all you need to do is kick back and light a fatty and watering system do the work :D

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Looking GOOD! Another quality outdoor garden. This Fall is gonna look great here on the boards....best of luck Joe...

JOE CHRONIC

that using your nogen joe :D now all you need to do is kick back and light a fatty and watering system do the work :D

Thanks Shroom, other than having to fertilize these girls it's pretty easy. Now I have both hands free to roll fatties, lol...

Looking GOOD! Another quality outdoor garden. This Fall is gonna look great here on the boards....best of luck Joe...

Rootwise you are right, we are going to see a lot of good finished product this year bylooking at all these nice gardens posted...

White Devil

good idea joe! looks too easy to manage.
how are those wrecks doing?
ak's are looking good too

JOE CHRONIC

Hey White Devil,
My Trainwrecks are reverting to veg,, WHOO HOOO !:woohoo:
Out of 24 Trainwreckks all but 5 look like they are revegging perfect.
As for the AK's, they are turning into some nice shrubs.
I am going to take a bunch of cuts off of them here pretty soon.
Right now I am just thanking my lucky stars those Wrecks are revegging...

jochen_45

Veteran
What a work, my respekt for your wonderful garden. 41 holes are a lot
to do , or not?! And the work around the plants, man....... but on the otherside that is a field of dreams and i will watch it as long as you show it to us. :lurk:
It is so much fun to watch something like your garden when you have to grow in a room and you are not able to have plants which such a size.
Thanks a lot for your work and for sharing,
jochen_45

JOE CHRONIC

What a work, my respekt for your wonderful garden. 41 holes are a lot
to do , or not?! And the work around the plants, man....... but on the otherside that is a field of dreams and i will watch it as long as you show it to us. :lurk:
It is so much fun to watch something like your garden when you have to grow in a room and you are not able to have plants which such a size.
Thanks a lot for your work and for sharing,
jochen_45

Thanks for the ups Bro !

I just got done putting valves on my lines because the rows closest to the water outlet had too much pressure and was filling up those holes faster than the others down the line/
I will take some pictures and post what I mean...