What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Underground Thread

W

wildkender

question of what kinda bagseeds.... indoor bagseed from herm pollination or outdoor grown weed bagseed what was pollinated by a wild living hemp male.

Yes, that's all I grow is bagseed. It's the greatest. My ratio for women to men is 8:2 give or take 1. I don't mind culling a few males, it makes more room for the ladies come flower time. I just luv being surprised and I've never gotten anything terrible to be honest. I choose my seeds based off how good the bud it came from was smoking. It's usually from mid, we don't get reggie in my parts. My thought process is, "if its that good coming from a dealer, I can take it to another level growing it out proper." I've had stuff not hitting as well as I've liked but I'm sure its due to my error more than likely and nothing to do with the genetics. And even with it not hitting as good as I like, its still better than the mid it came from. Now I was looking at my last grow pics in 2014 and my 2nd grow pics in '06. I realize I was growing prettier buds and flowers my second grow than my last, it's as if I'm getting worse with time instead of better. I'm getting better yields but quality seems to be suffering. Me and Ibechillin had a talk about some of what may be the cause for that. Not growing for awhile and being overly anxious, a few others but not going to bore you with the specifics. I'm high and I'm rambling.. Goodnight:bashhead:
The whole point of it, I luv bagseed. I've come across all sorts of genetics and didn't have to spend a dime on a seed. Not saying I wouldn't one day, but I have too many bagseed beans to pop first. Look at those '06 bagseed pics in sig. You can't tell me those aren't some good genetics. I look at them now and say wow. I had some nice sativa strains and no way to clone them. smh That one golden lady, she would've been a legend if I had a cut. Okay, rambling over. Goodnight for real this time. :tiphat:

ManyManySpliffs

question of what kinda bagseeds.... indoor bagseed from herm pollination or outdoor grown weed bagseed what was pollinated by a wild living hemp male.

With the amount of seeds you find in mid weed, its more than likely from a male outdoor. The two Irene kush seeds I found probably came from some indoor but all the rest I'm pretty sure came from some kind of commercial outdoor grow. One of those big cash crops, that doesn't get tended to so good.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Yes, that's all I grow is bagseed. It's the greatest. My ratio for women to men is 8:2 give or take 1. I don't mind culling a few males, it makes more room for the ladies come flower time. I just luv being surprised and I've never gotten anything terrible to be honest. I choose my seeds based off how good the bud it came from was smoking. It's usually from mid, we don't get reggie in my parts. My thought process is, "if its that good coming from a dealer, I can take it to another level growing it out proper." I've had stuff not hitting as well as I've liked but I'm sure its due to my error more than likely and nothing to do with the genetics. And even with it not hitting as good as I like, its still better than the mid it came from. Now I was looking at my last grow pics in 2014 and my 2nd grow pics in '06. I realize I was growing prettier buds and flowers my second grow than my last, it's as if I'm getting worse with time instead of better. I'm getting better yields but quality seems to be suffering. Me and Ibechillin had a talk about some of what may be the cause for that. Not growing for awhile and being overly anxious, a few others but not going to bore you with the specifics. I'm high and I'm rambling.. Goodnight:bashhead:
The whole point of it, I luv bagseed. I've come across all sorts of genetics and didn't have to spend a dime on a seed. Not saying I wouldn't one day, but I have too many bagseed beans to pop first. Look at those '06 bagseed pics in sig. You can't tell me those aren't some good genetics. I look at them now and say wow. I had some nice sativa strains and no way to clone them. smh That one golden lady, she would've been a legend if I had a cut. Okay, rambling over. Goodnight for real this time. :tiphat:

damn u get a very good ratio of females then..i bet u do run across some killer smoke in those bagseeds from time to time..i would give my left ball to have some bagseeds of the 1994 road kill skunk that i use to get around here back then..i remember it would take 20 mins to pick all the seeds out of bags before u could even smoke any. i just tossed all those seeds then to. hindsight is 20/20 tho :tiphat:

ManyManySpliffs

damn u get a very good ratio of females then..i bet u do run across some killer smoke in those bagseeds from time to time..i would give my left ball to have some bagseeds of the 1994 road kill skunk that i use to get around here back then..i remember it would take 20 mins to pick all the seeds out of bags before u could even smoke any. i just tossed all those seeds then to. hindsight is 20/20 tho :tiphat:

Same here, I threw away some lovely genetics when I lived in NYC before I knew how to grow. Most of those plants from my '06 grow pics are NYC bagseed genetics. That's the main reason I moved to the south, was to start growing (good weather). I was young and wasn't thinking about laws then.. lol I lost the remainder of those bagseeds in '07. Now I have bagseed from NC and Ga. I try to collect everywhere I go and just label where I get it from or who, still wish I had my NYC beans though. May need to make a trip..

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Same here, I threw away some lovely genetics when I lived in NYC before I knew how to grow. Most of those plants from my '06 grow pics are NYC bagseed genetics. That's the main reason I moved to the south, was to start growing (good weather). I was young and wasn't thinking about laws then.. lol I lost the remainder of those bagseeds in '07. Now I have bagseed from NC and Ga. I try to collect everywhere I go and just label where I get it from or who, still wish I had my NYC beans though. May need to make a trip..

ya just think there is prolly some east coast sour diesel in those seeds somewhere lol

bagseed ftw :peacock:

check out mine:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339468

lmfao where I go to college there is a TUN of skunks - every morning a few get ran over - I roll down my windows and enjoy the smell :laughing:
best smell ever!
I would LOVE to have a plant that smelt like that I would also give a testi :biggrin:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did my first top dress of the year last weekend. Worked it into the soil with fingers. Had a little rain afterward so we'll probably see good growth this week. Plenty of sun around here!

The stem cutting varment is at it again. Cut a couple more so I cut up a bar of Dove soap and spread a couple ounces of strong smelling 80-90 gear oil around the plot. Plants are responding well to topping! Lots of new branches showing up! Here's a few views from my thread. Enjoy! :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Did my first top dress of the year last weekend. Worked it into the soil with fingers. Had a little rain afterward so we'll probably see good growth this week. Plenty of sun around here!

The stem cutting varment is at it again. Cut a couple more so I cut up a bar of Dove soap and spread a couple ounces of strong smelling 80-90 gear oil around the plot. Plants are responding well to topping! Lots of new branches showing up! Here's a few views from my thread. Enjoy! :smoke:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
those girls llook super happy!

I have about 130 bagseeds saved from 2015, cant wait to get a chance to run them. I love the idea of not knowing the end result. Could end up being some magical strain, or maybe some larfy buds. Or maybe something I've had before that just was grown poorly that round? I love it though. Just gotta wait until I have the space to run all of them at once.

Bag Seeds are the best! :plant grow:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

That'll be a beautiful SOG once they bush out and start flowering, good luck holding those ladies back. I'll be on the edge of my seat watching those ones grow :D

ManyManySpliffs

I have about 130 bagseeds saved from 2015, cant wait to get a chance to run them. I love the idea of not knowing the end result. Could end up being some magical strain, or maybe some larfy buds. Or maybe something I've had before that just was grown poorly that round? I love it though. Just gotta wait until I have the space to run all of them at once.

Bag Seeds are the best! :plant grow:

Yes they are, if you need help with a couple of them just let me know... lol I'm always willing to grow some extra bagseed. :tiphat:

KuntryBumpkin

Hey how's it going icmag? I'm new to this forum, i used grasscity for a few years but took a break on growing for a bit. I'm back and glad to see my guerilla brethren are in full effect over here. And i see a lot of Appalachian growers too! I'm in the right spot for sure my fellow hillbillies. It's been two years since i've done any growing due to moving out of our old house that was just ideal for my hobby. I couldn't take it any more and decided to do a small back yard thing with autoflowers. I posted them yesterday to the auto section, still figuring out how to work this damn forum lol. Giacomo, i saw your 2 year old messages last night about some Ky strains. I'll reply tonight in this thread when i get some more time. Just thought i'd drop in and introduce myself. Everyone's plots look great so far, makes this hillbilly jealous thats for sure. Nothing like guerilla growing.

Latest posts

Latest posts