What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Huey's Hangout

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so go with an old tried & true nute recipe like 6/9 or PBP or even the V&B like i use ...... no need to complicate things dude . :tiphat:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah ya just need to k.i.s.s. :D
I like my 6/9 base regimen. I can adjust ppm's for what ever suits my needs with ease. 6/9 with 1 mil of silica and 20 mil's of rhizo comes in at about 625 with my tap water. For flower I raise it or 9/15 And 1 mil of silica. That comes to around 825. So for veg I run around .85 ec and for flower I run as high as 1.2. i can get tip burn on some with this formula and it only cost me about 50 bux a month most times.

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Dan I hear you brother :tiphat:...Im gonna take 2 steps back and relax...relax the mind and body for a few days...I have had a lot of stress on top of things...I just dont want the worries...a lot has to do with a failed harvest...I just dont want that again...it puts a financial strain on me...I just need stability...one step at a time

Joe thanks for that :tiphat: but I told myself a while back Jacks was going to be the nutrient I would be going with...Duck and I had the nutes figured out until the latest batch...now we are just going back to square one with weighing them out...I will shoot the numbers up tomorrow and some Gorilla Fuck pics lol

BayBHuey

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Alright...I took some much needed time off from my garden...I was able to get a grasp of whats been bugging me and why growing has been such a chore...well mainly because most of my time goes to hand watering...not much time is spent with my gals and their needs...I realized too that Duck kinda took over all the clone and veg operation...so basically all I got to do was water and trim...no wonder I was hating my garden

I have had some time to think and feel much better about having to set things up for coco...wish I had done this from the jump...anyhow it shouldnt be to hard to setup a drip system...move things around

I have had some time also to look into the Jacks...it appears my new batch is much denser than the old...so basically I was over feeding my gals since getting the new supply

I have started feeding 2.6 grams of Jacks...2.3 grams cal/nit and .5 grams per gallon of magnesium sulfate...things look much better but this was the recipe with the original Jacks so time will tell if Im golden yet

Harvested that Gorilla Fuck...pretty sweet gal

U3FtHJD.jpg

3PPTJRR.jpg

ynLFuN9.jpg

cA6OGgc.jpg

GlK0NCQ.jpg

BayBHuey

Cheffz

Qookies (Girl Scout Cookies x Querkle) - Hammerhead Genetics

Im gonna need this one!!! Is she still around

Latest posts

Latest posts