What's new

HAMMERS KUSH

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah both mine popped their first root outta the plug on day 8 along with the other random clones so can't say HK is pissy about rooting, seems to be run of the mill as far as rooting goes.

shes a little bit slower than others here . both the GG4 & mendo breath put in at the same time were transplanted last night , but the HK need a couple more days .

~star~crash~

took me over 21 days to get her to root in the aero cloner ...other strains rooted in 7 days in the same cycle ...she must prefer rapid rooters & thats good to know!

Wendull C.

Veteran
A bit off topic, but i got gifted a dosidos cut pre seed release. Got a couple other strains i lost to a mislabel from the help.

Everything rooted in a week except the dosidos. Have one root nub after 15 days. Some strains are a bitch i guess was my point... but 2 bowls of my old sfv i really dont remember my point. Fuckin pot heads.

~star~crash~

A bit off topic, but i got gifted a dosidos cut pre seed release. Got a couple other strains i lost to a mislabel from the help.

Everything rooted in a week except the dosidos. Have one root nub after 15 days. Some strains are a bitch i guess was my point... but 2 bowls of my old sfv i really dont remember my point. Fuckin pot heads.

so many variables , but its' a well known fact that some strains root easy and some don't

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are many reasons why cuts won't root.. If plants are in good health it's most likely environment making them slow to root.

Wendull C.

Veteran
There are many reasons why cuts won't root.. If plants are in good health it's most likely environment making them slow to root.

Colder than normal I think, though it says its all automated. Environment I mean. I use the old cube and dome method. I like cloner results but for shit loads of lil ones, domes are hard to beat.

~star~crash~

body shot

body shot

picture.php

~star~crash~

most of the flowers are chunky, but there is a few spikers in there!

most of the flowers are chunky, but there is a few spikers in there!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php