What's new

Iranian Indica

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Chem D x LA Con looking delicious,

Let's see some Genetics from Iran bro!!! Forget all the diluted shit!

How are you 100+ Iranian seedlings doing?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha crazy to see a container filled up….not much space in there! i have a sea box for storage and couldn't imagin having to grow in there!

what lights are those 600s? footprint looks like 2x3 per light?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Iranian Seeds will be put to work in the next few days... I delayed everything because its taking the contractors forever to finish my new spot... it was suppose to be done a couple of weeks back...but shit keeps lagging...either way.. I'm down to germinate a grip of them today.. also I have a few pure Iranian S1's in early flower right now... I'll take pics when they start to look nice

BagAppeal...nice pics bro... do you protect the floor of the container with anything? Im going to cover mine in 20ml pond liner .. I don't really want to... but Im not down with water splashing on wood floors

BagAppeal

Thanks for that.
I have lined the container completely.Three times I think.. I also have soil beds inside the whole thing with drainage ..By the way, allmost all of the lining is under the soil bed, so I do not worry to much from degassing plastic, if that is your concern?
And yes those are 600w´s..

All the best

BagAppeal

Last edited:

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Iranian Seeds will be put to work in the next few days... I delayed everything because its taking the contractors forever to finish my new spot... it was suppose to be done a couple of weeks back...but shit keeps lagging...either way.. I'm down to germinate a grip of them today.. also I have a few pure Iranian S1's in early flower right now... I'll take pics when they start to look nice

BagAppeal...nice pics bro... do you protect the floor of the container with anything? Im going to cover mine in 20ml pond liner .. I don't really want to... but Im not down with water splashing on wood floors

Best of luck on them.....!!

Wish I could go over and bring a few handfuls back!!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
First 3 pics are an S1 of a Pure Iranian and the last pic is the iced out phenol of Iranian HP x LA Con

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice you stuck an air handler in each one and everything? what size AC is that....looking pretty cool just stack em up on one side, 4x4 footprint per light? how many lights per seabox?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
8 lights per box... not too many... 4 ton ac.... the room is an ice box right now.. I can drop the thermostat to 60 degrees in there if I wanted to... there will be (4) 4x8 per container....I love these containers so far..

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work with the containers. Sure have my wheels turning on this end if it can be accomplished. :thinking:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn 4 tons per container on top of all the 4 tons from your other spot? your local HVAC spot must be loving you!

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Yallah!

Looking good bud. Did you get refrigeration sea crates? Those come insulated...

I highly recommend either insulating your crates or temperature controlling the room they're in....

You don't want it to start raining inside them!

BagAppeal

True dat!

Mine came not insulated, so that was my first step before moving anything in there. I did lose some space, but well worth it..

All the best

BagAppeal

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Thank you gentleman for all the positive feedback... I have a 14" Max CanFan On a Y-Damper that will be installed next week... so at night when the lights are out... the Fan will pull out the humid air out...

I just soaked 100+ Iranian Seeds in Chitosan Water... I'll let them chill for 24 hours and then I'll drop them into rockwool cubes... Fuck the Bullshit... lets see whats really going on with these Genetics.....

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
The temperature differential between the warehouse and the inside of the boxes may make them sweat, just keep an eye out!!

Big Respect!

localhero

Man you never stop moving, always something new every time I roll through here! Now it's sea containers, rad. Met a clone merchant running his show out of a giant insulated walk in refrigerator, everything fit together like puzzle pieces. Can't wait to see what pops out of this latest seed batch :)

Hottish

Man you never stop moving, always something new every time I roll through here! Now it's sea containers, rad. Met a clone merchant running his show out of a giant insulated walk in refrigerator, everything fit together like puzzle pieces. Can't wait to see what pops out of this latest seed batch :)

He got himself banned :wtf:

Anyone know if he posts elsewhere , I wanted to see the IR landraces grown out

Latest posts

Latest posts