What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Underground Thread

N

NewAgeGenetics

I want to learn from experienced outdoor clandestine growers about FOLIAR treatments...mainly preventative...what to use.. how to use it.... what has worked for you??? what are the benefits of FOLIARS???

help please:tiphat:

around 300 ppm you can spray'em with anything and everything!

MgSO4, ferts, insect killers, fungicide, CaN, rhizotonic

foliar is a fast and safe way to feed or save the plants against insects or mold.

if your soil is weak in nutrients, foliar won't worth much... its just an extra thing to keep the plants healthy. the most important are the insect killer foliar treatment against butterfly worms.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Guys everything is looking bad ass and ready to take on the year! Everyone is going to have an excellent season, I can feel it. I just got a pallet of 3.8 cf pro-mix bx containing 18 bales and another 20 bags of the 2.8 (I think it is) cf of loose bags of pro-mix bx. :dance013:

Will be getting some compost and happy frog for two different mixes i'm gonna try out with them as well (a little experiment i'm working on). Will be using earth juice products and a friend of mine from up north's seaweed juice. Will also be mixing azomite, azos, mykos, kelp meal, water polymers, oyster shell and guanos as well. I know I preach about using organics in a guerilla grow but these will not be in the ground, they will be grown in 15 to 30 gallon containers (50 plants or so) and will be fenced in a very remote location in the hills of the Appalachia. Yup, i'm going humboldt style in this mofo! :laughing:

Have a watering tank (200) gallon on the way and will catch the rain... It is going to be an interesting year. A 50/50 chance I will pull this one off due to the air eradication used here but they will be going out after they calm down flying a bit around August or so. Vegged in a safe house until then. Will also have wireless cams on site before plot is set so I will know immediately if it is ever staked out. Will also be patrolled and checked on from time to time with a drone as well. Nervous about this but i'm giving her a go!

:tiphat:

Gizmo

you're my twin from another mother:biggrin: i just spent 4 hours weed whacking and clearing up @my grow site...90 degree's & worth every drop of sweat...i'll be back w/pics later...peace & thanks for the tips...keep them coming!

you're welcome star crash, you are lucky to have a brush cutter, it must help a lot, where iam i cant use motors so im working with an hedge trimmer and a pruning saw. you have a big patch to plant, its huge ! good luck man

nice spot gizmo...looks like you can usse this for some years...
dont worry about pests too much, out there its more of a selfstabilizing environment... ;)

greez

thank you moritzst, i hope to be able to harvest something at least this year. your thread was an inspiration for me. happy season to you

Gizmo

Very stealth plots Gizmo! I've grown in similar plants. Widen out the hedges every couple weeks. Ive plenty of room at the beginning especially so the plants can grow big!

Plants look right at home star-crashed! Keep on movin!!! :smoke:

Watered, mulched and fenced! Gotta love June. Enjoy! :smoke:

Thank you pipeline, you garden is beautiful, the mulch looks very good. all the best to you man, what are you growing ?

Guys everything is looking bad ass and ready to take on the year! Everyone is going to have an excellent season, I can feel it. I just got a pallet of 3.8 cf pro-mix bx containing 18 bales and another 20 bags of the 2.8 (I think it is) cf of loose bags of pro-mix bx. :dance013:

Will be getting some compost and happy frog for two different mixes i'm gonna try out with them as well (a little experiment i'm working on). Will be using earth juice products and a friend of mine from up north's seaweed juice. Will also be mixing azomite, azos, mykos, kelp meal, water polymers, oyster shell and guanos as well. I know I preach about using organics in a guerilla grow but these will not be in the ground, they will be grown in 15 to 30 gallon containers (50 plants or so) and will be fenced in a very remote location in the hills of the Appalachia. Yup, i'm going humboldt style in this mofo! :laughing:

Have a watering tank (200) gallon on the way and will catch the rain... It is going to be an interesting year. A 50/50 chance I will pull this one off due to the air eradication used here but they will be going out after they calm down flying a bit around August or so. Vegged in a safe house until then. Will also have wireless cams on site before plot is set so I will know immediately if it is ever staked out. Will also be patrolled and checked on from time to time with a drone as well. Nervous about this but i'm giving her a go!

happy growing to you MountainBudz, look like you have a big project with a good organisation, post some pics when you can. all the best

Hoypare.

you're welcome star crash, you are lucky to have a brush cutter, it must help a lot,
Brush cutters are invaluable to some growers,may we all have a truly rewarding season ahead :tiphat:

picture.php

View image in gallery

MountainBudz

^^^^^hey how you planning on catching rain? water is an issue at my site i don't want to truck it in

peace :plant grow:

I will be setting up a pre-manufactured "rain harvesting system" that I found online. Honestly, I have never done nothing like this so not sure how it will work out bro. But I assume it will work well, looks pretty easy by the design of the system and should only take one good rain fall to fill her up. I am also going to paint the tank camo, as well as use camo containers.

