What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAMMERS KUSH

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Hammer asked me not to sell these HK clones at Genetraders on May 6th. Only to be gifted.
I will be bringing about 20 or so HK clones with me and if anyone spends over $200 Ill gift them an HK cut as a thank you for your support.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^that is awesome brother! more power to U for this .. good luck at the event!

if anybody want's the HK hand to hand in the North East OGDW may have an opportunity for you

Drumskinz

I'm running Hammers Kush again ... she's won 1'st place preference over five other world class strains ... I have a very humble grow room set up & i have four plants of her (out of ten plants total in a 10 x 15 foot 4k HPS room) :canabis: this clone is amazing , she's a high yielding girl and the flowers are off the chart quality ...this round they are even stronger growing (i'm getting dialed in) i'll have some nice trimmed bud pics from last round ASAP to view . i was trimming some up today...the buds are sticky yet have nice density, not rock hard...just perfect...the smell is LOUD ...it's almost unpleasantly loud raw unripe Banana ' ish astringent smell almost stings my nose...(lol i have not actually tried her myself yet, but my son & a couple of friends have & they report she is fantastic taste and very potent effect ...i'm making sure peeps get a chance @ her as cuts , some already have ... she's too good not to have a chance to spread around so growers can actually see for themselves what really superior genetics actually look like ... this is current HK grow underway (i just flipped them last night) >>>View Image View Image View Image

Beautiful specimens of health Star...I have some baited breath over here... I also hope you’re feeling better too!!!:yes:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Hammer asked me not to sell these HK clones at Genetraders on May 6th. Only to be gifted.
I will be bringing about 20 or so HK clones with me and if anyone spends over $200 Ill gift them an HK cut as a thank you for your support.

And what do clones run at/for?

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor

So pay 200 and get a HK clone?! Just messin wit ya! Lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't sale any of my clones. As soon as I make 1 exception others are gonna ask. I make sure Everyone gets my clones free. If anyone sees someone sealing them let me know. I don't run HK anymore..I will be looking through CBANANA X CHEERY COOKIES very soon. It Will be interesting to see what these produce.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't sale any of my clones. As soon as I make 1 exception others are gonna ask. I make sure Everyone gets my clones free. If anyone sees someone sealing them let me know. I don't run HK anymore..I will be looking through CBANANA X CHEERY COOKIES very soon. It Will be interesting to see what these produce.

hey Hammerhead ... good evening to you sir:) ^^^ these are the components of the HK , but in reverse order ... am i correct?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh we are blessed by U! i have a very rare Hammerhead seed pack and it's burning a hole right thru my pocket! it's a worked line & i do believe i have an exclusive on the genetics

(KQR x Sdubb) x Cherry Cookies) ....i dont know how soon i can make it happen ... i prefer to start a project after the outdoor season...to give it all my attention and humble resources

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The KQR X SDUBB was worked for a few years. I tested a few KQR X SDUBB)X CC seeds. The few I grew where C99 dom. Great flav, potency. I need to grow more and find something to breed with.

Clones sale fore 20-50 ea. Depends who sealing them and what the genetics are. I have seen some go for as low as 10 and as high as 500.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bump: she grows ...don't she?:biggrin: i got Four this size..fingers crossed for a successful harvest i've a LONG way to go 9 to 10 weeks maybe ...ouch

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Hey Star, it looks like u got her dialed in pretty good now...!!!...

I’m just wondering how long u veg them for and what size pots u use...???...
I can’t find one leaf that has spots or looks bad... those girls look really good and healthy...!!!...

I have some family up in New York, I’m not too far away from NY... I’m right outta Philly actually...!!!... I’d love to b able to run a strain like this girl...!!!...

Respect bro...!!!...

Latest posts

Latest posts