What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hightimes 2014 AMS

SativaBreather

Veteran
wasn't so funny for our swimming member, lol. poor guy got soaked through in the middle of winter, money soaked, phone broke, shoes and jacket soaked, nasty shit. he was lucky there was a ladder near by, so he got out pretty fast from what i heard, but out side the melkweg the water is quite far bellow the pavements, so impossible to get back out without a ladder or a friend on land to reach down etc.

poor guy thats shit

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

Day 7 Friday 28th

I wake up with the alarm going crazy I panic for a second thinking im late setting off for my flight,
its fine the alarms been going off for a minute only I get up quickly get a shower a pack my bag for the last time and take the remaining time left to smoke the last of the karma og

im all OG on my way to the airport and check in was easy as usual
once we clear passport control are flights been delayed 30 mins a stop off at mcdonalds is in order had not been once this week very unlike me in Amsterdam

waiting for flight

the flight went fine and was early to land for a change,
passport and customs did not give me a second look and soon me and orlando were on are way home listening to this man

zedo uk artist tracks 3 and 14 are my favourite

cant be listening to it everyday just to much amsterdam memories but a very good artist and fellow smoker,
I drop orlando home where I see him head straight for his garden good lad he is learning well.

its another hour or so before I get home and its a quick check of the gardens
the flowering room is fine but the vegging room is a little stressed and hungry from the overwatering the week before
ill get those ogs back on track
now at this point I was quickly getting ready for a who gig I was taking the (the current miss GA ) to that night i get ready and head to hers when i check my phone and its still on flight mode so i turn it back on text message from miss GA saying

- i forgot to say the gigs been cancelled meant to tell you a while ago so don't rush down sort out the girls and ill see ya later x-

well at this point im half way between mine and hers so i head to collect her come back to mine for the weekend were we catch up i get on with the gardening and she sits and smokes the fire !

hence why she the current miss GA lol

thanks
GA

Hey everyone, Orlando bloom just checking in to say thanks to all you guys for showing us a good time after HT messed everything up (probably a good thing). Look forward to seeing you all again soon :)

P.S. My heads still fuzzy from that night on the isolator by the way :/

mack 10

Veteran
GlAd your gardens OK.
My helper managed to under water and overfeed mine in only 5
Short days... lol.

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
ams

ams

:biggrin::ying::biggrin:

Attachments

• weed 001.JPG
    weed 001.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 32

SAMSEED

Big thanks

Big thanks

Before we get on with the stories of swimming German style and chatting up milf's and the loose miss high times , wanna say a big thanks to Constantine for all clothes and seeds , big up to Karma for hooking up seeds and some karmaRado OG, I think jah said he liked the outfit you got him and it fits well ... Lol Thanks to Dank (dj) for some nice seeds, big up my fellow uk man true for the top shelf buds , got to taste some of the tastiest bud in town .. Congrats true & Ramone aka hash legend ppl .... Big up to my little bro JahHoover for all the seeds and bud , I think Jah was busting some Michael Jackson moves and hurt his hip lol , big. Up my little bro Esje from ams seed centre for the mad hook up and hash entries testing , big up milo he's a BADDASS ..lol my uk bro . Massive shout out to my little little bro Sam Bhogart aka MR BLOOM getting chatted up by a friend of mine from west coast and Sam went bright red and didn't know we're to look so he stares at her DD's lol awkward lol ... Massive shout out to G.A who is like blooms older brother and like my little sister with his skinny Leggings on lol ....me & G.A had a lot of laughs , you had to be there . Also thankyou to growcro for some cup winning hash , had some great laughs with Gaiusmaruis and his illuminati spray he carries with him , its makes you feel great straight away ....nice to meet Moppel thanks for the drink bud .....Mack10 my homie from uk always holding shit down , straight hood stars from Birmingham , ppl not ready....lol ....
Big ups to 74g and Dr P , also. Reg Dixon who 18ft and his day job is being a tree ..lol More instalments to come , for all I forgot to mention , not sorry , you were just too boring to mention ....lol:tiphat:

SAMSEED

Big thanks

Big thanks

Ebola got me double posting ..... Gaiusmaruis's fault , haven't been right since the spray of death lol

SAMSEED

Oh yeah I got the new new ..... Who's in the know ?

Only the Eye knows about The New New ....reveal yourselves .....

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
blame dr.P for the propolis spray hehe, was his tip.

got the True New have ya? honestly still calling it new new....

your a cool guy SAM, had a great time in your company.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Oh yeah I got the new new ..... Who's in the know ?

Only the Eye knows about The New New ....reveal yourselves .....

Roots thats Old already that from November, the New new New just out that December one :biggrin:

SAMSEED

Easy bro ..... Your in the know ...... Thanks for sorting out some bud ..... Top 3 buds of the trip Karma..... I think you gave me the new new .... Wasn't felling well so didn't get to se the new new new .... Didn't need to be getting everyone ill ...

SAMSEED

Dr P and the illuminati spray lol ..... Gaiusmaruis that's what's it's all about , having some great jokes at other ppl lol , The new new new crew of great times and great cannabis .......

Gaiusmaruis can chill with the new new crew anytime , he was like Robin .... I was batman .....

J_hoover

Roots thats Old already that from November, the New new New just out that December one :biggrin:

Thanks Karma for the present bro��

Had a great time hanging out with sum of you icmag members,Sam one eyed willy aka samseed.sam Bhogart.G.A,giuas,DrP,jimmy,Dimodz,Mack10 aka whiskers,truecannabliss,Dimodz aka LifeGuard,manchesterseed crew, and all my friends from USA,SoCal,Norcal etc etc too many states to mention lol

Hopefully see you next year if i recover from my operation��������

karma i also have pics of Mr T wearing the Man kini lmfao������

You know Team Lsg know how to party...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 40

J_hoover

you have to get someone to pose in that thing JahHoover mate, lmao :laughing:

Come on G!!!!!!

You know we dont play about at LSG����

Here is MrT LSG Amsterdam crew posing!!!

This is for you Brother Karma hehehhe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 40

mack 10

Veteran
I think he in needs the next size up...
Big ups T.
It would take a brave man to rock that little green number!!
Rotflmao.

lol at mack whiskers... I'm come to 420 with the biggest beard you ever did see!!

Great time people. So much funny stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts