What's new

Guerilla Underground Thread

~star~crash~

awesome gentleman:tiphat: i need to get some dolomite lime & i'll be adding last years woodland leaf litter to my holes

i thought i recalled that holding in smaller containers might aid the marijuana plant in forcing revealing sex??? does high nitrogen cause males?...i wish i had all females!!! planting males and caring for them is going to twice as much work...i know what to look for in pre-sex flowers ...my eye sight is poor even w/glass's ...peace all have a productive day!:)

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
awesome gentleman:tiphat: i need to get some dolomite lime & i'll be adding last years woodland leaf litter to my holes

i thought i recalled that holding in smaller containers might aid the marijuana plant in forcing revealing sex??? does high nitrogen cause males?...i wish i had all females!!! planting males and caring for them is going to twice as much work...i know what to look for in pre-sex flowers ...my eye sight is poor even w/glass's ...peace all have a productive day!:)

Sounds like a good move in the game you plan on making with the leaf litter and dolomite lime star.

Yes most always usually keeping them in small containers will reveal sex or force them to flower. You don't really want to force them to truly flower at this age or early in the year, all you want is pre-flowers.

Studies have shown that cannabis plants exposed to "higher" levels of nitrogen at a young age will produce more females than males. This is true and I have read this and from experience it seems true to me. My seedling mix is always pro-mix which has small amounts of nutrients in it. I always germinate in nursery containers and soak the wet the medium with 1 ml (of the new super-thrive formula) that has a bit of nitrogen in it and also b vitamins and kelp. After the first dry period as seedlings, I hit them again with the super-thrive and also add a small pinch of sea blast by earth juice.

I also mist them as youngin's with a nutrient spray every now and again.

Do everything in moderation, you can always give more but in most cases you cannot take away, especially with plants.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saw the little black helicopter fly by a couple times today low and slow miles from our girls.... Its that time of year I guess. Make sure things are camoflaged.

Been getting good rains yesterday and today! Thank you God. They needed the soil to be settled a little to really get rooted in. Plants may need topped again possibly. I'm wanting to limit head height and get them to grow out wider. How late into the season is good to prune/top? I'm thinking that June or early July is all the later you want to prune. After that they should be left to stretch preparing for flower.... :smoke:

Aug 1 2015

picture.php

gorilla ganja

The Lime pellets will take a long time to break down. I try and buy the finest powdered lime I can find. But everything is coming along, the plants look great.
Hurry and get them in the ground as soon as possible.

Peace GG

~star~crash~

The Lime pellets will take a long time to break down. I try and buy the finest powdered lime I can find. But everything is coming along, the plants look great.
Hurry and get them in the ground as soon as possible.

Peace GG

these lime pellets will dissolve in water they are designed to do that...buffering takes time,but this will help?

btw...I'm able to tend them in containers for the time being,...mainly interested in them showing sex before i plant...peace

MountainBudz

these lime pellets will dissolve in water they are designed to do that...buffering takes time,but this will help?

btw...I'm able to tend them in containers for the time being,...mainly interested in them showing sex before i plant...peace

Yes it will definitely help. Look at dolomite lime as a time-released medication that needs some time to slowly build up in ones system before it takes full specific effect. But you are getting small beneficial doses daily and it is maintaining still. Hydrated (water soluble) powdered lime is like the immediate release version but you have to be very careful with the powdered shit or you will screw up quick. The route you are administering is the best and safest route bro.

They should show sex anytime now. I know what you mean by not wanting to waste precious space and investment by planting or potting males, unless, you are planning on doing some breeding that is...

MountainBudz

Saw the little black helicopter fly by a couple times today low and slow miles from our girls.... Its that time of year I guess. Make sure things are camoflaged.

Been getting good rains yesterday and today! Thank you God. They needed the soil to be settled a little to really get rooted in. Plants may need topped again possibly. I'm wanting to limit head height and get them to grow out wider. How late into the season is good to prune/top? I'm thinking that June or early July is all the later you want to prune. After that they should be left to stretch preparing for flower.... :smoke:

Aug 1 2015

View Image

I usually have my topping and pruning done at least 2 weeks before full flower. Reason being, is I don't want them confused, trying to focus on building new vegetative growth and flowers at the same time just doesn't mix well. As long as you do your topping/super cropping/ or lst and your getting maximum sunlight then I would bet they will bush out just like you wan't to imagine them being. Lst only if you are getting full sun, if you have competing vegetation, tall trees, etc around then I wouldn't go too far with the low bush style training but i'd focus on taller plant structure.

Yeah man, I hear you on the helicopters. They have been flying the ksp blackhawk here for about a month now. Eradication doesn't kick in here in full effect until July 1st. This is when you see blackhawks, black bubble choppers and privately contracted helicopters on a daily bases and the small bubble choppers are the worse. They can get down really low in tight places.

Here we have The High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area program (HIDTA), ky national guard, us marshalls, DEA, Ky state police, Fish and wildlife, Operation Unite and ATF all flying around in federal, military, state and contracted helicopters and planes. If your not from these parts you truly do not know anything about true marijuana eradication. It is by far the biggest "waste" funding program i've ever seen in this state. They fund millions for this every year.

Right now and in the past month or so they have only really been flying and looking for plot preparation and bare ground out in the hills and woods.They take aerial photos of these suspected locations and mark them in a GPS system and come back later in the year to eradicate. In July, when it kicks into full effect, they visit every back yard, every farm, every field, literally everything and just a few feet from the ground at that. Its ridiculous and I have seen them run farmers cattle in ponds and cause them to drown, seen them blow down people corn, soybean, sugar cane, and other personal crops down. I hate it with a passion!

MountainBudz

Here are some links to how ridiculous it is here with the eradication. But it is by far worse than what you see in these videos.

~star~crash~

Good looking plot right there bro! They look like they will get big.

Do you have flyovers where you are at?

yes they do fly-over in the fall..mostly along the valley where i used to live...my area right now is in the hills

Yes it will definitely help. Look at dolomite lime as a time-released medication that needs some time to slowly build up in ones system before it takes full specific effect. But you are getting small beneficial doses daily and it is maintaining still. Hydrated (water soluble) powdered lime is like the immediate release version but you have to be very careful with the powdered shit or you will screw up quick. The route you are administering is the best and safest route bro.

They should show sex anytime now. I know what you mean by not wanting to waste precious space and investment by planting or potting males, unless, you are planning on doing some breeding that is...

i did my breeding already...that's how i got all my seeds stock:biggrin:

Here is some good info on using lime. I would bet that star crashes soil has a decent PH. So it is probably only needed to supply calcium and magnesium.

https://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profile?PID=144

Peace GG

hey...can i top dress w/the lime,or is it better to mix it in while planting??

also...topping hard is the way to go for me in my grow... they are responding in quads!>>>>>

my soil is pretty good..it's a red/clay type ,but :)not bad at all

MountainBudz

yes they do fly-over in the fall..mostly along the valley where i used to live...my area right now is in the hills

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72256&pictureid=1720258&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

also...topping hard is the way to go for me in my grow... they are responding in quads!>>>>>
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72952&pictureid=1754612&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Yeah looks like you have pretty good soil. Mix a couple average handfuls in each hole and then top dress with another handful. Should work perfect. That is how I do it with zero problems.

:tiphat:

MountainBudz

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72256&pictureid=1720258&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72952&pictureid=1754612&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Looks like you have perfect conditions for topping! I can tell they get plenty of sunlight as well. Have you experimented with fimming any? That works well too if done correctly, I would also super crop as I get way bushier (wider) plants by super cropping myself.

Are you in Ky as well?

MountainBudz

How can we upload photos from our smart phones and keep from giving away our location by doing so? I'd love to share some.

Latest posts

Latest posts