What's new

HL45.PPK.1.0 17lightsx2 Sealed with Co2

bobblehead

Veteran
I'm so sorry about the RA bro... You're in for a long fight. Not only do you have to kill those fucks, you're plants have a long recovery after the fact... You might wanna crack some seeds or something. Good luck! Get some Bayer Tree & Shrub and some vollick oil or sm-90. Treat everything.

Mister_D

Veteran
Fighting those little fuckers myself. Sm-90 seems to kill the fuck out of them, but doesn't seem to be enough to beat them outright. At least not once the infestation has taken hold. I strongly recommend you attack from multiple angles. Sm90 @ 5ml per gal, bayer tree and shrub or bayer advance complete insect killer (has imid + cythflurin), spectricide once and done, and met 52. Use at least two of these products and apply multiple times. Plants love sm90 so I highly recommend using it (helps speed recovery as it's a root booster also). I havn't won the war yet so I can't say what application rate is best, but i'm using bayer advance at 15ml per gal. Going to try applying once per week for probably 3 weeks. I did a single application of the tree and shrub last grow and thought they were gone but I was wrong. Sm90 is applied with every watering other than when applying the imid (could probably mix the two, but I don't know for sure. I apply imid by itself). Thing about these little fuckers is they only need one to survive as they reproduce asexually. Good luck and go nuclear on their asses, it's the only way to win. That or kill everything, remove all media from your room, clean, and start over. I laugh at spider mites after having these. I did order a bad ass atomizer that turns any liquid into an aerosol. Plan to mix up some bayer advance and bomb the room with that once it arrives just to kill any that might try and hide in crack somewhere. It's called a root lowell commericial stationary sprayer/atomizer. Distributed through sunlight supply so your hydro store should have them or be able to order one. They can also be used to apply foliar feeds etc. Good luck and show no mercy with these fucks.

V

Veg N Out

I got Root Aphids this spring treated everything with Merrit 75WP and it knocked them out in one dose.

cyat

Veteran
treat em now before u flip or about 4 weeks from harvest or you will feel the pain

bayer fruit and veg 12-15 ml a gal

this will get em off you for a while but not forever

V

Veg N Out

Merrit 75WP @ 1/4 TSP per gallon knocked them out in a single application for me. I mean GONE.

Mister_D

Veteran
Thanks bud! Thats what I wanted to hear. I'm am off to go apply this now.....

Hit them twice just to be sure ;). I dosed with IMID (same stuff in merit, and the various bayer products mentioned) just once and thought they were gone for a few months. Then seemingly out of nowhere they showed back up in full force, and it's not from bringing anything new into the room. Like I said if even 1 survives the cycle starts all over again. These are like no bug I've ever encountered, amazingly resilient. Go hard and take no prisoners or you will see them again. Just look at either of the root aphid threads for more convincing, if you need it.

P.S. These little fuckers almost completely wiped out the entire grape industry of france at one time. Just to give you some perspective.

Latest posts

Latest posts