What's new

Iranian Indica

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice, ive heard about goodman they have real nice pricing compared to excel. what kind of MCA are they pulling amp/wattage wise.

thats crazy that those minisplits were 24k btu evaps and still did not cool the room. i was planning on going with a whole bunch of 12k evaps stacked up and guess thats not a good idea, i wonder if they have ones with more than 800 cfm.

i was really set on minisplits because of their higher seer ratings and easier installation, but now im really second guessing that and going with a couple 4 ton units. i have to cool between 16-20kw in one room and 8-10kw in the other. so gonna need three 4 ton units and goodman pricing actually comes out cheaper than mitsu/fujitsu dual zone minisplits.

localhero

alls i can say after seeing the difference today from mini splits to my new 5 ton system, is that shit is night and day. I back up storm shadow 100 percent on his assessment. the condenser took a 40 amp breaker and the air handler 15 amp, both on 220. oh and i have some kind of fancy ass thermostat that allows me to change night temps and all sorts of complicated settings i havent played around with yet. make the move yesprop youll be stoked. just avoid any r22 system, it cost 600 bucks a bottle whereas 410a is 200.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn that is a ton of power, whats the MCA on that 5 ton, basically is it using all of that 40?

i need to cram 12 tons of cooling into 100 amps its gonna take some tetris magic to figure this out, i really don't want to have to pull another 50 amps of the neighboring building. its a flip flop so only 8 tons would be running during lights on, then the other 4 tons runs during the opposing flip cycle. but I'm figuring that they run during lights off as well just at lower power draw. is this true?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
91 Chem x Tahoe OG... This strain has made my all time top 3... The flavor coats your mouth forever!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Bazemore is Balling it up ... Its always going to be the Lake Show for me.. #24 is forever

Cliff Paul is strictly about the "ASSIST" no B-Ball at all :)

Serious though... that mustache Paul has is what its all about

Lakers next year will (me dreaming) LeBron and Carmello both come to LA..

Kobe gets his 6th and 7th rings this way (then I wake Up)

I wish the League would have let CP3 come hoop with Mamba and Gasol.... my goodness

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Shipping Container grow show is about to get off and going within the next few weeks...

I also just germinated some new seeds... Iranian Hashplant x LA Con

Iranian Sapphire S3... 91Chem/Tahoe x LA Con.... 93 HP/Sapphire x LA Con...

Storm Shadow

Veteran
A couple more weeks out from getting the Containers going...

For now.. here are some random ladies I have going day 46

First 2 are ChemD/Larry OG x Sapphire S3 ...smells like Honey Suckle

Last 3 are on S1 from the Tahoe OG Clone Only.... Smells like Roasted Skunks on Stank

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
just got word we're going to be doing 5 ranches this year outdoors!!! Maybe doing something like 200 trees per spot... all from seed... time to do some real deal pheno selection.. I'll have pics in the coming weeks....

Containers will be here next week :)

Hmong

Veteran
the iranian has an interesting bud structure which I only have seen on the Cheese & hybrids so far.

anyway, some beautiful plants you have there!

Latest posts

Latest posts