What's new

Hightimes 2014 AMS

Ok Finally I'll be there tomorrow noon at 12:00, until friday morning.

Hope there will be a meeting thursday morning with you guys. You could sent me pm from tomorrow morning

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
as far as i know there will be a late wake and bake again tomorrow at the gh on haarlemerstraat. i should be there around 11am and if today was any guide we'll be there till 15.00.

NerdGemetics

hmm twisted feelings should i come over for the last day of the cup or not??? any good strains and beans i wouldnt get after the cup anymore???

Tulku

Veteran
they gonna trim any of the bud coming out of Erste Hulp?! lol
hope all's well for everyone out here in cup mode....:wahey:

I'm here from this noon, finally ahah !

So, what's the nice cup-entry at this time and how to test the KarmaRado OG ?? She seems awesome !

Actually and from Voyagers, notorious og is strong stone with a nice taste but not very well flushed and the taste is not overpowering.
Tangie is really good, very citrus and perfectly flushed with full white ashes.
Sour power x starbud is a little disappointement for me, both parents are delicious but this phenotype is pretty common.
I was with a group of dutch and their favorite was also tangie and notorious og

Tulku

Veteran
I'm here from this noon, finally ahah !

So, what's the nice cup-entry at this time and how to test the KarmaRado OG ?? She seems awesome !

Actually and from Voyagers, notorious og is strong stone with a nice taste but not very well flushed and the taste is not overpowering.
Tangie is really good, very citrus and perfectly flushed with full white ashes.
Sour power x starbud is a little disappointement for me, both parents are delicious but this phenotype is pretty common.
I was with a group of dutch and their favorite was also tangie and notorious og

yeah the Tangie is all I smell, it's very popular.
Notorious was not to my liking for taste but a nice fuzzy high before hitting the town :dance013:

Jon 54

Without Steven Hager to set up the cup proper it really sucks He was the heart and soul behind the Cup from year one. The crew that is running it now are a bunch of New York City idiots!!:puke::puke:they have no respect for the true meaning or feeling behind the ideals of the Cup. Hell there naive thinking is just to make a quick buck and boost a couple of egos. Hell you can't get high at half the events!!! One of the only good points of this years event is the return of Derry and the Barneys Farm Crew to the cup after being absent for the past few years. All in all I think that this event has run its course and its time to put it in its grave because there is so little life in it anymore.

To be honest you would have a better time at Spannabis in the new year or in Prague at the trade shows there. The only event left in Amsterdam is the IC 420 get together that still is a true Cannabis Cup!!

Jon 54 :canabis::canabis:

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Gezellig.

Gezellig.

These days, coming from a Med State in da Yoo Ess Ay, One goes to the HTCC in the Netherlands for the interactions, the culture (music/art), the people, the freedom that does exist, and the seed companies. And of course, the star, regardless of MJ issues, Amsterdam.

Enjoy..!!

Latest posts

Latest posts