I hauled water last year to some 15 and 20 gallon containers I had sit out. They were about 150 feet off the side of a back country road in the mountains. This was back breaking work, yes it paid off but it did a toll on my back and fatigued the hell out of me and i'm used to lifting weights for years and doing cardio as well. I dropped off 6 or 7 6 gallon watering cans across the ditch along with some one gallon jugs. Drove about an 8th mile up the road and parked at a safe place and walked and it took me about 2 hours to water every other night.

Your plot looks great bro!

MountainBudz

Thank you pipeline, you garden is beautiful, the mulch looks very good. all the best to you man, what are you growing ?

happy growing to you MountainBudz, look like you have a big project with a good organisation, post some pics when you can. all the best

Thanks Gizmo!

I have good "plans" that is for sure, just hope it all turns out the way I see it in my head bro!. Nice plot too btw.

MountainBudz

Brush cutters are invaluable to some growers,may we all have a truly rewarding season ahead :tiphat:

Haha that is nice Hoy...

Here in the Mountains everything echoes and no way would I use any noisy machinery at my plots. Good old hand powered machete, farm tools and elbow grease it is for me! Takes a few days to clear out an area like that but it is well worth it.

I do several smaller plots but it adds up to be a very large amount of area if you were to combine them. If I cut out one big area like you did here in the mountains, the first day eradication begins (July 1st) it would be the first plot found. Cant grow like that around here, we have to do lots of back breaking shit to pull it off. Spread single plants at least 30 feet away from each other and have to be careful even only cutting a couple saplings down, cutting a limb, leaving a very small bare spot on accident... yup all those little things will get you busted here. I truly don't think people understand the concept of what it is to have to grow guerilla style around here.

This area is in a league of its own... it should be called "Appalachia Guerilla Growing" and is as hard and complicating as it comes!

Nice plot though Hoy, best wishes my friend!

~star~crash~

hi guy's..hope you all are doing great! i'm making steady progress...feels good when it all unfolds and starts to fall into place...i'm getting more seedlings transplanted and out to the site today...plus more brush cutting...this is WORK peeps...peace

Gizmo

hey guys, i just test the ph of my soil, its 5.0 so i will have to add some lime to reach 6.5, i have a question please as i just realize my soil has a lot of clay in it and i would like to make it more airy, i cant put compost but i was thinking of perlite or coco, what do you think ? coco is more stealth and more cheap here, please advise me

@ hoypare : that was a good one, maybe when it will be legal in deutschland STIHL will sell trimming machine lol

@ Star crash : nice plants ! i can imagine the good smelly field it will become soon

~star~crash~

gizmo ..i have decent soil...only decent, kind of heavy w/red clay...come actual planting time i'm using perlite to mix w/back fill in ...the ONE thing that does NOT weigh a lot to drag into your site..lol

hot day today . one of the things i did was mulch the pots
picture.php

gorilla ganja

hey guys, i just test the ph of my soil, its 5.0 so i will have to add some lime to reach 6.5, i have a question please as i just realize my soil has a lot of clay in it and i would like to make it more airy, i cant put compost but i was thinking of perlite or coco, what do you think ? coco is more stealth and more cheap here, please advise me

@ hoypare : that was a good one, maybe when it will be legal in deutschland STIHL will sell trimming machine lol

@ Star crash : nice plants ! i can imagine the good smelly field it will become soon

Cocco works great if you can add water or wait for rain to break it up. I was Just talking about this yesterday on another thread.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7970402&postcount=40

Peace GG

Gizmo

gizmo ..i have decent soil...only decent, kind of heavy w/red clay...come actual planting time i'm using perlite to mix w/back fill in ...the ONE thing that does NOT weigh a lot to drag into your site..lol

hot day today . one of the things i did was mulch the pots
View Image

perlite is good but its a bit expenssive here, thats why i was thinking of coco, both product are light weight to bring to the spot, i read some good thing about basalt and river sand seems to be the cheapest option but its heavy weight.

nice plant, what strain is that ?

Gizmo

Cocco works great if you can add water or wait for rain to break it up. I was Just talking about this yesterday on another thread.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7970402&postcount=40

Peace GG

hello gorilla ganja, very nice plants you have and im glad you confirm the coco idea, coco is cheaper than perlite where iam and the brown color is more stealth from the air for a garden without mulch. coco bags will be better than coco bricks in my opinion, i always found its too much work to rince the coco bricks from the salt they contains. i think maybe i will try coco for my clay soil, 20 liters per square meter should help a litlle i hope.

iTarzan

The perlite will make its way to the top after a few good rains. It won't be doing anything for the soil at that point. It is also very noticeable on the ground and unusual looking. It could draw attention to the plot.

Adding gypsum to clay soil breaks the clay down and improves it over time. It also raises the soil ph just like lime does only better in clay soil.

If there are trees around or grasses take a rake and mix them in the soil.