What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hightimes 2014 AMS

Alpen rock

Excellent report GA, wish I was there!!

Thks for putting up the effort!

during the earlier gardening session i notice one of my strawberry banana cream plants was a boy so he was planted on the roadside near the airport good luck fella ill be back to check on you

Lol, that cracked me up :dance013: Holy Molly the KarmaRado OG looks intoxicating... :ying:

Peace

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

Day 3 Monday 24th

woke up and checked the time it was about 630am I tried to get back to sleep but the call of my rig was too strong and im on holiday so an early morning session was in order,
I was fed,showered,dabbed out and on the metro to the city for around 9am.

I was very stoned when I arrived at the greenhouse in the rld
I checked the 24k gold at 18 euro a gram I passed.
It would have to be of a better standard and roll itself for the price,
the bud tender was in agreement and we talked about growing and the standard of haze and the amount of kush in Amsterdam these days.

I checked icmag and realised the wake n bake was haalemmer greenhouse I made my way over where I bumped into a few people I knew leaving the greenhouse they wanted to head to the expo and i wanted get a catch up so we walked down to the expo.

once again nothing was happening I believe a talk of drying and curing was planned but at this point I had lost interest in the cup and was having more fun bumping into people in the coffeeshops,
I made my way back up to voyagers later on that afternoon after catching up with friends where I bumped into icmember samseed.

samseed was inside dressed like its 1994 G-funk era he was being his usual very friendly self introducing everyone
he introduced me to a couple that are known as luvtick and usbonglord,
luvtick was very welcoming I was told she was on ic but is not very active her boyfriend usbonglord had injured his foot on the beach in zandvoort when doing dabs in the sea lol
they do this every year and ive been invited to do the same next year something im looking forward too !!!
For some reason when I first met luvtick and bong I knew we would have connection for years to come the next few meeting confirmed this with this very special couple.

The rest of the evening was spent smoking and chatting swapping samples making new contacts etc,
I called an early night jumped onto the metro got a takeaway at my local spot got home ate dabbed and fell asleep on the sofa.

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

Day 4 Tuesday 25th

once again woke up early for some reason I had not slept well on this trip so far.
I had a few things to get done to this morning so being up early was not such a bad thing a quick tidy of the DD

a shower and breakfast and I was ready for a quick dab before I set off for the day,
click,click f**k the torch is out gas ! I decided to start the day on some ghostrider before leaving the DD

I call into the local shop where the employee behing the counter knows me well she indicates left where the gas is or right where the American sprit is I nod to left when she smiles I told her to give me a shout over the next few days to get are dab on.

I was done with my business for the week around 1230pm I called into voyagers where I had arranged to meet up with samseed sambhogart and a few other forum members this is where again I spend the rest of my day.
I believe this is when I met reg Dixon and his sour power sample

luvtick had her outdoor cali weed for me too look and sample
I believe the ground is prepped and all that is used from that point on is water from the fossit/tap

Tahoe og

big Buddha cheese (she needs the exo cut !)

pineapple express

while I was on one side of voyagers sampling and chatting (we had taken over the coffeeshop at this point lol)
when on the otherside i seen a very hot milf chatting up sambhogart1st later on the story goes she thought he was orlando bloom on a secret stoner holiday !
im sure samseed can fill in the details of what was said as I was busy with the outdoor weed.

Around 7pm or so luvtick presented me with her emerald cup edible entry its a 50/50 hybrid mix once again bit blurred on the details but it was good !

shortly after I received a tap on the shoulder I turned around to a smiling face it was gaiusmarius we chatted for a while with another icmember he asked was I going to the expo night gig I said I was staying put but to take my pass if someone needed one it happened that the fellow ic member with GM needed one happy days enjoy your night and ill see you both tomorrow at the wake n bake.

I spent the next few hours doing the usual before heading home
usual end to the evening metro dab bed

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

Day 5 Wednesday 26th

woke up and feeling very floaty I believe last nights edible was still at work

emerald cup 2014 edible entry

was really loving the floaty high I was receiving so no rig this morning just a strong coffee and sour tangie and onto the metro

I arrive at greenhouse around 10am where the ic wake n bake was in full flow me and reg were talking and he gave me a sample of his sour power and I gave him a sample of my headbanger
spliffs vapes bongs etc went round
gauismaruis and other icmembers arrived at some point that morning.

ic wake n bake sample session

karma g arrived and gave some karmarado nugs for us to sample I had all the karma gear I needed so I let the other members sample the goods,
shortly after gm organised the wake n bake to go down to the expo.

