What's new

Hawaiian Sativa Grow ( Federation Seed Co. )

Green

Veteran
Hell yeah, those girls are looking great. I'm looking forward to an official smoke report

B

back_woods

Hell yes pineapple you got them girls looking sweet. Look forward to smoke report

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Thank you Guys! :)

Will start Flushing on the first Plants in a few Days, some calyxes are looking more swollen already cause they are the Pollinated ones. So yeah, can't wait to give a final smoke report!

We will hear us soon!:tiphat:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
I had some hawaiian pizza this week. :tiphat:

I only wish I had some buds to go with that. :)

Sounds good, i personally don't like warm Pineapple pieces on my Pizza, but the rest tastes good! :biggrin:

Here a little Update. Day 66 of Flower.

picture.php

picture.php

B

back_woods

i look forward to the once a week update you have done. impressed by the job your doing with this HS. you have me sitting on my hands waiting for the outdoor season to come again so i can give these a go

keep up the good work

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
i look forward to the once a week update you have done. impressed by the job your doing with this HS. you have me sitting on my hands waiting for the outdoor season to come again so i can give these a go

keep up the good work

Thank you, can't wait to see it! :tiphat:

vermontman

Mery Christmas!

Mery Christmas!

Thank you Chili!:)

Here a little seeded bottom Bud. This Bud smells very sweet but also spicy peppery with a strong Vicks VaporRub smell.

View Image
View Image
View Image

Looking quite awesome my friend, Hope your seeds are good and dark! What a wonderful gift to yourself! The Vicks smell is in the original description of Feds HA as menthol. You got a winner!!!

Last edited:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Looking quite awesome my friend, Hope your seeds are good and dark! What a wonderful gift to yourself! The Vicks smell is in the original description of Feds HA as menthol. You got a winner!!!

Hey Buddy, thank you for your kind words, hope you have a nice Christmas Meal! Yes that Menthol smell is very nice, smells like medicine.:biggrin:
The Seeds are nice and healthy. Here a few pictures from Day 73 of Flow.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

B

back_woods

that girl is a fertile myrtle to see that many beans in that flower. nice job man. got those girls on point

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Most excellent really enjoying this thread. Good growing man.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Thank you Guys!

I wanna say that the HS is a pleasure to Grow, the vigour and smell is fantastic(big hollow stems). The Smells i found on the living Plants are sweet, spicy, pine needles, menthol, incense, citrus and a few other undertones i can't tell for now. Can't wait to smell them dryed and cured.:)
Found a few bananas on 3 of my 7 girls to the End, but it's pretty ok for a strain with probably mexican and asian roots. Im using a pretty small fan in my Grow Tent, and together with my filter it can get pretty hot on the tops, even in Winter. I also cutted a few little buds of every plant from week to week, so the nanners can be from my stressing. And they don't like small pots! The male/female ratio was almost 50/50 for me, so very easy to find a male.