What's new

Holy grail Mr Nice.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
"I am not a member of that forum Willy and there is no need to be pety in your responses."

I was forgetting to answer this:

No, it is not me who is pety it is your "guru", it is pretending that people believe fairy tales, it is giving totally confusing or incorrect information with crazy motives, also sending a moderator here to defend their varieties (totally ignoring the part of the forum dedicated to mns)...

-Beautiful plant @Musashi reminded me and many others of the l33t plant, from many years ago, such a plant on how many? -

Since I have been here I have often criticized Sam, I have had discussions with many people, even mods like Donald, in the end each of us has our own ideas and points of view, and "quarrels" have always passed, but if one dares to criticize mns on time you arrive, ALWAYS, so who is really on the payroll?

"Whats the real motivation here ?"

Now I'm really done, I'm part of a bunch of bad haters who make misinformation, and you're a victim, as always.

And people would do well to spend it all on seeds mns because they are the best of the best.

@mod,sorry for my great off topic, I will not comment here anymore (I swear) but I would be happy to know more info on this "grail"

Last edited:

Raho

Veteran
Let's keep the personal out of it before we have to lock another thread, thanks! :good:
Starsky and Hutch- Do It.jpg

But if you don't wanna lock it . . . I'll just comment that I know a guy that found a killer pheno in Shanti's Holy Grail.
Not saying the line produces them often or anything. I have no idea.

Do I believe the pedigree Shanti claims?
What does this tell you?
missing haze c male milk carton.jpg

Raho

Veteran
Kashgari was a close friend of Shantis and visited and stayed at his home often.

Last time i spoke to him was around 2012 ish and the HzC was still alive.

Shanti also has Pure Haze seed made by Nevil and has Hzc Square seed .

gypsyeyes they look very nice.
Hempy Hempy.
You realize that they filled your head with those stories so that you would then aggressively defend them on the forum against anyone that suggested they didn't have it.
Shanti's bulldog.

They used you to maintain the myth and suppress questions and knew that the only way you would do it is if you thought it was true.

And boy did you do it!
So much so that you scrubbed all those old posts of you attacking people before you left MNS.
If they had a "Nuremberg trials" for Abusive Mods, you would be the highlight of the tribunals.

Piff_cat

Shanti doubles down on the lies. But forgets a simple fact.
There are first hand information sources who knew the haze males from their germination in 80s. Dj with nev when he created the first f1 lines. Way before Shanti.

Dj9 emphatically states this plant is not haze c. Haze c had 0 purple. Not to mention the male morphology is completely different.

Nevil felt Shanti "haze c" was an nl5 x haze c selection. He rejected the first batch of "nevils haze" Shanti sent. He would only use seeds made way back in 97 because he made them and knew the pedigree and parent selection was authentic.15 years old at germination he refused all the new seed

. It's sad that ppl feel need to lie and protect their own massive ego and condescending their own customers for demanding a true representation of nevils life work. Not to mention co opting nevils grail name for a tired backcross skunkoid junk.line

Look how this poster was treated after bringing up the piff f1 clones. Disgusting . No wonder their kgb like forum is a wasteland. #shantifrauda

Screenshot_20221109-063418_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221109-065503_Chrome.jpg

1667994958364.png

1667994337227.png

Here's bitch ass mushasi banning me for discussing piffcon.

Screenshot_20221109-064753_Instagram.jpg

1667996468823.png

Raho

Veteran
First the hate and lies, then the bullshit and more lies, then the doxing. All bc someone in the first post asked if anyone has tried Holy Grail. 5 pages and everyone did everything they could not to answer the question except for the newbie. Hysterical. Where are the mods?
I don't see any doxing anywhere in the posts here. What are you talking about man?
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you are.
Glad Willy and others have commented on it though.
Pointing out that one anonymous avatar on the internet is masquerading as ANOTHER anonymous avatar on the internet is not DOXING.
Dial back the drama.

Shouldn't MNS mods worry about keeping their own house clean?
That should be pretty easy given the shockingly low traffic the site is bringing in now . . .

Now THAT'S dramatic!
tumbleweeds-2.gif

Back to MNS pedigree of Holy Grail . . .
The plant a friend grew that I commented on was actually a hybrid made with Holy Grail as one parent and an oHaze as the other I believe.

Seems like using an actual pure haze (seedsman oHaze) is the missing ingredient in some of Shanti's work, as people have found GREAT keepers in the (oHaze x "The Doors") cross as well.

