What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAMMERS KUSH

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
truth is so very few have her & i originally got the cut from my benefactor ... i was able to pass it on recently to a good member (who lies pretty low) & she couldn't be in better hands ... i feel good about that

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bonafide Benefactor, I'm a Dapper Dan man goddammit. Well ain't this place a geographical oddity:D

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
truth is so very few have her & i originally got the cut from my benefactor ... i was able to pass it on recently to a good member (who lies pretty low) & she couldn't be in better hands ... i feel good about that

spit it out star ! who'd ya give it to thats such a good grower ...... gotta make sure they're not on my list .

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
spit it out star ! who'd ya give it to thats such a good grower ...... gotta make sure they're not on my list .

hope 2 visit u soon!:shark: i got some of this>>>
picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
taking mine down tonight at 70 days .... maybe i can remember to bring the damn camera this time lol

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
got good health & strong growth on the HK mom's

got good health & strong growth on the HK mom's

picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dansbuds Smokes Hammers Kush!

Dansbuds Smokes Hammers Kush!

:bump:

and that's all he smokes for the past week ... he just told me that's how good it is:) ... i have not tried it yet , but i will very soon ... i have four more Hammers Kush plants in veg and they are beauties, growing like mad..pics ASAP also some dry flower pics ASAP

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh hell yeah shes a keeper !!!! :smoky:

my first run was a little messed up , hell the whole room was messed up from shitty bulbs i'm assuming , but the HK came out better than anything in the room !!!!
if i can get her to yield like hammer says she can , the cherry cookies might be taking a back seat for awhile !

i'll get some dried & curing pics in a bit after the grandson leaves ......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Drumskinz

Ahhh Dan's beauty buds eh!!!
Next topic is how to roll your own HK using snowmobile gloves lol

Last edited: