What's new

Iranian Indica

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seacans rock

landlord and ripper proof.

guys in bc put em on wheels cuz landlord checks can happen every 30-60 days.

good luck

med-man

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
so the thing I never get

containers that are sold to individuals, are no longer sea worthy, aka they LEAK

yes, I do know, my family owns a shipping company

also, are 2x4's and sheet rock on short supply?

call me senseless, I just don't get it

Sleeper7784

Very nice containers bro I hope your design leaves you with room to move around in there.

Let the equipment installation commence...

Storm Shadow

Veteran
LA Con x OG Kush

There are like 6 different phenos in the same pot... 2 of them smell insane...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice dude
quick flower formation
think it will finish quick too?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I think they will be done in 50-56 days ... I just hope ..it taste like it smells... my biggest let down with finding keepers... the ones that rock the palate ... most of the time everything is perfect.... then you smoke it... and wa wa wa wahhhhh not a true Dime

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I think they will be done in 50-56 days ... I just hope ..it taste like it smells... my biggest let down with finding keepers... the ones that rock the palate ... most of the time everything is perfect.... then you smoke it... and wa wa wa wahhhhh not a true Dime

Aint that the truth...

Just have to keep popping 100s of seeds at a time in search of the one...

Other times you get lucky and find that thing you've been looking for in a random seed that shows itself while you're busting up flowers

Really looks beautiful. Is the 93HP/Iranian a reverse male or a true male?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
93HP x Sapphire ...reversal of the Sapphire

I much more prefer S1 Males... I get Shaq phenos out of those... I hate using Plain Jane Males... at least in my Iranian Crosses... I used a Monster Iranian Male x Tahoe OG kush..fuck... I couldn't smell OG Kush if my life depended on it...Iranian Male dominated everything.... it was one of the Iranian Phenos I hate with passion... huge colas of Hay

Here is Iranian Hashplant x LA Con.... The iced out short phenos are the Iranian HP which is an S1 of the Sapphire.....Pure Iranian nothing to do with the Sensi Seeds 93HP/Sapphire ...

Last pic is Larry OG x ChemD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bigherb

Veteran
SS

I was talkin about these iranian beaities the other day

Your killin it bro ,I love these crosses .La Con n HP very much my style .That LA x HP/SP looks insane

Please post smoke reports on these when there ready

1luvbigherb

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Thank you everyone for all the encouraging comments ... Containers should be powered up tomorrow.. I just need to add pond liner and I can get my ladies in there finally...