What's new

Honduras sativa

RobFromTX

I doubt we are then, i was just wondering because the fish mix is quite thick. I have been using the fish mix through about halfway to 3/4 into flower if i see yellowing coming on.

I realized i nuked my Honduras Panama when it was trying to fade, i didnt realize it was such short flowering time, i thought it had another month
I believe the fish mix is just fish emulsion with some beet mollases. It smells a lot less offensive than other emulsions on the market though. Thats what i like about it

F2F

You can find more HxP in this thread. I recall it was a very easy plant to grow and yielded very nice. Terps are amazing.

Dear Solarlogos - great to see you back! I have missed your contributions and presence here on the forums!

Keif Cake

Veteran
I believe the fish mix is just fish emulsion with some beet mollases. It smells a lot less offensive than other emulsions on the market though. Thats what i like about it
I didn't know it had molasses in it, thats nice to find out. I like that about it as well, It certainly is way less offensive, the Alaska stuff makes your grow stink for about a week, the bio bizz maybe for a day or two. I'm glad i have chickens now, i dont have to have outside stinking for weeks at a time using a lot of the organic products on the market today.

RobFromTX

I didn't know it had molasses in it, thats nice to find out. I like that about it as well, It certainly is way less offensive, the Alaska stuff makes your grow stink for about a week, the bio bizz maybe for a day or two. I'm glad i have chickens now, i dont have to have outside stinking for weeks at a time using a lot of the organic products on the market today.
My wife threatened to move out when i used the Alaskan. Only used that stuff twice haha

SolarLogos

Dear Solarlogos - great to see you back! I have missed your contributions and presence here on the forums!
Thank you brother, it's nice to be back. I've got quite a bit of seedlings up and out of the ground, as well as some Ace gear I thought I had lost, but recently found it vacuum sealed behind another pack of seeds.

I have 9 out of 10 Honduran up and looking vigorous. I culled one weakling. I've got more Ace gear up and out of the ground, all looking vigorous. I'll get picks of the little ones later, it's raining and 50F outside right now. It was snowing in Lake Tahoe last night! This has been an exceptionally cool and wet winter and beginning of spring. Seedlings love this fresh rain.

k-s-p

Veteran
I absolutely need this and it's first on my list when I can afford to buy seeds again. It sounds perfect honestly. If anyone knows, how would it compare to kaiki's Mextiza? Another I lost. I think I've smoked the brickweed Robfromtexas is talking about, but 20+ years ago up on the North Platte.

RobFromTX

I absolutely need this and it's first on my list when I can afford to buy seeds again. It sounds perfect honestly. If anyone knows, how would it compare to kaiki's Mextiza? Another I lost. I think I've smoked the brickweed Robfromtexas is talking about, but 20+ years ago up on the North Platte.
Gone are those good ole days. Now the cartels grow the Canadian equivalent to beasters to compete with the high grade market. I think you'd really enjoy honduras

Keif Cake

Veteran
Gone are those good ole days. Now the cartels grow the Canadian equivalent to beasters to compete with the high grade market. I think you'd really enjoy honduras
I haven't seen any reggie in a few years now, but even then going back many more years, it's all hybrid weed now. Bag appeal wise, its far better than old school brick, nice looking nugs, but sativa it certainly is not.

RobFromTX

I haven't seen any reggie in a few years now, but even then going back many more years, it's all hybrid weed now. Bag appeal wise, its far better than old school brick, nice looking nugs, but sativa it certainly is not.
Unfortunately the best stuff from mexico never really left Texas or California. I grew up only 100 miles from the border and i knew a guy back in the day that would import tons of it a year, practically hay bails of it at a time. If it was light green good smelling with silver seeds it would be sent to dallas houston and Austin for redistribution. If it was that crummy brown or black hybrid bud with white seeds that smelled like ammonia it was delivered to the long haulers he knew to be sent up north along their routes. I'm sorry the best stuff didn't get moved around more. There would have been much more preservation going on for mexican sativa

RobFromTX

Californians were getting the best brickweed by a long shot though. I visited when i was a teen and i was simply amazed at the quality of brick bud there but they kept the best stuff local too from what i was told

Keif Cake

Veteran
Unfortunately the best stuff from mexico never really left Texas or California. I grew up only 100 miles from the border and i knew a guy back in the day that would import tons of it a year, practically hay bails of it at a time. If it was light green good smelling with silver seeds it would be sent to dallas houston and Austin for redistribution. If it was that crummy brown or black hybrid bud with white seeds that smelled like ammonia it was delivered to the long haulers he knew to be sent up north along their routes. I'm sorry the best stuff didn't get moved around more. There would have been much more preservation going on for mexican sativa
I grew up about 40 minutes from the east Texas border, i didn't start smoking until i was 19, and there was certainly some of that ammonia stuff around, but living off a major interstate had plenty of options if you knew enough people, and knowing what i know now, some of the good good fermented stuff sometimes rolled through.
I didn't realize how good we had it until talking to people from other areas that were paying up to $40 a quarter.
Interestingly enough, i offer my product to people i know for old school pot prices, a $100 an oz now that im getting some good harvests in. It feels good to let people you know and care about get some very high quality for a very good price.

Keif Cake

Veteran
Californians were getting the best brickweed by a long shot though. I visited when i was a teen and i was simply amazed at the quality of brick bud there but they kept the best stuff local too from what i was told
Who doesn't keep the best stuff? I break off small portions of my best for my cousins to get, i dont want to be the only one who experiences it, but the lower quality goes to them first, not to be confused with low quality, that just processed into extracts or into the soil bin

Keif Cake

Veteran
Plant was massive!
20230501_073336.jpg
20230501_211305.jpg

Ready to try these flowers, I think it's going to be much better smoke than the previous harvest. She is resinous and extra fragrant.
20230501_073446.jpg

20230501_073511.jpg
20230501_073541.jpg
20230501_073636.jpg

Made a nice big pile of weed! That's on a TV tray that you would eat off, with a plastic lid thats slightly larger than the table.
20230501_232001.jpg
20230501_232006.jpg

Box got stuffed! I haven't had to squeeze this much into a box yet, usually im putting 2 or 3 different plants in here, at a few ounces each. A good harvest indeed.

20230501_233051.jpg
20230501_233111.jpg

RobFromTX

Plant was massive!
View attachment 18836715 View attachment 18836720

Ready to try these flowers, I think it's going to be much better smoke than the previous harvest. She is resinous and extra fragrant.
View attachment 18836716
View attachment 18836717 View attachment 18836718 View attachment 18836719
Made a nice big pile of weed! That's on a TV tray that you would eat off, with a plastic lid thats slightly larger than the table.
View attachment 18836721 View attachment 18836722

Box got stuffed! I haven't had to squeeze this much into a box yet, usually im putting 2 or 3 different plants in here, at a few ounces each. A good harvest indeed.

View attachment 18836723 View attachment 18836724
Wow man!! great job. That mexican fat cat pheno :smoke:

Keif Cake

Veteran
Wow man!! great job. That mexican fat cat pheno :smoke:
Thanks, very much appreciated!

Time to start the Mexican side now, very curious about it after the smoke test of The Headband x TK x Honduras i sampled. Very happy high, smile on my face, and none of the parents, Headband, Triangle Kush, or Colombian are ever described as that, so it has to be the Mexican shining through.

RobFromTX

Thanks, very much appreciated!

Time to start the Mexican side now, very curious about it after the smoke test of The Headband x TK x Honduras i sampled. Very happy high, smile on my face, and none of the parents, Headband, Triangle Kush, or Colombian are ever described as that, so it has to be the Mexican shining through.
I bet the smells fantastic, spicy woody goodness as i remember. What was the final flower time on her again?