What's new

GTA 4

W

Wunderkind

the coke mission was intense the first time I played it. I shot my way out, but eventually died in the chase.

The quickest way (you must park your car, a fast car, next to the opening at the gate) is to go into the room next to where the coke is, I think it's to the right. Then just sprint down the hallway. DO NOT STOP. Once you reach the lobby area a couple cops will be there, either take them out quickly or keep running. Your car will hopefully be at the gate, ready to go. Now it's up to you.

edit - I had the exploding truck thing happen to me too. I still don't know what happened.

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
It took me 6 minutes to loose the cops, I think I shot too many of um and made my wanted level too high cuz I was at 4 stars, I went from car to car duckin and dodgen till I finally skirted around a corner into the pay n spray. intense mission.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
It took me 6 minutes to loose the cops, I think I shot too many of um and made my wanted level too high cuz I was at 4 stars, I went from car to car duckin and dodgen till I finally skirted around a corner into the pay n spray. intense mission. I knew somethin was up with her too cuz she was always askin questions about what we were goin through and she didnt have a 'dump' option on the phone, I wanted to dump her cuz she wasnt cool with me cuz i shot somebody on our last date so she took a cab home and called me crazy, fuckin bitch, wish I had the option to kill her as when she busted us.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
took me not too long with 3 stars, i kept driving around in circles till all the cops were together in one area.. then blasted the straight away out of the huge circle. yeah the option to off her would have been a good option... what a bitch!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
anyone fucked packies sister? I gotter at 100% fondness but she still aint spreadin her legs....

S

ScrogHog

Singleplayer was good but honestly i was very disappointed in the multiplayer. One thing about the single player is there is not one buyable property i got tons o money and i live in a dump. American dream aye?

W

Wunderkind

I've only gone out on a single date with Packie's sister. She's a waste of time, no puttin out ass bitch. Kiki, or LAWCHICK when online, is my girl. She's gotten me out of shit a few times.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yeah I call carmen for help, she give advice, but my health doesnt go up, wutthefuck?

e20sm0ke

Wunderkind said:
I've only gone out on a single date with Packie's sister. She's a waste of time, no puttin out ass bitch. Kiki, or LAWCHICK when online, is my girl. She's gotten me out of shit a few times.

lol yah your right about kate she doesnt put out ever. even when i go get her drunk.

W

Wunderkind

GET MO said:
yeah I call carmen for help, she give advice, but my health doesnt go up, wutthefuck?

If you listen to what she says it's something like, "you need to get some rest." That's where her power comes into play, if you save your game your life refills. She's totally worthless and annoying. I rawdog'd and bailed.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
so basically shes tellin you to go home, whack one out and get some sleep... freakin tramp!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Gotta rescue Roman from the russians at some warehouse...shits very hard , dang stuck at 30% all the missions are megga hard now...yoiu gotta take out 50 or so drug dealers and then you gotta deal with cops with wanted level of two or 3 !! wow this games addictive as fuck!!! Now i gotta decide on wether to kill playboy or dwayne...it seems like kllin playboys the way to go since you get to use his pad as a safe house!

Just tried to do the helicopter tour...you unlock achievement points if you go under 13 brdiges....i crashed on the 9th one!!!! man i was soooo pisssed!!!! i finally did a wheelie for 500ft and unlocked that one...i still need to hold a passenger in my car for a long long time becuz i tried it and drove for ever and didnt get achievement!!! damn this games dope!!! my phone now has a camera!! hahaha tite nesss!!!!

Yo is it me or is brucie annoying as fuck that idiot only calls to hang when im already in the middle of a mission!! what a douche bagg!!!and whenever i have freee time NO one picks up phone wtf is up with that???

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
finally killed all the damn russians and on my way out i accidentally push roman off the side of the building LOL!! "Roman is dead" LOL that sucked!!!!!!!!!!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I beat this game!!! Kinda disapointing ending, Hope they hurry up with the extra content shit...

superjoint

yo yo hit me back with an im , im trying to get together a bunch of you cool fuckers in my buddys list, on xbox live, im always on nowadays

G

guest101

This game was awsome for me, only game sharing awsomeness with it that year (for me) was grid.
The rest were half hour installs (i am a pirate who grows ilegal plants too)!

I had it for 360 (moded) a while back, but was kinda disapointed with the performance, and that dvd drive allways buzzing at top speed, omg, i just sold the console. It made more noise than my grow LOL
In my pc i could play it more smoothly with better graphics despite the suposedely poor port. Anyway, great game for me, the only one i finished that year. I still remember bruce!! :D

My drivekey chip just arrived today so i guess im gonna go get a wii in the next days as soon as i finish downloading these top isos to see whats up with the controller.
Besides, missing mario and that typical nintendo gameplay and art style to balance with all the colourless shooting so comon in other platafforms.