My next Under Current run - Sour Bubble - 4 female phenos to try

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Im done I think lol

BayBHuey

egrower

Damn huey those girls are lookin pretty. How has the growth rate been with the dwc? Any different from the coco?

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Hey everybody :wave: thank you all...I appreciate the kind words :D

egrower honestly I do see a difference...the coco seems to grow a lot more greener big leaves...I did have some early troubles with the under current and switched to the same nutes I use for coco...as far as bud production they look similar with the coco being slightly ahead IMO

I hope you guys are ready for another flood of pics...I hope so cause here it comes lol

next round of candyland clones rooted and planted

picture.php
picture.php

Damn roots coming out in the wrong place lol

picture.php

to be cont...

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
The Under Current system is tugging right along...I couldnt be happier with the results but I feel I can pack way more tops in...next time

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

to be cont...

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
LOL noyd thats the truth...I remember my first grow light and all the nightmares of growing...ahhh the memories...I like it much better now...so much easier :D

Variety jungle madness lol

picture.php

Now these bayBies are in coco...about 10 days behind or so than hydro...the coco looks beefier to me

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

to be cont...

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Just a few more...I know you must be thinking "okay already"...some Space Candy from TGA...unreleased I believe

picture.php

picture.php

Some Candyland...I dont think she comes close to the Platinum Cookies...doubt she'll be around long but I do have another round of her

picture.php

This is the 818 Headband aka Berryband...I like the berry in her

picture.php

Took cuts of the GG...this gal is taking priority...hopefully roots will pop out soon

picture.php

finally done...sorry for all the pics but I am a visual person

BayBHuey

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Just a few more...I know you must be thinking "okay already"...some Space Candy from TGA...unreleased I believe

View Image
View Image

Some Candyland...I dont think she comes close to the Platinum Cookies...doubt she'll be around long but I do have another round of her

View Image

This is the 818 Headband aka Berryband...I like the berry in her

View Image

Took cuts of the GG...this gal is taking priority...hopefully roots will pop out soon

View Image

finally done...sorry for all the pics but I am a visual person

BayBHuey
Wow! Impressive Huey, to say the least. What ya using for cloning? They look like their gonna hit the ground running.

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Whats up AS...thanks my friend :tiphat: I like to use a product called Hormodin 3
Hormidon3.jpg

its like clonex but in powder form http://www.ohp.com/Products/hormodin.php I switched to powder after I had a fiasco with gel and found out they go bad and get contaminated

Its active ingredients...Indole 3 butyric Acid is .8% and works really well :yes:

BayBHuey

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Gonna have to look that up, thanks for the info. Same probs here with the gel, i usually just buy a sachet of it each time I clone but hate going to the shop just 4 that.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
LOL noyd thats the truth...I remember my first grow light and all the nightmares of growing...ahhh the memories...I like it much better now...so much easier :D

Variety jungle madness lol

View Image

Now these bayBies are in coco...about 10 days behind or so than hydro...the coco looks beefier to me

View Image
View Image
View Image

to be cont...

BayBHuey

DUCKTALES! I don't see how that curly red-head aint the stuff! Looks insane. Superclean grow man. :tiphat::respect:

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
AS just a FYI...over at home depot and sometimes wally world have a much smaller jar called roottone or biotone...it is very similar to what I use except the active ingredient of Indole 3 butyric Acid is .3%...a lot cheaper too...about 5 bucks vs what I use is like 25 bucks...I like to buy in bulk for some reason :dunno:

Ahhhh WB shes good but not top notch plus she isnt the real The White as I have grown the real The White...sounds so crazy LOL and thanks for the compliments but it really isnt that clean...pics are deceiving I guess...the only cleaning really done is in between harvests

BayBHuey

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
I getcha. As far as the IC pages go she's a supermodel but she's got no personality sort of thing. :good: I remember Krome's White thread...beautiful plant. Nothing but great things heard about that one but honestly all "The White" I've got from dispensaries have been disappointing so I know what you're saying, frostiest thing you ever saw but flavor and high dont match it.

Latest posts

Latest posts