What's new

Frankincense/Church offer

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I offer any member who has run a full log in last 3 years and been active in 2022 and is willing to run a log of a Free pack of my most Frankincense heavy Haze, Sour Thai Nevil and free shipping( Swiss Thai Nevil x SSSDH)

70% off price if not running a log and you need to pay shipping

Also If you run the full log you can pick any Free pack from my line up once finished.

come take my offer, there is nothing to lose , i guarantee satisfaction.

Heads up this is not for the early flowering gang and minimum 12-16 weeks flower from mature seed or clone and even longer, throws out several phenos and even a gringspoon type pheno ( not practical for yield etc but clearest up High ive ever expierienced) , other phenos are some of the best Hazes ive ever expierienced.

(if people want they can discard the Gringspoon like pheno if they want as it starts to flower ( i dont advise that at all but want to get not just the usual Haze heads on board even guys/gals who not used to such extreme Sativa/Hazes

Offer available until January 1st 2023

Last edited:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
I offer any member who has run a full log in last 3 years and been active in 2022 and is willing to run a log of a Free pack of my most Frankincense heavy Haze, Sour Thai Nevil and free shipping( Swiss Thai Nevil x SSSDH)

Also If you run the full log you can pick any Free pack from my line up once finished.

Heads up this is not for the early flowering gang and minimum 12-16 weeks flower from mature seed or clone and even longer, throws out several phenos and even a gringspoon type pheno ( not practical for yield etc but clearest up High ive ever expierienced) , other phenos are some of the best Hazes ive ever expierienced.

(if people want they can discard the Gringspoon like pheno if they want as it starts to flower ( i dont advise that at all but want to get not just the usual Haze heads on board even guys/gals who not used to such extreme Sativa/Hazes

How is the stretch? I assume she will be a big stretcher.
12-16 weeks for mature plant but what could be expected when u go straight to 11/13?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes a big strech into flowering until stretch stops 2 - 4 weeks in 12/12 depending on pheno.

1st run with 4 week veg from seed and flowered 12/12 and on week 10 and the changed to 11/13 on/off and again every week until finished at 13 weeks.

Ive not run any of these seeds straight 12/12 and think its best to give at least 2 weeks from seed before changing to flower.

But i leave people to run his/her own way no problem , whatever works best

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I think it would be rude not to give it a go outside next year i my garden here in the Spanish mountains at 37N.

Hopefully I can do her justice and get her to finish. This year has been exceptionally warm and other than 5 days of heavy wind it's been perfect Sativa weather.

And Fems Too!

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

It’s a very good offer extremely tempting if I didn’t have a backlog I would jump all over it

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of interest in this x , anyone is welcome to run this X as long as you been a member for at least a few years and have run a log.

Friend or Foe , the more the merrier, try my best ever Haze X

Mudballs2.0

can I ask if you have anything that's extremely heavy on the Northern Lights lean? even if i have to pheno hunt no worries. I'm already thinking about my prize i want when finished and i will be begging for your best NL#5 leaner.

Latest posts

Latest posts