What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa Grow ( Federation Seed Co. )

green-genes77

Veteran
Great Show!!

Great Show!!

Nice to see someone working the original strain that we all knew and loved.

I myself just finished a crop of Hawaiian Sativa x Sweet Tooth #3 F2 and selected heavily for HawSat characters for the F3 seeds I made with them.

Some of those are slated to go under lights in about 3 weeks--hoping to see a majority of plants exhibiting many traits like yours.

Great work! Big ups!:tiphat:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Nice to see someone working the original strain that we all knew and loved.

I myself just finished a crop of Hawaiian Sativa x Sweet Tooth #3 F2 and selected heavily for HawSat characters for the F3 seeds I made with them.

Some of those are slated to go under lights in about 3 weeks--hoping to see a majority of plants exhibiting many traits like yours.

Great work! Big ups!:tiphat:

Hi gg, thank you! :)

HS x Sweet Tooth sounds nice. Have smoked Sweet Pink Grapefruit, and it's a nice smoke. Wish you luck with your Project!:tiphat:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
have u choose your dude yet ?

For the first preservation round i will use all my males for a open pollination. Mixing all pollen and dust a few lower branches on every girl. For breeding i will choose a few males from the next generation when i have more seeds to work with! :tiphat:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
this is the way to go, can't wait to the end of round 1 :biggrin:

Yeah that's the way to go. :)

2h ago i clipped a little bottom bud and dryed him for 20 minutes under 50°C. And i only can say wow, it's already a very nice clear high. No Heart racing or other bad feeling, can still feel it after 1.5h. Having high hopes for the finished product!:biggrin:

B

back_woods

i think i have some of these so be watching with interest. looks good so far by the way. enjoy the nose description you posted as well

B

back_woods

No Problem man, nice to see there is interest for those Sativas in a world full of Indicas. If you have Questions about the HS feel you free to ask me!

i do have one question for you. have they stop the stretch or still going.

yes some one has to keep the sativa going in an indica word it seems

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
so how tall did they end up being and how much veg time did they get

That's a good Question, i think they're around 1.70m to 1.80m (with Pot). I prefer the Pheno which was only topped once, the others easily reached the Top of my Grow Tent (2m) so i topped them multiple times. Switched them to flower with around 30cm i think, next round i will use a MH Bulb and lesser N. The Hawaiians don't like small Pots, very strong and aggressive rooters!:)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Deep Chunk arrived me well! :)
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts