What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy grail Mr Nice.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
”It’s probably safe to say that all ’69 haze plants that sprouted are now dead.” Nevil - MNS forum - October 4th 2010

View attachment 18778366
omg ,, does this mean shanti is wrong , according to nevil ,
or is hempy wrong according to nevil ,
or is nevil wrong according to hempy ,
the implications here are just too much to calculate and absorb ,
honestly i am at a loss ... 555

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Give it a rest Wally claiming a breeders parental stock is dead is gossip at best.

The only clone Nevil was interested in at the end from Holland was the HzC male.

Nevil arranged for clones to be sent to him not one made there way to Nevil and all these clones now are claimed to be real even when Nevil has not validated a single one.

What few know is Nevil had flowers of those clones sent to him and after smoking them Nevil said the clones were ether not the same clones or they had lost all there spark. That is why in the end all he wanted back was the HzC male back.

People close to Nevil know this.

If you want to know if any of Shantibabas parental plants are still alive you should be contacting him.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Give it a rest Wally claiming a breeders parental stock is dead is gossip at best.

The only clone Nevil was interested in at the end from Holland was the HzC male.

Nevil arranged for clones to be sent to him not one made there way to Nevil and all these clones now are claimed to be real even when Nevil has not validated a single one.

What few know is Nevil had flowers of those clones sent to him and after smoking them Nevil said the clones were ether not the same clones or they had lost all there spark. That is why in the end all he wanted back was the HzC male back.

People close to Nevil know this.

If you want to know if any of Shantibabas parental plants are still alive you should be contacting him.
i dont even care to be honest,
but if you look at the quote in my post and in stocktonts post ,
i think you ll see nevil is the one saying haze c is dead ,
no one else mate ,, just try a little reading before yelling and throwing your arms up in the air like you normally do ,
i think this is half if not all the problem folks have with you mate ,, just do some bloody reading ffs ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
i dont even care to be honest,
but if you look at the quote in my post and in stocktonts post ,
i think you ll see nevil is the one saying haze c is dead ,
no one else mate ,, just try a little reading before yelling and throwing your arms up in the air like you normally do ,
i think this is half if not all the problem folks have with you mate ,, just do some bloody reading ffs ...

No You care a great deal Wally and yes i know the post and i spoke to Nevil about the HzC well after that post.

Nevil started to believe the lies being posted until i told him Kashgari had seen the HzC still alive around 2010. You forget the last time Nevil saw his plants was 2000 or just before when he left Holland for good.

The picture of the HzC taken by Kashgari was after shanti got released from his arrest in Italian. Shanti had said his plants were safe and the pic from Kashgari proved that.

Willy how many breeders post pics of there parental stock ? Zero and how many up date those pics Zero again.

Whats the real motivation here ?

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I have grown Nev haze from 2004 and 2017, they are two different things, short, squat, wld, they have matured before Hindukush, blueberry or skunk ...
And yes, I spoke to Shanti both by email and live in 2019 at spannabis in Barcelona.
That's why I don't believe him anymore.
But I only speak well when I criticize Sam ...

And no, I don't mention names, but photos and people are in the forums, here too ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
A friend grew Nevils Haze that he ordered in 2017 and he saw nothing but extream sativas Willy.

No ones questioning what you saw but its not what others saw or continue to see it could of been a seed mix up who knows.

I am not a member of that forum Willy and there is no need to be pety in your responses.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
No You care a great deal Wally and yes i know the post and i spoke to Nevil about the HzC well after that post.

Nevil started to believe the lies being posted until i told him Kashgari had seen the HzC still alive around 2010. You forget the last time Nevil saw his plants was 2000 or just before when he left Holland for good.

The picture of the HzC taken by Kashgari was after shanti got released from his arrest in Italian. Shanti had said his plants were safe and the pic from Kashgari proved that.

Willy how many breeders post pics of there parental stock ? Zero and how many up date those pics Zero again.

Whats the real motivation here ?
hahaha ,
sure mate ,, sure ...
tell u what i wont be loosing any sleep over it ,
my life is quite fine without the dramas you like to make part of yours ,
i guess it makes u feel important or something , when you have nothing else i guess thats what folks cling too ..
its a bit sad really ...

gypsyeyes

Neville's Haze 2019
natty dread.jpg
Nev #3 entry2.jpg
nh #2 2_17.jpg
NH 3_2.jpg
NHb 2_22.jpg

OldCoolSativa

I’ll ask again, does anyone really think the Holy Grail plants I grew had haze C as a father? Did you also believe Shanti’s recent IG post of dense, purple staminate flowers was Haze C as claimed? If Haze C was still alive why has MNS not released a single new Haze C hybrid in over 20 years (excepting HG), while he has released multiple Haze AC hybrids? I’ve grown Haze AC hybrids and they’re weak sauce compared to offspring of the Haze C male, much faster flowing with dry resin, rounded skunky buds and subdued aroma. If Nevil only really wanted Haze C back, why didn’t he get it? And that was 12 years ago.

It’s understandable and forgivable that Shanti lost the Haze C male. It’s not ok that he misrepresents the lineage of his new offerings.