What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy grail Mr Nice.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Admin remove if not ok

Hey guys/gals check out my offer of a FREE pack of my best Haze , Swiss Thai Nevil 1 x SSSDH

Guaranteed satisfaction for any Haze lover

Insane Frankincense/Church Terps and an amazing High , extremely Swiss Thai Nevil dominant leaning all to A Haze side in Terps/ High

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
The old 5hzC most of the plants used to be hardcore haze....all sandlewood camphor and chemicals..leather spice ect..you would get odd plants with that cardamom lemon type thing but they were a harsh overpowering strong type thing.....
I dont know if this was the case were you was harvest reaper but we used to look at mangoy weed as being crap...the most basic and bland and used to stear clear of it (was it the same for you lot)...the hazes back in the days usedt actually be like they had been dunked in the haze airfreashners....eg one kind would be like it had silver haze sprayed all over it...it would smell like it (the actual bud unburned)..taste like it strong...and literally leave that mad incense airfreshner thing in the room strong...smoking it the same in your sinuses and in your throat...almost like liquid silver and chemicals all vaparizing down your throat, nose and lungs...that wasnt easily found in seed formonce well in to the 2000s
Anything haze that you have smelled chemicals is hard crossed with ghani.

Chem smell dosent have anything with haze.
By your description I will say that you talking about reg coffeshop hazes...champagne,S5,SSH,SH...

Real haze dom plant never smell chemicaly or something to pungent.

By your description i will say my NL5xhaze fits 90%.
But its very afghan dom haze type plant.

It smell haze peppery cardamom floral haze bit fruty and very pungent chemical smells.
Aka ghani funk.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anything haze that you have smelled chemicals is hard crossed with ghani.

Chem smell dosent have anything with haze.
By your description I will say that you talking about reg coffeshop hazes...champagne,S5,SSH,SH...

Real haze dom plant never smell chemicaly or something to pungent.

By your description i will say my NL5xhaze fits 90%.
But its very afghan dom haze type plant.

It smell haze peppery cardamom floral haze bit fruty and very pungent chemical smells.
Aka ghani funk.
How does a woody type smell, or carrots , and maybe metal fit into the Haze picture?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All quiet on the western front? In contrast this was also 1998 Mr. nice from the same seed pack Super Silver Haze
11D4FCA1-2F7F-4064-BA1B-4F0ACF60A079.jpeg

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
They fit in for shure i had them many times.

But smells like varnish,glue,chemicals are ghani fun

can OHAZE Express any sweetness?
I dont know what to say on this shure that you can have some smell that is sweet.
But overall I dont consider haze sugary/ sweet herb.
More savoury smells close to teas,herbs...

Candy sugary sweetness shure its not part of O.Haze.

What I know and growed as O.Haze.
I have never had haze or very haze dom plant that smell out of pocket agressivly.

Even when higher amount are not in airtight package. It dosent have that pungent weed smell more like you have dried medeteranian plants than weed.