now I don't know if it was reg dixons trousers or the karmarado causing him to sweat but this is the last time I seen reg this week
I hope your ok and your guest was a pleasure to meet

we got to the expo but not a lot was going on we called into a few coffeeshops on the way to café Batavia where a session had been organised by gauismarius
we spent the rest of the day and evening eating smoking and trading stories of the week so far

hash samples

I would just like to thank the icmembers who were hear that night all very welcoming and know how to take the banter and receive it

half of the group went to the bcbud night in suzies but I was to interested in listening to the conversations held in Batavia
once the other half of the group arrived back we headed to the cannabis college where a private party was going on we all chilled out until I called it a night I said I would see everyone in the morning and headed home for the night.

usual when I got home ate dab bed

thanks
GA

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cool report. was very cool of you to lend us that pass. they didnt check passes on Mila's B day, but they did that night so old growcroc was happy to have it.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Excellent report Gardening Angel, thanks for sharing !

Glad you all seem to have had a blast :) Regardless of the HT Cup, IC smokeout are the real deal and the best part ! Wish I was there ;)

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
The ICMAG smoke out at GH was easily the most intense of the trip. we managed to get through a lot of our excess items and a chance to try some more. Headbanger was a treat. Many thanks for that GA. Thanks for the report GA. Sorry about the MIA. We headed to de Pjpe to visit some shops that are either slated to close or have changed/re-furbed.

All change in Amsterdam. Lots of disappointed people. For many different reasons. The weed though was the best I've ever had in the dam. Lots and lots of quality. Not all of it in the cup. :biggrin:

ps - popped some of those beans already. 'True Triangle Gold' Couldn't wait. :ying:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
The ICMAG smoke out at GH was easily the most intense of the trip. we managed to get through a lot of our excess items and a chance to try some more. Headbanger was a treat. Many thanks for that GA. Thanks for the report GA. Sorry about the MIA. We headed to de Pjpe to visit some shops that are either slated to close or have changed/re-furbed.

All change in Amsterdam. Lots of disappointed people. For many different reasons. The weed though was the best I've ever had in the dam. Lots and lots of quality. Not all of it in the cup. :biggrin:

ps - popped some of those beans already. 'True Triangle Gold' Couldn't wait. :ying:

wanne know the genes no that one ? :biggrin:

Treu Gold (Kosher x StarFighter) X (TriangleKush s1 x White OG)

Super Freebie right there.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
cool report. was very cool of you to lend us that pass. they didnt check passes on Mila's B day, but they did that night so old growcroc was happy to have it.

hey gm

was not a problem I was going nowhere but home after that edible !
but was very cool a fellow icmember got the pass for the night

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Excellent report Gardening Angel, thanks for sharing !

Glad you all seem to have had a blast :) Regardless of the HT Cup, IC smokeout are the real deal and the best part ! Wish I was there ;)

hey titoon

no problem on the report maybe see you at 420 ?

thanks
GA

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I am happy you all enoyed yourself well.

I was a bit off, threw all the shit and stress HT gave me, so was not the full happy karma, and didnt go out far and much, i spend most time in appartment and greenplace.

Happy i got to see some of you, and still manged t get some bud in differnt ICmembers hands.

GA you rock homie, I havent forgoten lets make the future green.
Doc. P you are one sweet guy, your vibe is so loving always good spending some time with you.

Mack10 brother, you Rock big respect for That sample ha ha i wont forget, Dont be shy hit me up when you need me.

Gaius I missed you brother thats a pitty tho, hope in future we may meet again (spanabis?)

To all i have seen and toked with, it was good to share this Great plant with you all. May our road cross again, and Puff;s and Bowls to come.

Gardening Angel

Veteran

hey reg

lol the headbanger is a strong girl my favourite creation so far from karma genetics,
I believe a male headbanger is used by some breeders in there crosses.

as long as you were ok reg you would have a long way down my friend :laughing:

really hope to see you at 420 and tell gapy if that's how its spelt ? I hope to see again too

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Wish i had seen the splash outside melkweg, could of possibly been the funniest thing ever.
He even had to buy new shoes!
Shout to that member.

hey mack10

ive noticed the member still has not come forward :laughing:

looking forward to hooking up again at 420
and if you ever need anything pm me

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran

I was a bit off, threw all the shit and stress HT gave me, so was not the full happy karma, and didnt go out far and much, i spend most time in appartment and greenplace.

