What's new

Holy grail Mr Nice.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Case in point… this was the “king of kings” phenotype View attachment 18786380 View attachment 18786381
As good as that was bro there was better phenos , but better is in the persons oppinon and taste etc what they look for.

Some people disregard small yielders without even running them , like i said im looking for the best , if High yielder great ( and as i mentioned previously most Haze is high yielding) but there are also special smaller( not tiny but some high yield can have 3 zips and others 1 zip Soil Organic)Haze phenos to be had 100 % , i know as ive found many over the years including SSH and Nevil Haze

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope some of you Haze players are going to enter your Haze in the Icmag 420 cup , you got plenty of time so at least turn up to the cup with some Haze so we can sample as there alot of internet talk but i wanto see taste some of your best Haze , and il have plenty for everyone to sample

F2F

As good as that was bro there was better phenos , but better is in the persons oppinon and taste etc what they look for.

Some people disregard small yielders without even running them , like i said im looking for the best , if High yielder great ( and as i mentioned previously most Haze is high yielding) but there are also special smaller( not tiny but some high yield can have 3 zips and others 1 zip Soil Organic)Haze phenos to be had 100 % , i know as ive found many over the years including SSH and Nevil Haze
My take away from FP’s posts on those old SSH is Shanti hasnt held magic for years. The heterosis coming out of those yellow packs was crazy, different. Couple of his pics with the fenotrigo structure remind me very much of some of your hybrids ojd. One day I’ll get around to your stuff!

Peace
F2F

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1998 SSH grown by Crazy Composer.

Project1.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts