What's new

Huey's Hangout

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Well howdy fellas WB, noyd, bug, Unreg
hat-tip-smiley-emoticon.gif

This lady is a knock off of The White that they are passing around here...far from krome's...seems like this gal has been in my garden forever...I have been comparing grow methods with her and testing a few hormones...but this is the last of her as she is not that big of a producer and the smoke is about a 7

I appreciate everyones kind words...really keeps the motivation going to do the best I can :D

Hey for those that are interested with whats going on with my r/c car...I came up with this crazy idea to pimp my ride
rapper-smiley-emoticon.gif

took a heatsink from an old motherboard and hacked it up...added a few leds...just need to figure how to mount it...dont mind all the dog hair...

picture.php

picture.php

not bad for an old cheap fart...lol...brake lights for an r/c...when I can get it mounted I will get some pics

BayBHuey

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Well my Granpappy would call that a damn fine piece of redneck engineerin'. :biggrin:

& Hey at least she's sexy even if she don't put out the best ;)

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Yeah WB I had to get creative because I couldnt find a chunk of aluminum...then it popped in my head "heatsink"...hopefully it looks cool mounted...unfortunately they dont sell too many hop up parts for the car I bought so I will have to get creative :yes:

And thats a good way of looking at it...she has nice frost and all but not that big of a yielder...I have her going in coco as well...the final comparison Im doing...then on to other things :D

BayBHuey

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would you run any White Crosses in the future?

Do you think there are crosses that can improve on her flaws?

I got a White cross and some beans, always thought it was a very reputable and worthy plant.

Epic pictures Huey, can you go over your camera stuff, so I can foward it to whiteberries and he can get off my ass about the 30x optical zoom like it means perfect macros :bashhead: haha

Loving that frost picture :canabis: and the whole garden :plant grow:

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Oh for sure I would...had Krome's The White back in the day...I couldnt believe the kief from her...lost her during my battle with the big C...what Im growing is just called the white but is not the real one...not much kief at all :nono:

For the real The White...perhaps...it depends on what one is after IMO...if your beans are crossed with the legit cut then your chances are very good...just what you see in my pics are the knock offs :shucks:

now for the camera...two settings I try to play with is the white balance to match the hps...then I also put the cam in macro mode to get close ups...I should be able to get closer but I dont really know the ins and outs of my cam believe it or not lol

and LyryC thanks for the kind words my friend :tiphat:

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Okay I need to post these pics...I have been doing a little comparison from coco and hydro...from what I see...the coco seems to be producing a bulkier plant...
student-smiley-emoticon.gif

some pics of The White day21 I have in coco to compare for later...seems to look better than The White I have in the undercurrent system

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BayBHuey

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Well howdy fellas WB, noyd, bug, Unreg View Image

This lady is a knock off of The White that they are passing around here...far from krome's...seems like this gal has been in my garden forever...I have been comparing grow methods with her and testing a few hormones...but this is the last of her as she is not that big of a producer and the smoke is about a 7

I appreciate everyones kind words...really keeps the motivation going to do the best I can :D

Hey for those that are interested with whats going on with my r/c car...I came up with this crazy idea to pimp my ride View Image

took a heatsink from an old motherboard and hacked it up...added a few leds...just need to figure how to mount it...dont mind all the dog hair...

View Image
View Image

not bad for an old cheap fart...lol...brake lights for an r/c...when I can get it mounted I will get some pics

BayBHuey
Ya mount that bad boy up yet? Looks good.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice pics, she looks deceiving :D

I got a few white crosses.

Its The WHite right?

Different from Wifi? wifi = white fire?

All this weed jargon drives me bananas

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
AS I did get it mounted...I still need to add a couple more to each side but apparently I need a special tool to cut a hole...I thought I could just use a drill but they say the body will most likely crack and continue to run over time

LyryC anything you have with The White I would not worry...this was passed to me as The White but after growing her I know she is not the The White...hope that made sense lol

and a few pics of the led brake lights

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

came out looking alright...be great if I had a machine shop

BayBHuey

thewhitelotus

Veteran
what shakin Huey? things seem to be moving along nicely over here! just got my new round of Glues in yesterday and flipped em last night

picture.php

Just wanted to pop in and say hello! Bout to head over to a buddies to BBQ and watch the World Series game.....hes a HUGE Giants fan! A couple of em went to the games Saturday and Sunday in SF! Lucky turds

Keep killin it Huey! :tiphat:

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Man Lotus you sure are a busy body...I couldnt keep up with you...maybe on the eating lol...ahhhhhh your glue is looking great...is that exactly how you started it your last go? Damn the sure fill in...do you double net or that is not an issue for you?

Well I hope you guys are ready for a little flood of pics...time to update whats going on...the under current is just cruising along...day38

picture.php

and some bud pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more to come...

BayBHuey

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
AS I did get it mounted...I still need to add a couple more to each side but apparently I need a special tool to cut a hole...I thought I could just use a drill but they say the body will most likely crack and continue to run over time

LyryC anything you have with The White I would not worry...this was passed to me as The White but after growing her I know she is not the The White...hope that made sense lol

and a few pics of the led brake lights

View Image
View Image
View Image

came out looking alright...be great if I had a machine shop

BayBHuey

looks figgin sweet H. And the under current system is kick'n azz. Nice work, an killer lookin nugs for sure.

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Thanks AS I appreciate it my brotha :tiphat:

Snauseberry early on I was using Cultured Solutions from Under Current...found it really lacking as I had to add a lot of cal/mag...still had issues so I swapped to CNS17 from Botanicare...helped out with the cal/mag but now it is hard to tell because the early damage has been done...so it will take another round to know for sure...hope that makes sense my friend...if not let me know :D

some more pics...818 Headband...I call it Berryband

picture.php

Candyland

picture.php

Space Candy

picture.php

to be cont...

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
a few varieties

picture.php

Bay11 that is the sweetest smelling plant I have ever smelled...high hopes

picture.php

Candyland kept stretchin...finally had to super crop...may have done some damage

picture.php

The White in coco

picture.php

picture.php

to be cont...

BayBHuey