What's new

Hawaiian Sativa Grow ( Federation Seed Co. )

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
looks really nice and frosty for 46 days :biggrin:

Yes the Resin production is very nice. But i must say that the Resin productin on all Plants is fantastic, a bit hard to see on some of my pictures! Think it's time for a new Camera in the near Future. :)

3rd-3yed

Veteran
They seems very stables... Structure & smell show a heavy worked homozygous line; maybe even before Fed was working with it.

Be carefull with the nitrogen, leafs looks too much like claws.

Much Vibes mate!

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
They seems very stables... Structure & smell show a heavy worked homozygous line; maybe even before Fed was working with it.

Be carefull with the nitrogen, leafs looks too much like claws.

Much Vibes mate!

Yeah already cut out the Cana Mono N two weeks ago, there is only N from the Micro Bottle now. I must go the middle way, there are two phenotypes. One which is easier to hold green, and one which wants more N to stay green. You can see the more light green phenos on my Full Tent picture. But all smelling the same, and they all seems to get this banana curved shape. For running them the first time im pretty happy so far. :)

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Yes I saw the more hungry ones in the full size picture, sometimes it's hard to please every phenos with the same diet but you still did an amazing job with this line my friend ! And next time it can be even more dialed...

I understand how you can be happy with such beautifull plants !

:artist:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Yes I saw the more hungry ones in the full size picture, sometimes it's hard to please every phenos with the same diet but you still did an amazing job with this line my friend ! And next time it can be even more dialed...

I understand how you can be happy with such beautifull plants !

:artist:

Thank you, yes i think next time it works all a bit better! Can't wait to buy a bigger grow tent, i already bought 3 Flood Tables, it makes it easier to flush. :)

Last edited:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
My Favorite Pheno. Today at Day 48 of Flower.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Coming along nicely Pineapple. Flowers look awesome.:tiphat:

Thank you Jack.:)

Today i smoked a little bottom bud of my favorite pheno, which i think it's a very dominant mexican phenotype. The High is clean, energetic and focused so far, very nice, but there are at least 3 to 4 weeks flowering time i think, so it will get much stronger. Now to the smell when burning a joint, it's like someone burned a extreme big bag of incense, really an extreme incense smell. My wife thought i burned a incense stick!:biggrin:

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Incense smell is always good to hear but does the incencey trait carry throught the taste ?

The final product should be very good with the few more weeks needed ! ;)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Incense smell is always good to hear but does the incencey trait carry throught the taste ?

The final product should be very good with the few more weeks needed ! ;)

Yes, the Taste definately was also incense, but i dried this little Bud in the Oven, so it also tasted a bit Oven like! ;)