What's new

HAMMERS KUSH

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
....This is the green color I like to get. Has a bit of a shine to it. View Image
View Image

hey Hammer:) i'm being a responsible custodian & seeing happy plant health as the new HK's veg ... these are in pro mix & i'm feeding roots organic Buddha grow @ a heavy rate and they love it ...getting that sheen to the foliage early on ...also this time i'm paying better attention to the PH each time i feed >>> what do think? i cant get her any darker green

PS.i'll be tackling the big one pretty soon she keeps swelling even more getting some purple hues to her also ...she looks extraordinary

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That looks good. No need to go any darker. I'm always doing some kind of experiments. No way to know what helps/hurts if we don't do that. Doing the same thing all the time gets boring for me.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey

hey

so i'm finishing running some amazing strains currently ...it's surreal

the Hammers Kush is a champion among champions ... good God!

she's about ready i will get pics up tonight and you can give me ur opinions ...she's been flowering for 10 weeks on the dot... this clone/plant is worth one million $ ...these genetics are astounding ...if only the marijuana world knew! ... i was able to get her into the hands of one of the very best growers in the east coast and i'm hopeful he will take good care of her as well hope it spreads FAR AND WIDE :dance013: peace & pics tonight

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So ...

So ...

he just nonchalantly introduced her one day:biggrin: ... i don't know anything about how he created her , or found this clone , but she appeared in my life ...she's a masterpiece! she smells DIVINE

picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammers Kush @ 10 weeks 12/12

Hammers Kush @ 10 weeks 12/12

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Damn Star! :jawdrop: She looks spectacular!

I finally have my HK on the road to recovery. Haven’t tried to root any in a while....waiting on the humidity to go back up first. Next winter I’m gonna build a humidifier/mister. Really don’t know why dafuq I didn’t build one this year with all the damn problems low RH caused me. :crazy:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good. That's about as colorful as I can get from her.. I have seen TC get her almost black.

My cola's are more like clubs. I've posted pics how she expresses here. This was the last HK I ran.. She is susceptible to bud rot in late flower.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts