What's new

Huey's Hangout

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Hey Lotus

yeah Duck says I have been slackin since I got these toys lol...The Sour Dub is different than what I have here...the ones I have here are Sour Bubbles

The Sour Dub looks fabulous...hopefully these gals turn out just as frosty

I have high hopes from all the positive input about her...should be some fire :D

BayBHuey

thewhitelotus

Veteran
+1 for coco! Love it, but it also fits my situation very well.

Whiteberries, I am new to the bags and I love em. I picked up the 4 bag lite set from bubblemans website. I also got a washer online from ebay for around 70 bucks.....its literally the same washer as the other companies are selling but charging a fortune for it. PM me if youd like link info and whatnot.

A few pics for reference.....hope ya dont mind Huey!

73u after microplaning
picture.php

picture.php

Bags
picture.php

Washer
picture.php

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Whats up Lotus :wave:

Im rooting on the Pack today...I need them to beat the Eagles to help out my boys :D you know I actually have some bubble bags...I just need that machine

Time for an update on the garden...the under current is cruisin along...feeding and drinking have slowed...not much longer and it will be time to flush

a few bud shots

picture.php

picture.php

to be cont...

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
How about a few pics of Candyland...looks like she is starting to show some colors

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this one is not that far along

picture.php

BayBHuey

whiteberrieS

Murderface
Veteran
Candyland....The candy man can. You got the golden ticket right there man :good: purdy.

wait wait Sour Dubb's in there? Which one? :chin:

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Did a little pimpin out my r/c car...it came out cool...too bad I didnt have some little orange or yellow leds for the front...hope you all arent sick of my r/c like cheffz...but to me you gotta have a little fun sometimes :D

got my headlights and a couple more break lights installed...and I didnt mount the body for the pic...I just wanted a quick pic of the leds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Hey WB

thanks my man...you know my first impression of Candyland was she wasnt as frosty as Platinum Cookies...but maybe I spoke too soon lol

I wanted to share these pics of the gals in coco

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BayBHuey

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Huey .... your movin right up that You SUK list real quick !!! :tiphat:

whiteberrieS

Murderface
Veteran
Those the Sour Dubb? or the White? Or the Candyland finishing up? :biggrin: Confused. They look awesome whichever they are :good: My SB that sprite-fingered me tastes like spicy hash and has quite the Bubble to it. R/c car looks pretty sick :good: Good times n fat hooters goin on with that thing :biggrin:

Thing I like about your Candyland is them bulbous gotdang calyxes, have to be the fattest I ever saw.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
candy land looks very cookie-ish. how's the smell? I might give my freebies a dunk…

your big room shot looks killer! what's that big one in the back corner? you bringing the dank.

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Snauseberry thanks my brotha :tiphat:

LOL Dan I hope to be number 1 on the list :D

WB sorry for the confusion mate...The White is finishing up and the Sour Bubble is being vegged for flower...and someone say hooters

Sexy_Bikini_Babe_45.jpg

HiYa CP thanks for the kind words my friend...the Candyland smell is musky woody smell to me...the big gal in the back is the 818 headband...fills the room with blueberries

I started harvesting the UC system yesterday...a few shots before the chop

picture.php

picture.php

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Sup my brotha Joe thank you much :tiphat: just trying to get things figured out here and dialed in...I'll be setting up a glue factory in this under current here shortly :D

Cheffz where ya been? I thought people were getting tired of the same...getting monotonous you know...Candyland is starting to look real good...I need to learn how to tame that girl :whip:

Thanks Lotus but your place looks just as ridiculous lol even so with that glue...soon I will have my dance too :dance013: how have things been going with the bets? I think which way you went every game...what are your thoughts of the 49ers thus far of the season?

Today I almost completed trimming up the under current...just have the lower to trim up...I have some glue to go in their spot...need to get more t5's to veg em...too much to do...need to up pot Candylands...take cuts of Sour Bubble...and whatever else comes up

:smoke out:

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Forgot to post these...Candyland coming along nicely...starting to get a little color

picture.php

same bud different lighting

picture.php

picture.php

BayBHuey

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Snauseberry thanks my brotha :tiphat:

LOL Dan I hope to be number 1 on the list :D

WB sorry for the confusion mate...The White is finishing up and the Sour Bubble is being vegged for flower...and someone say hooters

View Image

HiYa CP thanks for the kind words my friend...the Candyland smell is musky woody smell to me...the big gal in the back is the 818 headband...fills the room with blueberries

I started harvesting the UC system yesterday...a few shots before the chop

View Image
View Image

BayBHuey
Am I seriously the first?

HOOTERS!!!!!!!

Everything looks on point Huey, it's always frosty an proper in here.