What's new

Honduras sativa

RobFromTX

I would say say look pretty healthy and uniform. :tiphat: :ying:

What's the seedling coming from the pot down left?
Thanks friend. All of them are honduras. I plant to up pot them to 3 gallons as soon as the soil arrives. I dont think they like these one gallons. Ive grown this strain before and they should easily be twice as big by now. Healthy and green though so looking up (y)

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I meant this one! ^^
Screenshot_20230425-211426_Samsung Internet.jpg

SolarLogos

It's nice to see others growing the Honduras from Ace. This is one of my all time favorites. I haven't grown them in a couple of years, so I soaked 10 in water overnight and put them in soil yesterday morning. Several coming up.

These are P3 for me, not sure what they were when I got them from Dubi but they're the green Mexican pheno.
Perfect smoke with morning coffee. Mental caffeine, very clear and introspective. Great for planning and scheduling the day, getting chores done. She has legs-around 5 hours before returning to baseline. No sedation on comedown. No ceiling and second and third joint as potent as the first. It cuts through tolerance nicely. I remember the high as coming on so subtly, then taking off soaring.

What's there not to like about it;)
4-25-23.jpg

Peace
SL

RobFromTX

It's nice to see others growing the Honduras from Ace. This is one of my all time favorites. I haven't grown them in a couple of years, so I soaked 10 in water overnight and put them in soil yesterday morning. Several coming up.

These are P3 for me, not sure what they were when I got them from Dubi but they're the green Mexican pheno.
Perfect smoke with morning coffee. Mental caffeine, very clear and introspective. Great for planning and scheduling the day, getting chores done. She has legs-around 5 hours before returning to baseline. No sedation on comedown. No ceiling and second and third joint as potent as the first. It cuts through tolerance nicely. I remember the high as coming on so subtly, then taking off soaring.

What's there not to like about it;)
View attachment 18835351

Peace
SL
I followed your grow 2 years back and you did a top notch job. Its a very unique high for sure. I quit coffee last year so its my caffeine replacement 😁

SolarLogos

I followed your grow 2 years back and you did a top notch job. Its a very unique high for sure. I quit coffee last year so its my caffeine replacement 😁
Thank you brother, very kind of you. These will go in the ground this year, I'm so tired of pots. Also, I'm growing under a license now: 99 plant limit. I've got Honduran x Malawi F2 in week 10 flower; I updated that thread and I'll get some more threads going; I've got quite a bit of Ace gear to get out this year.

RobFromTX

Thank you brother, very kind of you. These will go in the ground this year, I'm so tired of pots. Also, I'm growing under a license now: 99 plant limit. I've got Honduran x Malawi F2 in week 10 flower; I updated that thread and I'll get some more threads going; I've got quite a bit of Ace gear to get out this year.
Dubis a master at his art. If theres only one thing i can hate about ace seeds its that theres never enough time to grow them all haha

mr.pistil

Ok, time for a little update on my Honduras. Day 113 from switching to flower. This thing is taking forever! Last week I took lights down to 10/14, lowered the humidity to 40/30% hoping that will speed her up.

To save you the math - 113 days is end of week 16! Surely the l o n g f l o w e r I n g pheno. Anybody gone longer than 16 weeks? How far? Anyway, here's some pics.

....I keep getting a "server error" when trying to upload pics. Says to "try again later..." That I will do!

entropical

Veteran
You mentioned having tried the panama cross also and I was meaning to ask how they differ, what influence the panama has in terms of effects?

RobFromTX

Ok, time for a little update on my Honduras. Day 113 from switching to flower. This thing is taking forever! Last week I took lights down to 10/14, lowered the humidity to 40/30% hoping that will speed her up.

To save you the math - 113 days is end of week 16! Surely the l o n g f l o w e r I n g pheno. Anybody gone longer than 16 weeks? How far? Anyway, here's some pics.

....I keep getting a "server error" when trying to upload pics. Says to "try again later..." That I will do!
Hey man no pics were uploaded? Id love to see what the late flowering pheno looks like if you got some. I had a mexican pheno that went just shy of 16 weeks but that was under a 400 watt. go figure