Happy i got to see some of you, and still manged t get some bud in differnt ICmembers hands.

Doc. P you are one sweet guy, your vibe is so loving always good spending some time with you.

Mack10 brother, you Rock big respect for That sample ha ha i wont forget, Dont be shy hit me up when you need me.

Gaius I missed you brother thats a pitty tho, hope in future we may meet again (spanabis?)

To all i have seen and toked with, it was good to share this Great plant with you all. May our road cross again, and Puff;s and Bowls to come.

hey karma g

was a pleasure to chill with you and too talk for a while
and the aluminium tin was a very nice present

THE FUTURES GREEN THE FUTURE IS KARMA GENETICS

thanks
GA

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

yeah man, i was sad we didnt get a chance to hang out and chat. but some how it just wasn't meant to be this time, i kept arriving in places a few minutes after you had already left lol.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
lol WHO fell in the canal? That is so damn funny, wish I could have seen that LOL!

wasn't so funny for our swimming member, lol. poor guy got soaked through in the middle of winter, money soaked, phone broke, shoes and jacket soaked, nasty shit. he was lucky there was a ladder near by, so he got out pretty fast from what i heard, but out side the melkweg the water is quite far bellow the pavements, so impossible to get back out without a ladder or a friend on land to reach down etc.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

Day 1 Thursday 27th

I woke up knowing this was my last full day in the city usually im in no rush or wanting to get home but GA gardens is calling.

There was no early morning rig session as I was meeting up with karma g and I wanted a clear enough head to carry a conversion with the man.
so I rolled up a joint of some chem x sfv and had a coffee on the balcony.

On my arrival into the city centre I called into the bushdoctor to pick up the entry,
we had tried the day before on an ic wake n bake session but was told we needed the book instead of the judges pass for the free sample ! very strange but no problem the weed was 24k and the hash was bushdoctor cream.

A short walk up to the greenplace and karma was in his usual spot lol,
A fist bump and a stool is waiting for me to sit down I roll a joint of some karma og and we try to carry on a conversion for a few hours about future for karma genetics strain wise and what the future holds for the company.
I was very lucky to meet some of karmas friends and exchange a few laughs and stories of grows.

karma had another meeting to attended and I had a wake n bake session to join late,
he asked me hook up later that day and head over to the melkweg (sorry I didn't make it over my phone died )
we parted ways the way we meet by a fist bump and I left the greenplace and checked my phone 1% battery f**k forgot to charge last night !

I headed over to the greenhouse and there was gauismarius and a few other icmembers arriving leaving etc
nice one no need for a battery ive found the ic session :dance013:

I get out the 24k and cream for the session
I roll all the 24k in one joint as does gm with the cream the 24k was nothing special after the og but the cream was good
after a few hours I was wanting to hook up with orlando bloom as I had not seen him this morning and my phone dead was not helping the situation.
I knew he would be at 3 places greenplace voyagers or still in bed lazy sod :laughing:
I checked voyagers he is here with samseed going up in flames !

This is where my bond with luvtick and usbong became stronger we had talked lots during the week but I know these people grow good weed and make excellent concentrates and edibles so could not think of a better couple to hand some white ltd seeds and the dank genetics freebies too.
Bong has promised me samples next year so should have some east coast and west coast grown karma genetics and dank genetics for you all to sample,
I also gave bong a few karma genetics t shirts to represent on the east coast and I gave luvtick a t shirt to represent on the east coast although shes so small she is going to wear it to bed something I thought when I handed her the tshirt and seeds but only meeting bong only days ago I was not sure how he would take the comment !

luckily the 94 g funk samseed said it for me and the comment went down well with bong hes a good man.

at this point I was wanting down to the DD to get changed for the night and charge my phone,
we get to the DD eat change and don't charge my phone I blame the spoon from bong
we get back into voyagers few joints and head to the awards in the melkweg

awards

awards

I spent this evening with orlando samseed and GM I met a few more icmembers that night im very sorry I was very blazed please pm or post with any more details of this night lol

we left the awards and headed for pri d ami for a last session of the night a few icmembers and some of the lsg crew were there
hello to kendawg and jah complete gentleman all weekend I didn't stay long as I was was so blazed the metro home seemed a mission
looking forward to seeing LSG crew again real nice guys
a believe a good session happened after I left

The dutch don't fuck about when it comes to dabbing

got home and got everything packed for the morning flight
and me and orlando went to work on what we had left I set my alarm and fell asleep straight away

thanks
GA