What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Underground Thread

~star~crash~

anybody want to sip some mountain tea?

anybody want to sip some mountain tea?

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The deep woods is a dream for guerilla growers. Too bad they have to ruin all the fun with the high intensity programs... Plants are responding well to the pruning! Thats what you want, low branch attachment points, lower center of gravity.

Mountain tea, how is that made?

R

Rageous8899

Yes!! I thought about the drone thing too. Like maybe use it as an excuse for being out next to a field or whatever. But use video to ensure the girls are still there and not have those paths that usally end up being there. Seems like the deer end up using my path anyway. Did you end up getting one? Maybe not one that is uber expensive but has a 2-3 min on time per bat. Dude. How crazy to think of using drones. Think 5 years plus back. I wouldve never imagined

~star~crash~

The deep woods is a dream for guerilla growers. Too bad they have to ruin all the fun with the high intensity programs... Plants are responding well to the pruning! Thats what you want, low branch attachment points, lower center of gravity.

Mountain tea, how is that made?

lol...it's muddy rainwater w/ random debris ...

'Boogieman'

I'm in Indiana and they fly over here too. In 2013 I had a black chopper hovering over a large single plant in a 65 gallon pot for 5 minutes. This spot is not too far from my property so I was watching it all and remember thinking they found my best plant. The crazy thing is they never did anything and this was in early September, I harvested it later October. It still makes me wonder wtf till this day.

Last edited:

gorilla ganja

I'm in Indiana and they fly over here too. In 2015 I had a black chopper hovering over a large single plant in a 65 gallon pot for 5 minutes. This spot is not too far from my property so I was watching it all and remember thinking they found my best plant. The crazy thing is they never did anything and this was in early September, I harvested it later October. It still makes me wonder wtf till this day.

They probably decided that spending thousands of dollars to eradicate a single plant was not worth it. Glad you got the harvest in.

Peace GG

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
How can we upload photos from our smart phones and keep from giving away our location by doing so? I'd love to share some.

turn off location services. thats what i do and it dont give no info out.. i only take pics with my iphone. its the only camera i have.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
my understanding is that all camera lenses have flaws like a fingerprint, so if you use your phone to take selfies for facebook and then plant pics for icmag, its possible some one could come knocking, is that shit happening right now... who knows, but having a dedicated cannabis camera wouldnt hurt.

wouldnt upload pics directly from a phone.

those Kentucky eradication vids are crazy

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I am hoping to get some photos uploaded by the end of next week. I never use my location services anyway, and if it is that simple then hopefully i'll get some.

Storms are blowing in today, anyone in the Kentucky or Tennessee area that is fixing to get plowed by the front, best of wishes to you and may your girls only suffer a good ole deep watering! :)

Just started another whole 72 plants last night, soaked and germinated in nursery trays. I will probably germinate my last wave for my high number mini "stealth" patches in a few weeks. They will all be bag seed though and meant for only a few grams on a short low stealthy plant. But numbers add up :).

Happy Fathers Day to all growing Fathers!

:tiphat:

~star~crash~

^^^ i got some clone mom's just bushing out & plan on filling up my aero-cloner any day now...also have another round of seed starts progressing very nicely

ManyManySpliffs

Glad to see everyone's guerilla outdoor grows coming along nicely this year. My 36 bagseed seedlings are outside and doing okay. Can't wait til I can transplant them in the ground and bigger pots and watch them really takeoff. July can't come soon enough for me.

Pics of the seedlings
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Decided to pop 2 Irene Kush beans I was saving for my future indoor grow. Why wait? I'll get the best from the sun. Those beans are bagseed as well. Found one seed on two seperate occasions in some bought irene kush.
picture.php

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
my understanding is that all camera lenses have flaws like a fingerprint, so if you use your phone to take selfies for facebook and then plant pics for icmag, its possible some one could come knocking, is that shit happening right now... who knows, but having a dedicated cannabis camera wouldnt hurt.

wouldnt upload pics directly from a phone.

those Kentucky eradication vids are crazy

ya i could imagine that posting to fb or something might fuck shit up..i dont have fb on my tho only a app called tapatalk and i been using it for 4 years and no one has come knocking yet :laughing: but if they do that is fine to as i only have 1 plant per plot and only doing 7 plants so it wouldnt be to bad

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Glad to see everyone's guerilla outdoor grows coming along nicely this year. My 36 bagseed seedlings are outside and doing okay. Can't wait til I can transplant them in the ground and bigger pots and watch them really takeoff. July can't come soon enough for me.

Pics of the seedlings
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Decided to pop 2 Irene Kush beans I was saving for my future indoor grow. Why wait? I'll get the best from the sun. Those beans are bagseed as well. Found one seed on two seperate occasions in some bought irene kush.
View Image
looking good they are..just curious as i see ur sig do u always grow only bagseed? i gave up bagseed grows when i found out about feminized seeds. just to much work to put out all those plants and then half them turn to male that i have to pull..

ManyManySpliffs

looking good they are..just curious as i see ur sig do u always grow only bagseed? i gave up bagseed grows when i found out about feminized seeds. just to much work to put out all those plants and then half them turn to male that i have to pull..

Yes, that's all I grow is bagseed. It's the greatest. My ratio for women to men is 8:2 give or take 1. I don't mind culling a few males, it makes more room for the ladies come flower time. I just luv being surprised and I've never gotten anything terrible to be honest. I choose my seeds based off how good the bud it came from was smoking. It's usually from mid, we don't get reggie in my parts. My thought process is, "if its that good coming from a dealer, I can take it to another level growing it out proper." I've had stuff not hitting as well as I've liked but I'm sure its due to my error more than likely and nothing to do with the genetics. And even with it not hitting as good as I like, its still better than the mid it came from. Now I was looking at my last grow pics in 2014 and my 2nd grow pics in '06. I realize I was growing prettier buds and flowers my second grow than my last, it's as if I'm getting worse with time instead of better. I'm getting better yields but quality seems to be suffering. Me and Ibechillin had a talk about some of what may be the cause for that. Not growing for awhile and being overly anxious, a few others but not going to bore you with the specifics. I'm high and I'm rambling.. Goodnight:bashhead:
The whole point of it, I luv bagseed. I've come across all sorts of genetics and didn't have to spend a dime on a seed. Not saying I wouldn't one day, but I have too many bagseed beans to pop first. Look at those '06 bagseed pics in sig. You can't tell me those aren't some good genetics. I look at them now and say wow. I had some nice sativa strains and no way to clone them. smh That one golden lady, she would've been a legend if I had a cut. Okay, rambling over. Goodnight for real this time. :tiphat: