What's new

GTA 4

U

UBER21

GET MO said:
:wallbash: FUCK. :bashhead: Fuckin XBOX :fsu: This the third time I sent this Piece of shit in :rant: these punk ass mofuckas need ta give me back my SHIT :cuss: I wanna play this damn game...FucK

MAybe want to think about getting a PS3 I had one since they one and it rocks....no problems whats so ever..... :muahaha:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so much for pre-orders :muahaha:

wife just scooped me up a copy (for XBOX 360) at walmart.
she got their before the school brats got out and drug their parents to the store.
GO FRANK WOOOOOOOO

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
lucky you, i have to wait till 830 at least and ups hasnt delivered yet. at least that means that they didnt try and deliver it and no one was there to sign for it. tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick.........

U

UBER21

cocktail frank said:
so much for pre-orders :muahaha:

wife just scooped me up a copy (for XBOX 360) at walmart.
she got their before the school brats got out and drug their parents to the store.
GO FRANK WOOOOOOOO

lol.....dammit it will be mine oh yes it will be mine..........and preorders suck........lol

U

UBER21

Hey Abird was that ur first 360 or another one purchased due to it breaking down....just curious as I had 2 and both hit me with the red ring of death....? Anyway enjoy it mang.......

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
its still the first one, but i know what your saying. i waited awhile after madden 08 was out to get mine new plus 3 year warranty. i will, i cant wait to see the storyline. i remember from the first liberty city(GTA II) working for the russians youd have to fill a bus full of rivals and take em to the hotdog plant to be processed :laughing:

tokinsmokin

Just got it for 360, sweet game so far. Went on a date and went bowling with this chick and picked up new clothes before I went. And drove my cousin around a bunch. Thats about all I've done so far.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
UBER21 said:
MAybe want to think about getting a PS3 I had one since they one and it rocks....no problems whats so ever..... :muahaha:

If I could trade my 360 in for a ps3 I would, but I aint gonna go spend 400 on one. Plus XBOX live is better than the ps3 online. If only they could make the 360 solid...

damn......... picked up my copy today ( was on pre-order). Now i'm sitting and bitterly yelling at my xbox to work. It's coffin is on the way to go to the microsoft burial grounds. Trying to get it to work i stopped counting at 30 tries.....oh well always something else to do............for a month???

some QWISO i made yesterday!!

N_G

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
i remember playin vice city on the mission where you get ripped off on a drug deal by the black cat on the crotch rocket. he kept gettin away, i went at that dude for hours finally he did a u-turn and i plowed him head on dead nuts centre of the grill going full tilt in my lambo YESSSSSSS!. it was one of the most satisfying experiences of my life :D

U

UBER21

GET MO said:
If I could trade my 360 in for a ps3 I would, but I aint gonna go spend 400 on one. Plus XBOX live is better than the ps3 online. If only they could make the 360 solid...

In my opinion xbox live service isn't that much better than the psn network...which is crazy since xbox live isn't free....and the new psn network store is much better organized than the xbox live but that's just me having owned a 360 when it launched in 06....enjoy bro anyway....

U

UBER21

abirdintheair said:
its still the first one, but i know what your saying. i waited awhile after madden 08 was out to get mine new plus 3 year warranty. i will, i cant wait to see the storyline. i remember from the first liberty city(GTA II) working for the russians youd have to fill a bus full of rivals and take em to the hotdog plant to be processed :laughing:

Man that game brings back memories.....dealing with the traids,yakuza's and the mob......off tha hook....... :rasta:

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
GET MO said:
:wallbash: FUCK. :bashhead: Fuckin XBOX :fsu: This the third time I sent this Piece of shit in :rant: these punk ass mofuckas need ta give me back my SHIT :cuss: I wanna play this damn game...FucK

Tehehehehehe PS3. The man from Sony say 'Yes'. But he also say no to the burning ring of fire.

G

guest5703

LOL just typed in whatever for birth date, and it says I can't view site! Shoulda taken time to see the right date lol, well I know a friend who just got this I'll go check it out and get back to you all! PEACE

dbuzz

Veteran
lol sony...you guys don't confuse yourself. everyone knows xbl is the superior one. everyone knows ps3 graphics are not any better. everyone knows ps3 network won't be free forever. i've seen the ps3 network and i'd rather pay 50$ a year. :laughing:

also tired of hearing people complain about their broken xbox. you knew it was going to break eventually. that's why everyone says to buy a 60$ two year warranty from a local store. take it back, get a new one, all in the same day. no whining, all satisfied.

U

UBER21

dbuzz said:
lol sony...you guys don't confuse yourself. everyone knows xbl is the superior one. everyone knows ps3 graphics are not any better. everyone knows ps3 network won't be free forever. i've seen the ps3 network and i'd rather pay 50$ a year. :laughing:

also tired of hearing people complain about their broken xbox. you knew it was going to break eventually. that's why everyone says to buy a 60$ two year warranty from a local store. take it back, get a new one, all in the same day. no whining, all satisfied.

Theres nothing to confuse buddy lets not start a war here on which console is superior.....in ur opinion you say the xbox 360 has better service and thats fine ur entitled...Ur tired of people complaining about the 360???? well you know what they have every freaking right too....money doesnt grow on trees my man....I didnt get the memo that the 360 was supposed to break down....withing a year of buying it.....I went threw 2 of them before I got fed up with Microsofts bull shit.....and dont get me started on there Repair policy.......Anyway enjoy ur game and have fun you can come on over and play mine on the PS3 when ur's is in the shop......... :muahaha:

Last edited:

dbuzz

Veteran
just fuxing with you ps fan boys. enjoy yer blue ray player. :bashhead:

who is playing gta4 today?

U

UBER21

dbuzz said:
just fuxing with you ps fan boys. enjoy yer blue ray player. :bashhead:

who is playing gta4 today?

Like wise bro.....the invite still is open for ya.......and blueray is the shiznit.......im getting mine tonight....... :muahaha:

Snootch

I own both a PS3 and a 360. Have returned 2 360s due to RROD, but since I have a PRP its been as easy as walking into the store with my broken one and walking out minutes later with a new one. Though my new console hasn't had any problems at all and it seems like the newer ones dont have the problems that the older 360s were having.

Hardware aside, I game a whole lot more on my 360, my PS3 really only gets used for blurays (but that will change once MGS4 is out). Despite that though, if all my friends had PS3s, I probably would have bought the PS3 version (which is slightly superior graphically to the 360 version, less pop in, better AA, but only slightly, and no load times since you load the game onto your HDD, though the 360 version has a higher native resolution than the PS3 and more vibrant colors), but since all my friends have 360s, it was a no brainer for me to get the 360 version. That really is the biggest deciding factor I believe if you own both consoles, because playing online with friends ownz playing with strangers.

Oh, and XBL definately kicks the crap out of the PS Store, it is better by miles.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts