What's new

Tropicana Cherry 🍒

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I don't know where, but somewhere on ICmag I reported that this weed was weak sauce in the buzz but it was the sample. tried my outdoor and it was really nice and I felt the buzz too.

killer flavor and I really took her 3 weeks early, I have buds on the plant still today in the rain that are ok.

very impressed with the flavor and totally get the turkey dinner aroma now! super bummed that I didn't plant more than one, the sample I got with the clone wasn't showing her potential... I was so wrong on this one but won't make that mistake next year!!!

trop c 9. 15. 23.jpg

Trop Cherry.JPG

trop cherry 10.4.23.JPG

Gone Camping

Took me awhile but i finally aquired the cut after following this thread, it didnt live up to expectations for me and after two runs i let her go.

Could it have been my skill level, maybe but i think i did a pretty good job the last run. People pass over it for Chem 91, Cap Junky, T1000 and the like. Maybe they all just want the heavier indica effects. I was hoping for a daytime smoke that helped me get through yardwork, firewood splitting and the like. It did give a bit of boost but it was not what i was looking for. Next up to fill that slot will be a Blue Dream SC cut.. hope it works out better for me.

Few pics of the last run..

20240331_181314.jpg
20240328_182812.jpg
20240325_191147.jpg
20240322_182627.jpg
20240313_115805.jpg

MD84

i'm very very disappointed in the tropicanna cherry pie i just ran. i had 4 phenos with 3 going full on purple. The terps ranged from non existent to plain orange which i could've had from a multitude of other vars at half the price. No cherry no grape just orange lol.

Drumskinz

So was the Trop Cherry Pie you just ran a cross of Trop Cherry and Cherry Pie? If so I think the one most people ran on this thread is a Tropicana Cookies x Cherry Cookies