What's new

Hawaiian Sativa Grow ( Federation Seed Co. )

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hola Pineapple_Punch,

That is some amazing work you are doing with the old-school Hawaiian Sativa from Federation...was one of my favorites for sure:) I see you are working with my Copalita...would appreciate you PMing me Amigo so we can catch-up:)

Saludos

RC_Colas

Hello Jack, i don't hold this line for a long time. It was a gift by a friend. I will open pollinate them, that for sure. My Plan is to open pollinate them, than i will look in the next Generation for as many different plants as possible to start another opent pollination to prevent inbred depressions. I heard of Pina Colada phenotypes in the Hawaiian Sativa line, but the Problem with this strain is there are almost no grow reports about this strain. I found a member with the name Rahan who made a little smoke report and shows 2 pictures, but that's all.

I don't think i will make Seeds available cause it was a Gift, and i don't wanna hurt the feeling of the friend which gave me the Seeds. I simply wouldn't be able to watch myself in the mirror 4ever if i would sell them without his permission. I'm 100% loyal! :)

I plan to make a few crosses with a Hawaiian Sativa male and than bring a selected stresstestet plant to a local cloneshop here in Vienna. You can see it more as pollen chucking project, i only have a limited Area for my experiments.

Crosses i plan to make:

Colombian Gold 1972 x Hawaiian Sativa
Copalita Oaxaca x Hawaiian Sativa
Jaggen x Hawaiian Sativa
Cherry Fire Pie OG x Hawaiian Sativa (The Cherry Pie can be a herming monster under stressfull conditions, so extreme stresstesting is needed, that's the reason why a lot of crosses which have the Cherry Pie as a Parent ( Girl Scout Cookies for example) start to herm after a few weeks at the bottom of the plants. But most the time the herm Pollen seems NOT viable.)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hola Pineapple_Punch,

That is some amazing work you are doing with the old-school Hawaiian Sativa from Federation...was one of my favorites for sure. I see you are working with my Copalita...would appreciate you PMing me Amigo so we can catch-up:)

Saludos

RC_Colas

Hola RC_Colas, nice you've found my little Thread! :)

Thank you for your nice Words, think the HS can also easily become my Favorite. Yesterday i was able to dive in the Back of my Grow Tent and rubbing a bit on a few Plants, there was one which smells like VicksVapoRub ( Wick Vaporub in German).

Sadly i hadn't the Room and time yet to dive in your Copalita line, but im looking forward to do it in the not so far Future! But before i make a cross, i think the smartest Way would be to Grow out a bigger number HS, to make sure i've the best Boys and Girls to work with.

Seed Production works. Day 53 of Flowering. My Favorite ultra incense Pheno in the Front!:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

vermontman

Hola RC_Colas, nice you've found my little Thread! :)

Thank you for your nice Words, think the HS can also easily become my Favorite. Yesterday i was able to dive in the Back of my Grow Tent and rubbing a bit on a few Plants, there was one which smells like VicksVapoRub ( Wick Vaporub in German).

Sadly i hadn't the Room and time yet to dive in your Copalita line, but im looking forward to do it in the not so far Future! But before i make a cross, i think the smartest Way would be to Grow out a bigger number HS, to make sure i've the best Boys and Girls to work with.

Seed Production works. Day 53 of Flowering. My Favorite ultra incense Pheno in the Front!:biggrin:

View Image
View Image

I see your future generations coming along wonderfully. Truly a beautiful job you are doing and great to see your progress.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Sure Pineapple is showing us some great talent with his Hawaian work, future will be bright !

Nice to see sativas connoisseurs like RC & Vermontman looking at this wonderfull thread.

Keep the good job !

:tiphat:

B

back_woods

pineapple
nice work on the girls. can't imagine what they would be outdoor. the size of the tops that you have is impressive

Latest posts

Latest posts