What's new

Honduras sativa

Goodherb

Dang! I see you posted some here succesfully, is this the Honduras or something else?

Brother,those are by flylowgethigh (SKOHLP) skunk original haze love potion.

I will try to post again.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola @Keif Cake sorry to read about the spider mite invasion on your young plants. Better stop, clean everything in depth and re start. Next time you can use abamectine at any sign of mite infection (only during growth and until preflowers). Cleaning and prevention are crucial.

I have put the Mexican back in flower for a second run to catch some of this Old Timers Haze pollen.

I was wondering if @dubi has made such a cross, using the Mexican side of Honduras, and if so, anything notable about it?

Don't know if you remember old Green Honduras Haze and Purple Honduras Haze limited editions, they were Green Haze #19 and Purple Haze #23 (respectively) pollinated by best Honduras males during pure Honduras preservation-reproduction. 3 Honduras males were selected for the pollination: 2 leaning to Colombian side and 1 to Mexican: so although mixed the combo you mention could be found in these 2 defuncted F1s. We still have seeds in our preservation fridge for future projects when the right time comes.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your interest on exploring the pure Honduras sativa line @Sensistar42 :) Hope you are enjoying with the Colombian pheno! Hopefully you can experience soon Mexican leaning females from the new seeds too.

Honduras is a high THC-low CBD ganja sativa, while Lebanese is a sativa hashplant with all the possible THC-CBD chemotypes, so the outcome of your Honduras x Lebanese hybrid regarding effects while highly depend on the chemotype of the used male. It will be a high yielding and vigorous F1 hybrid, that's for sure.

Sensistar42

Thanks for your interest on exploring the pure Honduras sativa line @Sensistar42 :) Hope you are enjoying with the Colombian pheno! Hopefully you can experience soon Mexican leaning females from the new seeds too.

Honduras is a high THC-low CBD ganja sativa, while Lebanese is a sativa hashplant with all the possible THC-CBD chemotypes, so the outcome of your Honduras x Lebanese hybrid regarding effects while highly depend on the chemotype of the used male. It will be a high yielding and vigorous F1 hybrid, that's for sure.
I did enjoy it well, if I don’t have it all the time and say just on Sunday. It makes for a really nice peaceful dreamy disconnect from life for a day. 🤣
I have a run of it coming down on the 11th, lightly seeded from the Lebanese but I’m happy with that. 😊

I have another honduras just flipped about 5 days ago, about 20th days old so we will see about the gender soon. 😊😊 I would pop more but I do treasure these seeds and don’t want to waste them. 🤣🤣

I really should have bought the breeders pack.

Sensistar42

I did enjoy it well, if I don’t have it all the time and say just on Sunday. It makes for a really nice peaceful dreamy disconnect from life for a day. 🤣
I have a run of it coming down on the 11th, lightly seeded from the Lebanese but I’m happy with that. 😊

I have another honduras just flipped about 5 days ago, about 20th days old so we will see about the gender soon. 😊😊 I would pop more but I do treasure these seeds and don’t want to waste them. 🤣🤣

I really should have bought the breeders pack.
Also I’m really thinking about pollinating the Violeta and honduras with my sensi star male I have. Making my own dreamy Dutch hybrid, that’s non skunk and maybe non NL lineage would be wonderful.

Last edited:

EnjoyingLife

@dubi

Would your Nepalese be similar to the Lebanese in the same ways?

Sensistar42

Chopped my little 1 gal columbian leaner a few days ago. Smelled like pure lilacs when cut. As I was trimming it’s more of a lime meat like smell. We will see how this one cures over the next few months. It’s my first time having a mason jar vacuum lid sealer, I hope it helps keep it better for the longer cure times of these tropical plants.

It did finish sooner then expected, 13 weeks and about 25% amber trichomes.
It was a clone taken when the mom was at 2-3 weeks of flower so it had some flowering hormones in it as well as 10/14 light schedule.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
the Colombian colorful pheno can indeed smell to lilacs @Sensistar42 do you have pictures of your Honduran finishing ? A cross between colorful Honduras-Colombian pheno and Violeta has huge potential!

Sensistar42

the Colombian colorful pheno can indeed smell to lilacs @Sensistar42 do you have pictures of your Honduran finishing ? A cross between colorful Honduras-Colombian pheno and Violeta has huge potential!
No sadly I didn’t take any pictures of it, but it will be back in another run or two. I have zamal x kc, orient ex, dracarys, and pupil Magoo up next!

Also I have 2 Violeta x honduras testers I made put in flower in solo cups and will trans plant if they show female. Definitely long noded like the honduras male ( not the male used in the cross) that I culled because I am looking for a femal Mexican pheno to try.

Out of 1 pack of 5 I had 3males and 1 columbian female, and i hermie female that looked wilder than the Columbian one I kept.

The columbian I must say is pretty resilient being trimmed and kept in a solo cup since Jan-Feb (I do cuttings from the mom and then put the mom into flower). No root restriction flowering or being unhappy.

I have a 5 pack and a 10 pack left.

Sensistar42

I would like to add that I have left over pollen from the first honduras male that I pollinated my Violeta with and am going to paint brush a branch of the sensi star I have going now in about 2 weeks. I thought about using the sensi star male I have to the side or another when I go toy sensi star seed increase.

Herbert Chickybaby

This is what I got outta my 6 foot tall Mexican leaning Honduran this off-season. This and a Lao Sa were the only ones of seven plants that pulled through a hot rainy season albeit under a clear plastic roof. It was an experiemnt that did not work, it is not just a matter of keep the rain off but the humidity and heat and lack of sunshine I think too.

I rolled up a couple from this last night, its been curing for 6 weeks, was drinking wine and some beers and not a lot of sleep the last few nights, so after the two hour up phase I completely passed out unconcious on the sofa, no memory of having laid down, for 4 hours. But woke up in an incredible state of bliss, really amazing body high to this one. There were a fair number of gold trichomes on the buds that I checked as well. I had thought I was taking the plant down pre-maturely, trying to get it before botryits smoked it all up and turned all the buds to ash. I did have to throw out about 40 percent of it, but as you can see here this more than enough for someone who only smokes about once a week.

More about the effects, no trippiness at all, I felt content to shut my mouth, which is unusual for me, and just drink more and watch music videos on Youtube with the old lady. Yeah, definitely an introverting effect but zero paranoia, in fact the opposite. just felt very cozy and warm and content. It did rather dull my appreciation of the music, I just love what weed does for music appreciation, I think it is my favorite effect, so that was unusual most weeds do enhance music for me, but it was little like I had blanket over my head, but I felt so nice, I really didn't care. It may bee that I was so exhausted and also tranquilized by the red table wine and Beer Chang, the best factory lager in Thailand. They really do a good job of keeping after the vendors and making sure they store it properly. Too many retailers just store their beer in hot rooms and its not unusual to get a really foul bottle. Chang used to be the worst but the new owners dropped the alcohol content down from 7-9 percent to five and making sure people get fresh beer somehow.

I really enjoyed my first smoke out of my Thai grown Honduran. It will be very interesting to see how she matures and how it is to smoke when not really tired.

So, big up to Dubi and the crew at Ace, some great weed and which grows well here, even in the off season.
Cheers!

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

Last edited:

Sensistar42

This is what I got outta my 6 foot tall Mexican leaning Honduran this off-season. This and a Lao Sa were the only ones of seven plants that pulled through a hot rainy season albeit under a clear plastic roof. It was an experiemnt that did not work, it is not just a matter of keep the rain off but the humidity and heat and lack of sunshine I think too.

I rolled up a couple from this last night, its been curing for 6 weeks, was drinking wine and some beers and not a lot of sleep the last few nights, so after the two hour up phase I completely passed out unconcious on the sofa, no memory of having laid down, for 4 hours. But woke up in an incredible state of bliss, really amazing body high to this one. There were a fair number of gold trichomes on the buds that I checked as well. I had thought I was taking the plant down pre-maturely, trying to get it before botryits smoked it all up and turned all the buds to ash. I did have to throw out about 40 percent of it, but as you can see here this more than enough for someone who only smokes about once a week.

More about the effects, no trippiness at all, I felt content to shut my mouth, which is unusual for me, and just drink more and watch music videos on Youtube with the old lady. Yeah, definitely an introverting effect but zero paranoia, in fact the opposite. just felt very cozy and warm and content. It did rather dull my appreciation of the music, I just love what weed does for music appreciation, I think it is my favorite effect, so that was unusual most weeds do enhance music for me, but it was little like I had blanket over my head, but I felt so nice, I really didn't care. It may bee that I was so exhausted and also tranquilized by the red table wine and Beer Chang, the best factory lager in Thailand. They really do a good job of keeping after the vendors and making sure they store it properly. Too many retailers just store their beer in hot rooms and its not unusual to get a really foul bottle. Chang used to be the worst but the new owners dropped the alcohol content down from 7-9 percent to five and making sure people get fresh beer somehow.

I really enjoyed my first smoke out of my Thai grown Honduran. It will be very interesting to see how she matures and how it to smoke when not really tired.

So, big up to Dubi and the crew at Ace, some great weed and which grows well here, even in the off season.
Cheers!

View attachment 18932128
View attachment 18932129
I had a similar experience last night testing mine, the introspective effects is insane with this one. I do have to keep in mind not to have it all the time because I tend to not talk and have nothing to say at all, but having great Convos in my head. 🤣 but the great thing like you said is there’s like no anxiety to it at all and shuts my adhd brain down with enough. Lol but I need to find a bright energetic Mexican pheno for the day time. I need the energizing effect to break through executive disfunction during the day.

Herbert Chickybaby

I had a similar experience last night testing mine, the introspective effects is insane with this one. I do have to keep in mind not to have it all the time because I tend to not talk and have nothing to say at all, but having great Convos in my head. 🤣 but the great thing like you said is there’s like no anxiety to it at all and shuts my adhd brain down with enough. Lol but I need to find a bright energetic Mexican pheno for the day time. I need the energizing effect to break through executive disfunction during the day.
Yeah, even though I was pretty sleep deprived last night, I think its fair to say this one is not a pepper upperer, which, like you, is what I tend to like, but these bottles are great addition to my stash, more of a range of things to go with. Its such a nice strain and i will grow it again next rainy season because it held up very well, and I think its a very good smoke too.

Sensistar42

Yeah, even though I was pretty sleep deprived last night, I think its fair to say this one is not a pepper upperer, which, like you, is what I tend to like, but these bottles are great addition to my stash, more of a range of things to go with. Its such a nice strain and i will grow it again next rainy season because it held up very well, and I think its a very good smoke too.
So yours was a Mexican leaning one? Or maybe in the middle? Any light purpling on the buds near the end of flower?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you are enjoying with the pleasant and blissful introspection from your Honduran plant @Herbert Chickybaby :D give her a try one morning you feel fresh after a good long sleep, and let's see how the effect differs from the first experience you comment.

I love red wine, but in SE Asia i try to avoid it, since it is very expensive and bad quality.
Tiger and Chang cold beer is my diet while i'm there :)
I will come back to Thailand next year, but this time with family, so my seed hunting will be more restricted.