What's new

heath inspired test prototype (aero)

Yeah Bro.....See em now and thanks fer accomodatin my old ass.....now......

Do me AND you a big favor and snatch all them leaves and I mean ALL them leaves that ain`t directly comin outta colas , and by that I mean the small sugar leaves fillin up with resin/trichomes.....

IOW......all them fan leaves that ain`t sugar coated and lil bitty...just tryinta help yas Bro....not tryinta tell yas what ta do.........I mean .....

Harvey`s next weekend so let em swell as much as they can till chop and get rid of the leaves the juice is bein used ta keep their uneeded ass alive....to the fukin compost pile or wherever.....and for the record.....

That`s the tightest monocropped , most well managed sideways canopy version of Heath`s racks that I`ve seen ..... ever.....except mine.....lol.....

Here`s the thing......When the tops of the plants finish perfectly right at the lowest point on the racks above that still have well defined limbs that`re keepers till harvey by end of stretch.......well.....

There is no better possibility for swellage and canopy development till end of cycle for max gpw`s ......and it`s as close to perfect without those dead corners as I`ve seen Bro.....can only get better.....so......

Respect...especially with fast hydro......now.....next run stagger the corners as yas said and you`ll be golden without compromising yield while keepin plants from chokin each other out and competin for light and environment........bet on it.....not to mention the 4th wall and even more increased plant numbers.....and.....

Get rid of them leaves .......You can thank me later after yer trim job goes way easier when the time comes......

Handle it my buddy.......You can dooooo it.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:......

You guys rock..thanks for the compliments!!!!

I cant thank you enough Fred... You just made my day! or Year! and its been a tough year at that. Im glad the year is gonna end with a successfull harvest ...and a harvest that i owe much thanks to you and the guys here on IC. Thanks for helpin me get things dialed in! I still have a long way to go, but its an easier road with your help!

I will update with pics after i clean the girls up.

FC

AlexTrebek

Hehe farmhousecat I've been lurking in and out from your thread so I got to send some good vibes your way.
Great grow and you've earned your spot as a kick-ass grower in the vert section, really great stuff and grow on!
:tiphat:

Mister_D

Veteran
FHC - Just finished reading the whole thread. Don't know how I missed it for this long. You've made a really impressive come back, most would have given up with a working system right beside. Hell you brought heathie outta hiding. Glad to see you stuck with it and are on your way to total dialage. Bobble, DHF, thanks for dropping all the knowledge. Can't wait to get some racks up and running myself. I'll be watching and soaking up everything I can.

Thanks alex and mister d, maina, prowler and castout.

Well,, iI yanked um and spanked um... got some really nice buddage....hope the yield is there.

Its been a busy couple days. I didnt start trimmin yet, i just hung the plants up for now so i could get the flower room filled and the 4th wall in. Its filled!

pics to come.

D

DHF

Merry Ho Ho my buddy......Hope yas deleafed them bitches as I suggested before harvey and it helps yas out on trimmin and handlin .....

Only thing I see wrong is yas ain`t gotta nuther room a month behind this un gettin all swelly and ready fer market ta keep da ball rollin so on and so forth cuz 4 walls of what you`re playin with looks like a yield buster.............

I`m just sayin.....Lookin fer gooder thangs outta yas Bro....Make it happen......

Peace...Freds....:ying:....

The harvest is dried, manicured. It came in at 30 ozs. I was a little dissapointed at first beacuse by the look of the system before the chop i had envisioned something more in the line of around 3 lbs. or 1lb per wall. but that was a pretty high expectation when each wall only had 6 or 7 plants each.

But after doing the math, (there was only 20 plants in the system,) and that equals out to about 1.5 ounces per plant. Which makes me happy and optimistic for the future.

Now the system is full with 48 plants, and all 4 walls. I should more then double that number on this next run. pics coming

pics..

Attachments

• nmkhy 005.jpg
    nmkhy 005.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 18
  • nmkhy 006.jpg
    nmkhy 006.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 14
  • nmkhy 002.jpg
    nmkhy 002.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 19
  • nmkhy 003.jpg
    nmkhy 003.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 11
  • nmkhy 004.jpg
    nmkhy 004.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 16

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
havent chimed in yet, been lurking, but now that you have the system all filled up, I think you are really going to rock it this time. Good luck homey!

aod

bobblehead

Veteran
nice work FHC. How much are those plants going to stretch? You've got a pretty full canopy already... The plants look real healthy.

Thanks guys.. actually the plants have been in for 10 days already..so they should stretch quite a bit more. Im a little worried about the top row as they were the stretchy plants in veg that got a little to crowded. But they are filling out nicely.

Its hard to get pics now with the full cube, not mention actually going inside of the vortex. Its easy to get in, i just role one wall back ( its on wheels) but its pretty tight inside now. Should be fun!

D

DHF

FHC....You`re dead on track ta Rock da Casbah with 1 1/2 oz plants......yas just need 64 of em.....and then yas could put some on the floor for even more yield come end of cycle.....

Almost 2 lbs is part of the learning curve and a good start to where yas wanna be in runs to come......You`ll get there....bet on it.....

I ran 4 plants on 4 levels on 4 walls in a 4 ft span on all 4 walls....

48`s gonna make yas happy this run guaranteed......now.....you`re gonna needta pull more fans after stretch is over to promote more swellage this run Bro.....

Onward and upward Broski......sky`s the limit....

Peace....DHF......:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts