HAMMERS KUSH

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gorgeous ~STAR~!

lookin good

Awesome Star...just think by 4th of July you be puffin her up good

Hey Star, it looks like u got her dialed in pretty good now...!!!...

I’m just wondering how long u veg them for and what size pots u use...???...
I can’t find one leaf that has spots or looks bad... those girls look really good and healthy...!!!...

I have some family up in New York, I’m not too far away from NY... I’m right outta Philly actually...!!!... I’d love to b able to run a strain like this girl...!!!...

Respect bro...!!!...

Is she in the Hoosier state anywhere?

good morning growers:tiphat: here is the HK (flipped about 3 weeks ago) hey Hammerhead i've been vaping Hammers Kush concentrated extraction & it makes me sit down because i need to gather my wits it hits me so hard and provides a momentary lapse of reason! holy cow LOFL:) sweating brow and all ... stem rubs in veg reveal exactly how the flowers smell ...

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
getting some good chunk on the Hammer Kush this round ...

getting some good chunk on the Hammer Kush this round ...

picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn is that only 2 weeks later then the last pic. She is looking killa Star.

yes AG ... pics are in real time:biggrin: ...love when they start to stack...come see me she's yours if U want

I got another Pheno hunt going with this the reverse cross. CB X CC

i don't know anything about the Cherry Cookies, but i DO know about & familiar with what i believe to be Chiquita Banana thru the s1 U made & i DO know obviously about HK...think i can recognize the original CB genetic component in BOTH the HK & the CB s1...you can smell it and taste it and feel it in the effects...i'm speculating that the CB dominates in the HK?? what do you think? you would know... i find the HK is balanced and quite heavy it's good medicine for body & mind ,very strong meds

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes AG ... pics are in real time:biggrin: ...love when they start to stack...come see me she's yours if U want

i don't know anything about the Cherry Cookies, but i DO know about & familiar with what i believe to be Chiquita Banana thru the s1 U made & i DO know obviously about HK...think i can recognize the original CB genetic component in BOTH the HK & the CB s1...you can smell it and taste it and feel it in the effects...i'm speculating that the CB dominates in the HK?? what do you think? you would know... i find the HK is balanced and quite heavy it's good medicine for body & mind ,very strong meds

I think the HK is more cherry cookies than CB ..... but thats just my opinion lol

Star ... what did you ever do with the firestorm ? do you still have it ?
i like that better than HK ..... but i have 4 more HK going into flower next , looking to see if i can get her as good as Hammer says she can do . i haven't gotten the stacking so far like you 2 do .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HK is CC dom. IMO she grows different more kushy. CC looked more Cookies in my garden. There very similar and could get confused.. Its why I sent it off to get DNA certified so I wouldn't get accused of renaming a locked cut. Thankfully I saved the post that gave me permission to breed with CC before it was locked. He didn't even remember giving it. I don't take in cuts from other breeders without written permission any longer. Its just not worth the risk.

Im still curious if Acrilabs was able to re produce what he got with the 1st run. I think Star culled Firestorm.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I have two HK at week three right now that I feel real good about. Stayed compact with super strong thick stems, hoping that means I got big buds coming.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Wish I could run the HK outside this season, but I dont think she will finish outdoors by Oct 5th. Got 12 rooted and ready for my indoor garden though.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
who said i'm letting her go?:smoker: she's treating me right>> i have 4 out of 9 plants devoted exclusively to her in my room so that should tell you something . i bet you they are the largest HK currently growing anywhere:biggrin:,,, also got successful HK clones & planning to put them IN the ground

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we all let things go at some point. No one siad you where letting HK go. I def like seeing my gear grown outdoor. Is data a never get. Take pics please.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Isnt it an 11 - 12 wkr? You think it will finish outdoor ~STAR~?
Or are planning on bringing them inside to finish, like the CB's last year?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HK is not 11-12 week?. She is done in 10 max..

I guess I should add 10 weeks is indoor. I don't know if outdoor adds another 2 weeks onto it.

Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Well then.....HK is all rooted and ready to go outside.
I dont know where I got 11 - 12 wks from?
Im stoked shes a 10 wkr! Cant wait!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have two HK at week three right now that I feel real good about. Stayed compact with super strong thick stems, hoping that means I got big buds coming.

TC If u talk to Acrilabs or if he sees this post. How did his other runs turn out like vs his 1st run?. Would like pics if possible.

A

acridlab

TC If u talk to Acrilabs or if he sees this post. How did his other runs turn out like vs his 1st run?. Would like pics if possible.

hi hammer, been meaning to update u guys on hk, I ended up getting same results, I ran it 3 times. great dense nugs every time. and it was the frostiest strain I've grown to date.. unfortunately, I had to downsize my grow due to some major chronic back pain, so I ended up getting rid of everything except gg4, true og, and gelato 33... the only pics I have are in my album.. last round didn't take any cuz I was in and out of doctors, etc.. all in all,, its a great cut. and Ill run her again one day, once I get back on track
take care ,, peace

Latest posts

Latest posts