What's new

HAMMERS KUSH

~star~crash~

i can see some similarities in structure to some of the fatter CB s1's pheno's i found last Fall .. these HK's definitely are expressing some kind of shared genetics, but she is doing it much better then the CB s1 ... so i would say the HK clone i'm running is better overall then her predecessors ...

~star~crash~

a picture is worth a thousand words ...

a picture is worth a thousand words ...

picture.php

~star~crash~

some of the clusters are chunky ..some are spikers ...

some of the clusters are chunky ..some are spikers ...

what's up with that?
picture.php

Drumskinz

i do everything asses backwards, but i manage to get the job done ... the HK is swelling up FAT calyx’s & it's just what i want ...high flower to low leaf ratios

i got a bg of 1000 zip ties for 13 bucks i actually find them very easy to work with and also effective ...it's east to daisy chain the limbs together for support

Yeah I had 1000’s of zip ties on hand when I installed Hughesnet for 10 years as a supplemental income. My main gig for 40 years on concrete floors,was managing produce dept. in grocery store. In 2014&2015 I had total knee replacements on the right and left and after I got my range of motion back (96&97% respectively)after the second surgery, I decided to quit climbing on rooftops to put up internet dishes.So I used them zips til I finally ran out of them like last year.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammers Kush ... she's obese & she's almost ready

Hammers Kush ... she's obese & she's almost ready

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good. A bit different then I get. My tops are more flat or dome shaped. This is the green color I like to get. Has a bit of a shine to it.

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good. A bit different then I get. My tops are more flat or dome shaped. This is the green color I like to get. Has a bit of a shine to it. View Image
View Image

Hammer ur a Ganja God & i'm pretty damn flabbergasted when i get near this plant:woohoo:she's a mountain of Kush ...

some flower shots for u sir >>>
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Drumskinz

You got a 5 Star rating from me on both your 2018 and hammer’s kush threads. Very impressive work you do sir. I see I gotta lot homework to do...