What's new

Hightimes 2014 AMS

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
yeah the Tangie is all I smell, it's very popular.
Notorious was not to my liking for taste but a nice fuzzy high before hitting the town :dance013:

I tried the Tangie--- superior smoke for 12Euros/gram, most definitely!

SAMSEED

i got to teach giaus how to roll , he keeps rolling wrong way twice in a row , what a stoner ......lol

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I'm here from this noon, finally ahah !

So, what's the nice cup-entry at this time and how to test the KarmaRado OG ?? She seems awesome !

Actually and from Voyagers, notorious og is strong stone with a nice taste but not very well flushed and the taste is not overpowering.
Tangie is really good, very citrus and perfectly flushed with full white ashes.
Sour power x starbud is a little disappointement for me, both parents are delicious but this phenotype is pretty common.
I was with a group of dutch and their favorite was also tangie and notorious og

been hoping to get a taste of that Karmarado too. i saw a bud of it Dr.P was saving for the last smoke before leaving. it reeked and looked really nice. hope he has good luck with it.

Jon 54

This is the year that has marked the true return of Barneys Farm Seed Gang.

True champions ,Derry and Sissy

Jon 54

SAMSEED

lmao, i did it again just after you left last night.....:D

hows you throat? see you at GH in a bit.

yeah , feel better man , last of the ebola has cleared up lol .......that spray was amazing brother .....:tiphat:

just needed a flush .... too much nutrients .....

can you believe Orlando Bloom was chilling with us ......:tiphat:

:tiphat: hats off to JC420 for the supreme Hash he made .

dimodz needs to start taking bikes around town , swimming is not the thing to do .....:tiphat:

J_hoover

Congratulations to my bro Truecannabliss for placing 2nd... Bro i told you its your turn and you certainly deserve it after all the shit you been through... Once you whipe shit of your shoes!!! You can walk very far and make many friends����������������������������������������

A

acridlab

Is the cup in Amsterdam seed companies only? Or were cuts like cookies and glue beat out?

SAMSEED

Big congrats to Voyagers crew and True Canna Genetics , both representing uk ........

Good job guys . you both deserve it ........

I missed True canna and his strain :(....and many others ahah

Barney's they come back after 3 years of absence, and coincidentally they win again ! Tss, the cookie kush is a joke, not worth the first place !
Like 90% of the time, winners are Barney, GH and Green Place.

I have not tried all the cup entry, but I really love the Reek'n, exactly my kind of OG !

A big congrats for the Sublimator-Roor and the crew from Canada ! I spent all the fucking noon, yesterday, to smoke some flowers and maaaany concentrates with the Sublimator at GH !
Grand daddy purple shatter from part of the crew of Dab Star (Cali) was A-MA-ZING !
Amnesia shatter from a dutch man was my strongest smoke of the cup-days, 92% thc and awesome lemony taste

Latest posts

Latest posts