What's new

heath inspired test prototype (aero)

Im just gonna run one of the 4 walls with all my new cuts on the next run. If they do well and it seems manageable im gonna put my green crack on the bench. I picked up 12 total so it will fill a wall. Its probably gonna be haywire in there runnin these new ones..lol

That Whitefire was described as insane frosty.

check out the pics of this Aliendawg x sour double. I got them from the same source of these pics. It looks like the yiled is good? especially in a vert setup? would you agree?

Attachments

• adub1.jpg
    adub1.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 11
  • adubs.jpg
    adubs.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 13

ProblemChild

Nice buds bro and killer setup, I am about to run the DubTech7 in my wall in a couple weeks, good luch trying to get the king louie og to root can take up to 4 weeks to have roots and that is not just me but eveyone who has come into contact with it, I ditched it for the Tahoe and another OG cut I have that's just og kush no name to it. Goood luck brotha

Nice buds bro and killer setup, I am about to run the DubTech7 in my wall in a couple weeks, good luch trying to get the king louie og to root can take up to 4 weeks to have roots and that is not just me but eveyone who has come into contact with it, I ditched it for the Tahoe and another OG cut I have that's just og kush no name to it. Goood luck brotha

Thanks PC...Yea thats what i heard about the King louis too. Ive had pretty good success with cloning so far..so i thought i would give it a shot. I will be watchin your grow...cant wait to see how these adubs do.

tree farmer

finally made it over here to read your thread. glad to see it all come together for you. got to love the lp aero setups when you get them dialed in. nothing but bud machines with minimal maintance. keep them cranking. tf

finally made it over here to read your thread. glad to see it all come together for you. got to love the lp aero setups when you get them dialed in. nothing but bud machines with minimal maintance. keep them cranking. tf

Welcome to the site Treefarmer.

Yea the system is runnin great! These LP systems really crank out the buds. And your right, its very low maintnance. Other then topping off the res, it practicly runs itself. And as soon as i incoroporate a top off res and float valve system it will be even easier.

That pump you helped me find is working superb for now but I may in the future upgrade to a larger accumulator tank (maybe a 30 gallon). That would really pump out the droplets and lower the run time on the pump. But then the water would heat up sitting in the accumulator soo...who knows. As of now it cycles every time the timer powers it (1 on 5 0ff). But why fix it if its workin good ehh?

The vortex is full and fillin in nicely at the end of week 5. Ive really stayed on top of the trimmin and keepin the plants open for mucho lumen absorbtion. Should make for a nice yield this go around.

I would be stoked to get to 4lbs on this run. But theres a few plants on the corners that are gettin choked out a bit. (A little to long on the veg i think) . Also, i filled the top rows with my super stretched out plants that got overcrowded in veg and were really long and thin with only nodes at the tops. So when trying to guestimate the yield i have to take that into account. Oh the fun involved !!!

Well get there!

pics tonight.

pics at 5 weeks

pics at 5 weeks

5 week update.

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 15
D

DHF

Lookin good FHC...but.....EVERY fan leaf that has a stem needsta go my buddy.......over a several day period to keep from stressin and stuntin growth/swellage , so ....

Get rid of the foliage so the bitches can concentrate plant energy on swellage and nothin else ok ?....just tryin ta help.....

Good luck with harvey.....DHF....:ying:....

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looks great bro! How's it looking compared to last run @ this stage?

I got a lot of leaf I am thinking about defoliating on a horizontal run... Looks like you'll have a bag or two full of leaves after your done though :p How did trimming them up effect them last time?

Does Aliendawg x sour double have 'The White' in the genes? Sure looks like it with the 2nd pheno- which is lookin beast btw!

Last edited:
Lookin good FHC...but.....EVERY fan leaf that has a stem needsta go my buddy.......over a several day period to keep from stressin and stuntin growth/swellage , so ....

Get rid of the foliage so the bitches can concentrate plant energy on swellage and nothin else ok ?....just tryin ta help.....

Good luck with harvey.....DHF....:ying:....

Im on it my brotha!

Looks great bro! How's it looking compared to last run @ this stage?

I got a lot of leaf I am thinking about defoliating on a horizontal run... Looks like you'll have a bag or two full of leaves after your done though :p How did trimming them up effect them last time?

Does Aliendawg x sour double have 'The White' in the genes? Sure looks like it with the 2nd pheno- which is looks beast btw!

Thanks Shhh. The buds seem to be a little bigger at this stage compared to last run. Probably beacuse ive trimmed and defolied weekly on this run after stretch. ( last run i didnt do hardly any trimming until the 5th week.) This run i did a huge trim at end of week 3 and every week after. The plants dont seem to skip a beat.

Although, DHF says more! more! more! so Edward Scissorhands is comin to town tonight!

Yea im excited about the alien, i dont believe it has any white in it though.

D

DHF

Guaranteed they`ll get bigger without all those stems and leaves suckin juice ta stay alive instead of the colas usin every available drop for optimum swellage.......also....

Start droppin your N or micro cuz they`re still real green and if yas make up the difference in ppms with potassium and phosphorous that promote swellage , they`ll be gettin what they need till end of cycle while all residual nitrogen stored in what leaves are left will be cannibalized by the plants and they`ll color up if lights off temps are dropped last couple weeks.....so.....

Yas can raise temps by slowing air exchange during lights on last couple weeks and not feed as often to make em think they`re drying out and overheating so they`ll pump more resin as a defense mechanism for self-preservation.....anyways....

The little things......the little things....

Carry on.....DHF....:ying:.....

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
So DHF, cut the N out after week five, and just up the PK values to keep everything at aroudn 750ppm? Been cutting the N out, but have not upped the PK at alll....you way seems to make a lot more sense.

aod

bobblehead

Veteran
If I may...

Say you have a 10 week strain. You want to run full strength veg nutes through the first 5 weeks. Drip clean should go with the micro, b/c it's the micros that cause the lockouts ime.. meaning, that I stop adding drip clean when I stop using micro. Anyway, you don't want to completely drop your N and Ca after week 5, but start diluting what's left in the reservoir so that by the end of flower there is nothing left but what's stored in the buds and roots, and then the plants takes that and turns pretty colors... I only add back bloom after week 5, and rather than do a pk slam, I just up the ratios of P and K by using more bloom to reach my desired EC.

Latest posts

Latest posts