What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

heath inspired test prototype (aero)

bobblehead

Veteran
I can't wait to see what you do with those LVPK... they should be huge by now... Did you take new cuts or are you gonna use the same plants?

I can't wait to see what you do with those LVPK... they should be huge by now... Did you take new cuts or are you gonna use the same plants?

Im too am excited to see how these LVPK do. They are the original cuts i took a couple months ago. They are big but not overly huge. All my veg plants are a bit overgrown, for my liking/ they need space and begging to get some room to grow. But should do well.

Im gonna take some pics tomorrow of everything.

I have one or two of each of your cuts healthy and strong..ready to get going. Cant wait for the next few runs to see how the co2 /sealed room does. :dance013:

D

DHF

:woohoo::woohoo:Mini-slit in da house.......Bro.....

Yas can trim those cuts sideways as well as choppin the sucker branches off the main laterals without shockin/stuntin em for the perfect structure to go into the bloom rooms ftw.......

DO NOT top em....please.....Trust me.....we`re runnin bare bulbs not horizontal reflectors....and....

New thread in order.....Can`t wait.....Respect.....Handle it....

Peace....Freds....:ying:.....

Mister_D

Veteran
FHC - Glad to hear you got your mini :biggrin:. Can't wait for the new show to begin also, be sure and leave a link here ;).

Hazed

Glad to hear that mini split showed up! I am probably not the only one who would like to see a few pics and a short narrative of your trimming/pruning to get them gals ready for vertical bloomin, if ya have the time of coarse.
Man I am just happy my favorite Vert Aero thread is rollin again!

Lookin forward to watching the LVPK, must be nice not having to go on a 6 month pheno hunt complete with nanners and little fuzzy nuts everytime you want to try something new, lol...Hazed

Glad to hear that mini split showed up! I am probably not the only one who would like to see a few pics and a short narrative of your trimming/pruning to get them gals ready for vertical bloomin, if ya have the time of coarse.
Man I am just happy my favorite Vert Aero thread is rollin again!

Lookin forward to watching the LVPK, must be nice not having to go on a 6 month pheno hunt complete with nanners and little fuzzy nuts everytime you want to try something new, lol...Hazed

Yea this min split kicks some serious butt! Its keeping my room at the exact temp its set at (78) The outdoor unit is super quiet..sometimes i have to touch to see if its on.

As far as getting the plants ready for flower. All i do is put them in. Its quite a job in itself, remember i have to tie each individual plant up and any heavy branches back. Afetr that i rest for a couple days and drink a few cocktails. Then i need to clean and sanatize my veg unit and get it ready for it to become a cloner. Then i rest again. lol

Then i take clones..its usually 4-5 days after they started flower.

After 3 weeks in flower they get a huge trim job and the backs hacked out.

Heres the new log.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=243039

Latest posts

Latest posts