What's new

Holy grail Mr Nice.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Things can be complicated some times OldCollSativa and online is not the place to air peoples privet arrangements or what they were up to.

Nevil had planned to get it back but he got sick.

I saw that pic to and thought purple WTF but i cant rember his handle now but his a good guy from Holland that grows a lot of Nevils Haze lines (not Sammy ) and he said that some of his plants under Leds threw some purple like that that never did under other lighting.

But yea that pic of what shanti called the HzC on IG had me scratching my head also.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Here is the picture you posting about of the close up of the HzC male flowers Shanti posted.

1667883244639.png

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Yet HzC may still be alive, at least in theory ....
Do you know anyone who produces reg seeds claiming to have the lines directly from Nevil? (apart from mns of course)
:whistling:
Maybe try contacting Shanti before you start to loos sleep over it Willy.

You never answered me on who these experts of yours were Willy.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Ok, I'll try to be clear and courteous ....
You tagged me and wrote this:
And I answered you
I believe in (few) people I trust, and in current images, not a photo from decades ago...
And I had already linked to the A5 topic (but still in general it is true)and I do not mention the names of those who do not want to be tagged, however I take my share of the blame, it was a bit confused answer, not everyone understood ....
Maybe try contacting Shanti before you start to loos sleep over it Willy.
Don't worry, I sleep perfectly, despite the fact that I smoke a lot of sativa (which of course I grow in small numbers and am not even capable of growing),
I have already asked Ben Donkers, so it seems credible the same...
Ben-Dronkers-Hemp-Advocate.jpg

William76

That's neither Here Nor There' what Neville wanted. When he sold his IP to Ben and Shanti, it was no longer his, and he could not claim it.

The whole thing is pointless semantics. The same thing happened with the CBD crew seed, false advertising, which socioecologist scientifically proved was lies.

As Morphote pointed out, too, with Ortega, it's disingenuous. It's better if OldCoolSativa defies his eyes and senses. Then, nobody has to solve morse code. At this point, it's merely history repeating itself. Moving on
I'm not saying it was still his after selling it but if haze c was still alive nev would have wanted it,and if shanti refused to giv it back it would have been all over the boards,76

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Let's go full circle.

To name your company "Mr Nice" a seedbank named after a fake name on a passport. Quite an ironic circumstance, right, when you think about it.

Another remarkable coincidence.

You could've fooled me ;-)
You make me smile (in a positive way), it's not a matter of name, sb have all sorts of fancy names, it's a matter of clarity and honesty towards customers

Latest posts

Latest posts