What's new

HAMMERS KUSH

~star~crash~

That is one thing good about trees and stakes or individual trellises. You can landscape as you wish. Me likes....

Damn Star! killing it as always!

Damn that Hammer kush is a frosty girl. Great job as always brother.

guys she is @ 52 days of 12/12 photo period ... no more nutes for her ...only water from here on out:dance013: she is a thirsty healthy girl! she is easy & i've had ZERO issues with her (other then the fact that i love her!)

~star~crash~

update... day ~55~

update... day ~55~

the words are sweet grease! ....:biggrin:
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You did alot better with that one than the 2 i have going !!! next round though ..... i'll make sure she gets a proper grow !!! these 2 weren't in the best health when i put them in , plus they sat in the runoff a little to often .

Day 50 ..... hopefully they'll fatten up in the next 20 days .....

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
??? you don't think i have her figured out ...

what do you see that's off? :) curious

he more than likely meant me ....... because if you look at my first pic there clearly a calcium problem , i'm thinking toxic build up from sitting in the runoff to long because the one behind it isnt as bad as it wasn't in the runoff as much as the front one .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was for anyone running her.. She will yield big. If ur not getting that more tweaking is needed.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Reminds me of my garden with the zip ties. Used them a lot until Dan’s turned me onto the plant clips...they work nicely...don’t have to strain my eyes to fit the zip ties together. Not to mention snipping them off...I like “easy as a Sunday morning”

I used to use Velcro strips. Those vine clips save a lot of time. :good:

~star~crash~

i do everything asses backwards, but i manage to get the job done ... the HK is swelling up FAT calyx’s & it's just what i want ...high flower to low leaf ratios

i got a bg of 1000 zip ties for 13 bucks i actually find them very easy to work with and also effective ...it's east to daisy chain the limbs together for support

Latest posts

Latest posts