What's new

Iranian Indica

D

Drek

Cool plants. Where can I get seeds?

...or do I have to travel to Iran and go to the secret forest and smuggle them back through customs. :clock watch:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Containers finally will be here next week! Outdoor pics of all the Ranches coming up as well... all genetics are from seed outdoors and already looking insane!

I also germed 150+ pure Iranian Seeds.....something I haven't don't in a long time... Im excited to find another super gem and not lose it to BM's and Viruses

Sapphire and Bubble Gum...both my fav Iranian Phenos RIP... lost the Bubble Gum in the Warehouse and Sapphire to BM's...

I still have easily over a 1,000 of the original seeds...

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
swerves work really bumped up the iranian eh shadow?

i notice you can knock off 25-33% nutrient strength with pure landraces, sometimes more, that may help you with your pm and bm issues

med-man

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Mini-Van .... Your vision is about as nice as your IC entries... no need for any advice from a whack job like yourself...

Why not have Med-Man Scientist go help out with the DUD problem :)

My favorite is your BlackMan screen name...when you start talking like "yo yo"

That's the life of a mini-Van I guess

Also I bet my outdoor crop will blow away any yield you get in your new set up

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Big up Storm Shadow !!

150 seeds!?! Big commitment!

What you need to do is spread the seed to some trusted brothers in order to preserve in case of disaster!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
1st 4 pics are SoCal Master Kush x OG Kush X Iranian Sapphire

I chose this phenol from the outdoor run last year... she has a Berry Lemon Syrup flavor.... very nice on the palate

Last one is ChemD x Larry OG S1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Containers have been delivered.... I'll have some pics tomorrow of them.. over the next week or 2 they should be outfitted proper for my set up...

I'll have pics of the outdoor run also in the next week or so...

localhero

cant wait to see the unveiling of the next saphire in those unlocked seeds! what comes after saphire, ruby? lucky you with the persian indica seed connect that you can test them out indoors. the seed connection I have is from indonesia, and those landrace sativas are a mess to work out with their crazy long flower cycles.

best of luck with your outs this year homie!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here are some pics of the Beast Containers for now... I don't want to take pics of the sides of the containers because they have too much writing and potential serial #'s

40' long 10'6" high 8' wide

3 total containers... 2 for flower and 1 for veg and drying

The warehouse is 5,000 sqft and I still have room for 3 more containers

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
electrical is going to be ran under the concrete ...then punched in through 1 container...then I'll just poke holes into the side of the each container to run all my electrical and line sets

Latest posts

Latest posts