What's new

GTA 4

caduceo

dbuzz said:
"It's been nearly a decade since IGN gave any game a 10, but there's a reason why that's changed now. GTA IV is simply one of the best games I've ever seen... As an entire package for only 60 bucks, whether you buy it on 360 or PS3, you're getting a game that is probably worth spending $300 on. It's certainly worth picking up, definitely the best in the series, and easily a contender for game of the year." Hilary Goldstien, IGN.com reviewer.

oh. i wonder how much rockstar paid for that. jk :joint:

meanwhile no one is paying you to be a dick online :laughing:

dbuzz

Veteran
played it for awhile tonight. sooooooo awesome! no disappointments. only played for several hours and didn't even get close to checking out all the multi-player.

definitely want
Kyle_Moar.jpg

HellWindStaf

I can't wait to get this. Hoping it comes today! So we should make a list of players on Muti-player. One for the 360 and PS3.

PS3 here!

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
I gots my copy. PS3 all the way. I would like to say it was difficult.....but it wasn't. It seems like the high street stores are a manic place to be. Hmmmmm!!!!! It seems that the gaming world has just suffered overload, almost like when Rez releases his stock.

D

DogBoy

Unfortuately my job means i cant take today off but rest assured that exactly 30 seconds after i get home i'll be putting my PS3 on and making a spliff and a coffee.

God help the first person who calls, wants to watch Eastenders or even speaks to me for i shall be taking it personal! Driveby's are not restricted to the TV!!!!!!!!

Roar!!!

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
DogBoy said:
Unfortuately my job means i cant take today off but rest assured that exactly 30 seconds after i get home i'll be putting my PS3 on and making a spliff and a coffee.

God help the first person who calls, wants to watch Eastenders or even speaks to me for i shall be taking it personal! Driveby's are not restricted to the TV!!!!!!!!

Roar!!!

Have just received a memo from upper management. Seems that Dogboy has been called up for evening national service. Must report to Wimpy in Brixton immediately for an evening of high priority burger flipping!

HellWindStaf

I can't wait to play this game online with everyone. We should start our own ICM crew. Anyone selling swag on our streets will get two to the head....strictly cronic over here!

U

UBER21

abirdintheair said:
times like these with limited cash flow makes me glad i have a store card i can charge GTA4 too :headbange

Hey bird which version ya getting?

Americangrower

Veteran
I think I will head over to best buy and grab 1 for my boy... :joint:

I can't see spending $89 for the junk they give you in the ltd edition. I think the game is the same in both .. :rasta:

L

Lune TNS

Should be getting a copy tonite if best buy has any left, if anyone wants to play later on shoot me a pm, I have a 360.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
ps3 versions should be at my door by the time i get home today. anyone wants to play shoot me a pm with your psn name, and ill add you, well shoot some scumbags!!

Endo

W

Wunderkind

shiz is off the chain, yo. The graphics are jaw dropping awesome. I'm having some troubles getting use to the controls, but other than it's an A++.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
:wallbash: FUCK. :bashhead: Fuckin XBOX :fsu: This the third time I sent this Piece of shit in :rant: these punk ass mofuckas need ta give me back my SHIT :cuss: I wanna play this damn game...FucK

W

Wunderkind

for the dude that commented on how the police arrest you. You're in for a suprise. It's not exactly what you were wanting, but well, you'll see.

G

Endo said:
haha, gamestop just had a special offer, order by 11am cst today and get it on release day with overnight shipping gaurenteed. or shipping is free! screw waiting in line!!!! and get this the tax was $4.20 hahah, tomorrow night is gonna be awesome, anyone who wants to play online pm me your ps3 tag, i was goign to get it for xbox, but gta was meant for the ps3. always has and will be a playstation game. not to mention, i dont have alot of ps3 games and unreal 3 is getting a bit old.

happy thuggin!!!!

Endo

420 tax heh
part of the funds are being donated to the national work for weed foudation! :rasta:

G

GET MO said:
:wallbash: FUCK. :bashhead: Fuckin XBOX :fsu: This the third time I sent this Piece of shit in :rant: these punk ass mofuckas need ta give me back my SHIT :cuss: I wanna play this damn game...FucK

LoLO
good laugh :cuss:

I keep hearing xbox's break on a timer