Iranian Indica

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo oswizzle!
you get a perm boot or what?
thats the happs?
i know you're plants didn't die when you got banned (thats a myth people)...
hope all is well

Storm Shadow

Veteran
LA Con x Iranian HP

The Midget short phenos are the LA Con and the Huge Colas are from the Iranian ... all 6 phenos are in the same pot

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Chunky ladies, just how i like em. More cushion for the packin. Keep the Iranians coming, i put my beans on hold an soaked Black Widows instead, no space for males yet so gotta wait on those Ancient Ogs. Stellar work Storm.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
We shall see soon which of these ladies actually gets a chance at being a keeper.... The Iranian HP x LA Con...the Midget Pheno... that I have my eye on...everything else... is a coin toss...

Im going to install my pond liner today...Contractors are done with the Containers...

So when the lights are off... a 14" fan will be pulling air and I have another 8" hole for a passive intake...everything on electronic Dampers ... I'll take some pics today

Also... This coming week I will FINALLY get some pics of the outdoor ladies... Oh weee they are looking Sweet

bigherb

Veteran
SS

I know they cant a good man down

They all look like keepers

Please keep us posted on the outcome of those beauties

1luvbigherb

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
see some coco pots. you rockin dtw or recirc. what kind of irrigation you running? i just finished setting up a few rooms with those 1 hp pumps on GALCON PROPAGATION timers with octabubblers and fanjets ala jackmayoffer slightly modified. seriously
loving it. next project is designing a super smooth seemless operation system for auto multi feed with multiple rezs on one pump for multiple strains. your shit looks hella tight. thats gonna be a nice spot.

Last edited:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Im done with Coco bro... I love the stuff...but best results Ive seen are with Pro-Mix HP Biofungicide ..... I just hand water with a dramm watering wand and 3/4 HP Pump...

Water every other day... takes minimal time... and with the right genetics yields are awesome ...

Im about to do a nice seed run at the warehouse... damn contractors took 2x as long as they said they would.... Tomorrow is their last day...then I can transplant the following day..

Ive got the Iranian HP x LA Con ready to go and the 1993 HP x Sapphire X LA Con on deck

A

acridlab

^^^ u know how many people call me crazy when I say that I get better results with Promix vs. Coco!? Glad to c somebody else has the same outcome.. I always get the best flavors and aromas with the peat n perlite :) peace

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what are you feeding the promix?

I havent gotten the bio fungal yet but checked it out on their site...

Apparently I have been fucking up out of my mind by feeding the plants in promix Canna Coco A/B for the past year... BUT THEY LOOK GREAT! Contemplating a run with Substra Flores per Canna's suggestion. But Coco A/B is killing it for me! Anyways... curious...

ALoha

Storm Shadow

Veteran
General Hydro 3 part with Cal-Mag, Seaweed, Silicate , Epsom salt

Of course all from Grow More which is better quality for 1/10th the price!

I shoot for the same Nute Profile that Spurr created...its $$$$

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you follow the blue columns?
aloha

you know I'm a meathead LOL

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Everything but the last 2 ... I don't add anything from the last 2 bro... boric and fulvic acid

So one day feed...do nothing the next day....3rd day plain RO water ....4th day nothing...5th day feed...and that's the schedule