What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras sativa

Sensistar42

Impressed @Sensistar42 Honduras completely stole the show in your Violeta x Honduras cross :)
That’s what I was thinking! Only thing that would make you feel like there was Violeta in it is the terpenes from the pck leaning mom on the one. But taking some tester buds off of it and vaping them it feels much stronger then both of them by themselves. A very up but like a pulsating energy to it, trippier feeling then honduras by itself but I think that’s because of the blend of different genetics mixed together. Not a bad first try!

Sensistar42

Are they already sexing @Sensistar42 ?
Yes! About 3-4 days ago the slightly bigger honduras sexed as a girl and the smaller one is now sexed as a girl too! 😊 I’ve only had 2 other girls so far. My columbian honduras and one that hermed about 4weeks in twice on me so never finished out.
I hope to get a good Mexican pheno to see if the energetic effects work for me as described. If not this line will be used as a tool for adding anti anxiety dreamy effects to things. Everytime I have it or the cross I made with Violeta, all my anxiety just disappears.

Sensistar42

a photo of my 2 honduras that I’m checking out from seed. One is much bigger with branching more like a candelabra type swoop to the branches and the other is tinier with a more 45 degree angle to it.

Attachments

• 37D33B41-BC65-43A3-8C35-8ECE6C60ED8F.jpeg
    37D33B41-BC65-43A3-8C35-8ECE6C60ED8F.jpeg
    450.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 12DC7FBB-3003-44C0-BDA8-1C8BDCAB3735.jpeg
    12DC7FBB-3003-44C0-BDA8-1C8BDCAB3735.jpeg
    383 KB · Views: 30

Sensistar42

a photo of my 2 honduras that I’m checking out from seed. One is much bigger with branching more like a candelabra type swoop to the branches and the other is tinier with a more 45 degree angle to it.
The way these are looking now, I’m wondering if the smaller more columnar one is the late flowering one with thick pistols, and the yellow looking big one is a Mexican leaning one. I need to lay off the shine(bloom booster) a little bit even though I’m barley using any nutes at the moment I think it’s affecting them. I went with the use the least amount possible this round and to bring it up when they need it. Because it always seems like they are to green by the end and burnt tips before I flush out for the last few weeks.
But could also be the colder temps in my house the past month or so with the heater lower. Sucks not having a separate climate controlled spot. 🤣🤣🤣

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
lovely tropical sativa traits in early flowering @Sensistar42 give them big shoes, constant warm temps, and correct feeding in the right ph and they reward you with a bountiful harvest!

Sensistar42

lovely tropical sativa traits in early flowering @Sensistar42 give them big shoes, constant warm temps, and correct feeding in the right ph and they reward you with a bountiful harvest!
What ph have you found the best with these tropicals?
I’m usually at 6.4 with everything in coco.
Do tropicals like different ph then usual like ogs that like I bit lower ph compared to others.