Of course, the obvious conclusion is that the magic found in those crosses is coming from the old seedsman ohaze selections done by @JohnnyChicago and Golli.

But, there IS haze buried in Shanti's selections. I think he said on instagram the other day that you need to run 100 seeds to find it though, so . . .

I wish I had a pack of his Mango Haze IBL for sure, but I am looking forward to running my packs of a couple of his other lines some day. Thank goodness for cold storage though, because I have so many other things above them on the list to get through.

Just wish he would someday decide to tell the truth on all this, but after ~20 years of deception with so many people who trusted him, how can he?

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Nevil felt Shanti "haze c" was an nl5 x haze c selection. He rejected the first batch of "nevils haze" Shanti sent. He would only use seeds made way back in 97 because he made them and knew the pedigree and parent selection was authentic.15 years old at germination he refused all the new seed

. It's sad that ppl feel need to lie

This is a flat out lie Piff, Nevil never told me he felt the Haze C Shanti had was a nl5 x haze c selection.

Like i have posted repeatedly to your responses Nevil wanted the old Nevils Haze seeds becouse he him self made them that was the only reason.

The only person to have had there clones and genetics validated by Nevil as being his was Shanti dont forget that.

Have any of you read ICMAG Forum Rules by chance ? Because a few of you are braking them.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Raho do you even grow ?

You clearly have no understanding of what your posting.

Back to MNS pedigree of Holy Grail . . .
The plant a friend grew that I commented on was actually a hybrid made with Holy Grail as one parent and an oHaze as the other I believe.
Seems like using an actual pure haze (seedsman oHaze) is the missing ingredient in some of Shanti's work, as people have found GREAT keepers in the (oHaze x "The Doors") cross as well.
Of course, the obvious conclusion is that the magic found in those crosses is coming from the old seedsman ohaze selections done by @JohnnyChicago and Golli.

Raho

Veteran
Off-topic a little.

But the plant Nevil had that I never saw any pics of is the Afghan-T.
It was used in creating Superskunk, etc. Any of you see a pic of it?
I wish a pic of AfghanT existed. I've searched MNS for it and the web in general. Never found a pic.

Of course it's in Sensi's Super Skunk (or was, a long time ago. No idea now.)

Nevil gave lots of hints about where her genes exists in the hybrids of MNS.
I always enjoyed reading his posts over there about stuff when he knew what specific work Shanti had done with his seeds. Like a lawyer, he would ask it as a question that he already knew the answer too.
I always felt like he was teeing up the ball on posts like that for Shanti to come in and add more info/promote his lines . . . but he never did. Left it for us to decipher the clues as usual.

Nevil on MNS said:
Super Skunk or what ever it's called theses days, was prime breeding stock. This will be in a lot of the new varieties today. I once did an analysis on sales statistics. Mine and Sensi's. Super Skunk is the number one variety sold by volume of seeds. NL5xHzC was the number one income producing variety. SS was cheaper.

It was AfgT (ML) that put some super into the skunk. SK1 had bud structure and caylyx to leaf ratio. The best thing about SK1 is the lack of leaf in the bud. Pull off a few fan leaves and your done. The trouble is, most skunks are bland and uninspiring. They are also the first plants in your grow room to show problems. I often used to use one as a canary in the mine. Spider mites love 'em. But SK1 is unparalleled for improving bud structure.

AfgT had a sister, AfgS. This was a sweeter version than the T. It was, however AfgSxSk1 that produced the strongest specimen. This one plant AfgSxSk1 was awe inspiring. It tasted like a Hash Plant with real depth an quality. Strong, strong, strong! I had crossed this plant back to Sk1 and then to SS. This is where I'd be looking to resurrect the best of Maple leaf. In general, plants with AfgS in it's make up should be crossed with AfgT line plants. Sooner or later, throw backs will pop up. As I've said before, I believe, bases on similarity of types and smells, that the Maple Leaf strain is the Afghan behind the original skunks.
I wonder if Shanti has used lines containing AfgS?
N.
Bold at the end added by me ;-)
From HERE

I believe he is talking about Shanti's Nordle there. Maybe Afghan Skunk? Critical Mass?
He has another similar post where he teases Shanti's ASH hybrid.
Nev used Afghan Skunk in his grail work down under with Kanga to make the "Super 5" hybrid.

Last edited: