What's new

Honduras sativa

RobFromTX

Spot on. Panama dominates, passes on nice lemony terps, but even my Honduran phenos were very dreamy like Panama. I haven't tried the Panama crossed to haze, but it must be fire.
Panama definitely dominates the cross, which is just fine with me. Have you had a chance to run the honduras x panama regular seeds yet? I bet there's some real gems to be found in those

SolarLogos

Panama definitely dominates the cross, which is just fine with me. Have you had a chance to run the honduras x panama regular seeds yet? I bet there's some real gems to be found in those
Starting with post #10

SolarLogos

You can find more HxP in this thread. I recall it was a very easy plant to grow and yielded very nice. Terps are amazing.

RobFromTX

Starting with post #10
Wow man i didn't realize you were running standard. They look stunning as an outdoor sativa. Thats where they really want to be anyway. Well done (y)

psyke

For years I am searching for a sativa with a clear, energetic social high withouth too much racy trippiness or introverted dreaminess. I am a big fan of the Satori sativa pheno and classic Kali Mist.

Now I was able to add Honduras and New Caledonia to my collection. The latter gave me the drooly high, but the Honduras offers an exceptionally warm non-trippy sativa high. Not as sharp and energetizing as the Kali Mist, instead much more welcoming and warm. Honduras really has a rare effect, it is a relaxed sativa high. Totally different than haze hybrids.

I really like it.

RobFromTX

I like it too. It reminds me a lot of the oldschool brickweed we got in Texas in the late 90's. Euphoric upbeat buzz that wears off gently and lets you go about your day

Keif Cake

Veteran
Man o man what a harvest, completely filled the dry box up, i can't even guess at the weight.

I can't wait to try it this time around, should be much better medicine than the first go round with her, she is greeaasssyyy.

It appears she isn't exactly stable, both runs im seeing nanners later in flower

Pics uploaded when possible

RobFromTX

Man o man what a harvest, completely filled the dry box up, i can't even guess at the weight.

I can't wait to try it this time around, should be much better medicine than the first go round with her, she is greeaasssyyy.

It appears she isn't exactly stable, both runs im seeing nanners later in flower

Pics uploaded when possible
Yeah you know how it is with landraces, herms are just part of the game. Congrats man! post up some pics when the sites working again

Keif Cake

Veteran
Yeah you know how it is with landraces, herms are just part of the game. Congrats man! post up some pics when the sites working again
It sure is, i dont really mind unless it's just a herm monster, but i will have to take that into consideration anytime im wanting to do a seed run.

RobFromTX

It sure is, i dont really mind unless it's just a herm monster, but i will have to take that into consideration anytime im wanting to do a seed run.
Just gotta get out those tweezers and go to town. I do it with my phone light when the grow rooms dark. better chance of getting most of them

Keif Cake

Veteran
Just gotta get out those tweezers and go to town. I do it with my phone light when the grow rooms dark. better chance of getting most of them
Man, hell naw, lol, this was way too big to be going over it like that. I pick them off with my fingertips when i see them, but when one gets monstrous it would be too disruptive. Im guessing 6 - 8 ounces was on it. If it was an indica or hybrid that filled the dry box, id be guessing closer to a lb.

RobFromTX

Man, hell naw, lol, this was way too big to be going over it like that. I pick them off with my fingertips when i see them, but when one gets monstrous it would be too disruptive. Im guessing 6 - 8 ounces was on it. If it was an indica or hybrid that filled the dry box, id be guessing closer to a lb.
May i ask what nutrient line you're using? I switched to biobizz two years back. The landraces seem to like it more than some of the chemical lines i once used

Keif Cake

Veteran
May i ask what nutrient line you're using? I switched to biobizz two years back. The landraces seem to like it more than some of the chemical lines i once used
Mainly Dr Earth bat guano and then lesser amount of some seabird guano ( cant remember the brand, at work), super triple phosphate for quick release phosphorus for good quick root development while the guano gets broken down, lime, and epsom salt would make up a majority of what I'm feeding.

I do have some Bio Bizz fish mix and bloom that i use to try and keep things green longer, along with top dressing of the guano, lime, and epsom salt.

Still trying to nail down a good frequency for top dressing of guano, lime, and epsom salt.

RobFromTX

Mainly Dr Earth bat guano and then lesser amount of some seabird guano ( cant remember the brand, at work), super triple phosphate for quick release phosphorus for good quick root development while the guano gets broken down, lime, and epsom salt would make up a majority of what I'm feeding.

I do have some Bio Bizz fish mix and bloom that i use to try and keep things green longer, along with top dressing of the guano, lime, and epsom salt.

Still trying to nail down a good frequency for top dressing of guano, lime, and epsom salt.
Biobizz is strong stuff too. especially the bloom. I use half strength, about one tblspoon per 2 gallons of water and its more than enough for most ace gear ive grown

Keif Cake

Veteran
Biobizz is strong stuff too. especially the bloom. I use half strength, about one tblspoon per 2 gallons of water and its more than enough for most ace gear ive grown
Is your bio bizz bloom reall liquidy and runny? Im wondering if i got a scam bottle, ive been mixing it much stronger than that, but i dont use it very often, only when it has really needed it.

I dont have the bio bizz grow, and I'm running low on fish mix and bloom, will need to replace later. I know ive clawed up a few sativas adding the fish mix

RobFromTX

Is your bio bizz bloom reall liquidy and runny? Im wondering if i got a scam bottle, ive been mixing it much stronger than that, but i dont use it very often, only when it has really needed it.

I dont have the bio bizz grow, and I'm running low on fish mix and bloom, will need to replace later. I know ive clawed up a few sativas adding the fish mix
Well the Grow is just molasses. You can buy that at any store. I only use the fish mix for about the first month of flower. Yeah i would say the biobloom is pretty runny. I buy mine on amazon. I hope im not getting scammed :oops:

Keif Cake

Veteran
Well the Grow is just molasses. You can buy that at any store. I only use the fish mix for about the first month of flower. Yeah i would say the biobloom is pretty runny. I buy mine on amazon. I hope im not getting scammed :oops:
I doubt we are then, i was just wondering because the fish mix is quite thick. I have been using the fish mix through about halfway to 3/4 into flower if i see yellowing coming on.

I realized i nuked my Honduras Panama when it was trying to fade, i didnt realize it was such short flowering time, i thought it had another month

Latest posts

Latest posts